capitalone

5th Parenthood Fair in Midvalley 21 - 23 Aug

Photos from the parenthood fair (and some taken in Jusco for price comparison) on Friday 21 Aug 2009..

Please share if u know any others site that have details about the fair...

A picture is worth thousands words, total 60 thousands words here...

Pls scroll down for pics, there is limit for photos each post..

img01611024x768.th.jpg

img01591024x768.th.jpg

img01281024x768.th.jpg

img01041024x768.th.jpg

img01551024x768.th.jpg

img01001024x768.th.jpg

img01561024x768.th.jpg

img01151024x768.th.jpg

img01491024x768.th.jpg

img01291024x768.th.jpg

img01201024x768.th.jpg

img01031024x768.th.jpg

img01581024x768.th.jpg

img01681024x768.th.jpg

img01271024x768.th.jpg

img01641024x768.th.jpg

img00991024x768.th.jpg

img01541024x768.th.jpg

img01601024x768.th.jpg

hehe.... ME!

Hope to get good bargains on Ameda breast pumps, Avent products, nursing pillows, cloth diapers etc etc and freebies.

Tiny Tapir and Fabulous Mom will be there too... so, it would be a good place to visit all vendors/sellers at one go!

am rather dissappointed with previous year parenthood expo. but then again i might still going this time round... :P

hi,

I'm going..gonna see what Tiny Tapir have...i've bought the GroBaby CD & love them so plan to get more....& of cos to see wat other good offer... :) wish to bring Ethan along but my parents have warned me not to bring him cos he's still too young n the H1N1 is so serious liao....

i'm going there tomolo! First time attend this parenthood expo.

chonglisa,

Our bb got the same birthday! I also thought want to bring my bb along, but scared he is too young and will expose to the virus.

Dear all mommies,

Remember to wear mask when going to the Expo! I am going to wear lor + bring my mini hand sanitiser. Just to be safe although not entirely safe.

Hubby also worried about going to the expo coz got many people. But I told him this is the time to grab any bargains lor. Furthermore, I wanna see if there are new products/technology in baby stuffs lor.

So, we will be going there early when the fair open (less people), do our business, then cabut.

hi,

I'm going..gonna see what Tiny Tapir have...i've bought the GroBaby CD & love them so plan to get more....& of cos to see wat other good offer... :) wish to bring Ethan along but my parents have warned me not to bring him cos he's still too young n the H1N1 is so serious liao....

lisa,

I'm going there too without baby yien... gonna see Tiny Tapir too... what is GroBaby CD? for language? song?

Jocelyn,

CD = Cloth Diaper. It's like a disposable diaper but can wash and reuse. It's also enviromentally friendly too.

You can learn all about it here:

http://www.miabambina.com/store/Default.asp - scroll right to the bottom and read all about it.

http://www.tinytapir.com/ - carries variety of CD. I think it's the biggest vendor that store many CD brands.

There is also a thread here that discussed about CD.

Yup! I also wanna buy Grobaby CD! Got the best review so far, but I dunno whether it will suit my baby girl. Anyway, no harm trying.

I'm going too!!

PccIvy,

I'll also be going early to avoid the crowd plus will also be wearing mask and bringing my hand sanitizer LOL... Already got things prepared. As for mommies who are thinking of bringing their babies or children hmm.. better becareful wor... Best not to bring them la.. kesian them if they *touchwood* fall sick.. better be safe than sorry.

mhyap,

What so disappointing about the last expo? This will be my first time going to the expo...

im going on this saturday. to see wat are the things left out to buy. :smile:

mhyap, i also curious what makes u disappointed during the last expo... mind to tell us?

I went last year and there was really nothing much to buy or see. There were not many participants. And the things that are there are not good bargains or cheap either. In fact, I could get better bargains at Jusco sale. And they placed the booths too close together, I couldnt maneuver my stroller around the area. The aisles were narrow and packed with people. There was a huge empty space in the middle, why didnt they place the booths further apart and with bigger walkway?

peipei,

Hmm really got no good bargains ah??? I hope they've got some feedback from last year and make this yr's better. Coz I wanna really get some good bargains LOL.. though I've got lots from mybbstore sale already but ther's still some bit and pieces..

Mommies!

I got an email from Fabulous Mom that the organiser will do temperature screening and free masks to pregnant mothers, kids and elderly.

This is the email:

"Dear all,

We have just received the latest info from the Parenthood organiser that there will be temperature screening for all visitors before they're allowed to enter the exhibition hall. Mask will also be sold as an option for visitors to purchase at the entrance.

Besides, the organiser is working on giving away free masks to the young children, pregnant moms and elderly.

All of us hope to make this event a very successful and enjoyable one. :-)

Also, our Puchong and TTDI outlets are open as usual with the same expo promos. :-)

Vivian and team"

PccIvy,

Thanks for informing!! But I'm gonna wear a mask there anyway LOL.. Well god to know that they're taking measures to save us all!!!

Hubby just called and said I should not go to the fair anymore given today's reports 569 new infections. He said he rather pay a little more than risking me and our unborn baby going there.

:sad: Just sad la.. been looking forward to attend this event... guessed I have no choice then.

Yup! I also wanna buy Grobaby CD! Got the best review so far, but I dunno whether it will suit my baby girl. Anyway, no harm trying.

no worries cos there r buttons 4 u to change the size...my sis who weight only 2.93 when born can fit in the smaller size after butonnin....its good cos the pants itself also absorbant & dry fast

i didnt go to the fair but went to fabulous mom shop outlet. they hv 20% discount on all nursing lingerie. ameda has 15% discount i think. didnt look at the other stuff.