claritzel

Highly recommended videographer

I'm all praises for my wedding videographer. It's nonstop smiles everytime I play the daytime wedding video montage. :happy: They managed to savour every precious moments, and composed how we felt that day in that beautiful montage, in which we'll cherish for many years to come. :happy:

I'm so thrilled with their service and result that I just have to share it with you guys! Pictures paint a thousand words and here goes;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1KnEYaXViY...player_embedded

Feel free to comment k..

pp/s: This is NOT an advertisement. :lol: haha..strictly speaking from my heart. I just got their contacts around 2-3 months ago. =) Truly a hidden gem. Just view the youtube montage and you'll know what I mean. :wub:

Hi, appreciate if you could email me his contact. My email add is sarahgsk@gmail.com. tq dear.

Hey you all,

Seen another footage by the videographer. Here goes..

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmzdesign#p/a/0/JJSBhkzh7CI

This one is purely chinese wedding I think. Bride looks very prettyyyy... My hubby said thank God he dun need to lick the "stuff" on the pampers during the chip san leong game but he tot it's farnie tho. =)

p/s: They charged me RM700 for full day including fast edit video montage to be shown during dinner. Not sure if they've increased the price or not tho.. =)

dear

can pm me their contact no or not, my AD is fall on next year Jan

thank you.

tzekie : PM sent

Heard from a forumer they're having special promotion for couple getting married next year Jan-March. Better deal than what I had pulak..huhuhu... :wacko3:

hie there claritzel

May i have the contact of your videographer too? thank you so so much..

my email add is loveade1983@yahoo.com

Have a nice day^^

I'm all praises for my wedding videographer. It's nonstop smiles everytime I play the daytime wedding video montage. :happy: They managed to savour every precious moments, and composed how we felt that day in that beautiful montage, in which we'll cherish for many years to come. :happy:

I'm so thrilled with their service and result that I just have to share it with you guys! Pictures paint a thousand words and here goes;

Feel free to comment k..

pp/s: This is NOT an advertisement. :lol: haha..strictly speaking from my heart. I just got their contacts around 2-3 months ago. =) Truly a hidden gem. Just view the youtube montage and you'll know what I mean. :wub:

Hi Claritzel,

can i ve the vg contacts too :)

pm me pls...

many thanks in advance.

regards,

alycia

Feel free to comment k..

hi can pm me their contacts also? thanks

p/s: They charged me RM700 for full day including fast edit video montage to be shown during dinner. Not sure if they've increased the price or not tho.. =)

dear

can pm me their contact no or not, my AD is fall on next year Jan

thank you.

Hello there,

can u please kindly send me their email and contact also?

thankyou!

Dear all,

i already call DMZ Design, they having great promotion now.

or u can view their web www.dmzdesign.net

then i already book 4 my date.

hopefully u can get what u want also.

I just engaged them as my videographer & photographer. They were great!! I couldn't help myself, watched it over & over again feeling pleased everytime. They had prepared a MTV-styled actual day wedding ceremony video for me.

They were accomodating & very willing to learn traditional Chinese customs even when they are not Chinese.

They had helped prepared my 2 pre-wedding slideshows too (which i paid very minimal fees only), because I wasn't so pleased with the ones I had.

All in all, they were great & highly recommended indeed.

I just engaged them as my videographer & photographer. They were great!! I couldn't help myself, watched it over & over again feeling pleased everytime. They had prepared a MTV-styled actual day wedding ceremony video for me.

They were accomodating & very willing to learn traditional Chinese customs even when they are not Chinese.

They had helped prepared my 2 pre-wedding slideshows too (which i paid very minimal fees only), because I wasn't so pleased with the ones I had.

All in all, they were great & highly recommended indeed.

dear flo,

great to hear that! Now I hope they'll also do a great job for me!