zelda

more contacts for florist

sorry, i am sure there is a thread somewhere for florist. Can't find it. I found a directory of florist in KL. Though some brides might find it handy.

Pure Seed Florist & Gift,

8, Menara IMC, Level 1,

Lobby Floor, Jalan Sultan Ismail

50250 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Contact Person: Ms Lee

www.pureseed.com.my

Mulberry Floral Studio

UG & Level Benchmark, Tha Ascott

No: 9 Jln Pinang

50450 Kuala Lumpur

http://www.mulberry.com.my

Yamaki

30, Jalan Batai Laut 5, Kaw 16,

Tmn Intan

41300 Klang Selangor

Malaysia

Contact Person: Ms Amanda Koh

Simplicity

K-0-7, Grd Flr, Dorchester Apartments, Block K, Plaza Damas,

Jalan Sri Hartamas 1

50480 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

www.simplicity.com.my

Mc Client Florist (wholesale of artificial flowers)

57, Jalan SS 2/66,

47300 Petaling Jaya Selangor

Malaysia

Tel: +603 7876 2966

Fax: +603 7874 2609

http://mcclientflorist.com.my

eki Floral

E-01-14, Wisma Sunrise,

Plaza Mont Kiara

50480 Kuala Lumpur

Contact Person: Ms Debbie Lim

Tel: +603 6201 6227

Fax: +603 6201 6229

http://www.ekifloral.com.my

One Red Lily

8A PERSIARAN ARA KIRI

LUCKY GARDEN, BANGSAR

59100 KUALA LUMPUR

TEL. 60 3 2096 2986

www.oneredlily.com

Spring Cottage

Unit G-3, Ground Floor, Wisma UOAII

21, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: +603-2166 8313, 21618313, 21643313

Fax: +603-2166 8616

www.springcottage.com.my

WISHING TREE

21A-M-10, FABER IMPERIAL COURT

JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL

50250 KUALA LUMPUR

TEL. 60 3 2732 5502

www.wishingtree.com.my

AS YOU LIKE IT

11G, PLAZA PRISMA VILLE

JALAN 19/70A

DESA SRI HARTAMAS

50480 KUALA LUMPUR

TEL. 60 3 6203 1599

www.asyoulikeitflowers.com

Lee Flower

No. 70, Jalan SS 15 / 4, Subang Jaya,

47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.

Tel : 60 3 5637 0668

Fax : 60 3 5637 6118

http://www.leeflower.com/

Sunflower Gifts Boutique

No. 34, Jalan 52/18,

Merdeka Square,

46200 Petaling Jaya.

Selangor.

Tel : 60 3 79561686, 60 3 79562686

Fax : 60 3 79546686

http://sunflowergifts.com.my/

Trans Floral (M) Sdn Bhd

Lot 3.1, 3rd Floor, Wisma W.I.M.

No. 7, Jln Abang Haji Openg,

Tmn Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 60 3 21711886

Fax : 60 3 21666453, 60 3 216665521

Flower Park Florist

Lot No. 128, 1st Floor, Wisma Lim Foo Yong

Jalan Raja Chulan

50200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 60 3 2144 8850

Fresh from Cameron Highlands...

Flower Scent Florist

Ms. Tang Yuen Kuan

14, Tringkap New Village, 39100 Brinchang,

Cameron Highlands, Pahang

Tel: 05- 4961697

Ms. Kai See

(flower stall near bukit brinchang)

019- 572 2086

Here's a guide to quite a variety of different flowers with their botanical name and common names. Help to communicate to your florist what kind of flowers you like for your arrangement especially for overseas brides.

It not all flowers but enough to get you started :P

http://www.flowers.org.uk/flowers/facts/e-j/gerbera.htm

I know few of the florist :

KL

M'NG Bouquets

Add: E-0-8, Block E, Plaza Damas

No.60, Jalan Sri Hartamas

Sri Hartamas

50480 KL

(Opposite Star Bucks)

Email : mngbouquets@gmail.com

Tel : 603-62018696

Person in Charge : Eu Mng

Penang

MONROSE florist & giftAdd 127 Jalan Seang Teik 10400 PenangEmail monrose.pg@gmail.com

Person In Charge : Ms. Kit Ng

Can I add my florist too? She did really pretty flowers for me for my studio pics :) If you call her, do mention my name yah :)

Floresta Floral Design

No. 1, Tkt LG, The Weld,

Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 KL

Tel : 03-2162 9866 / HP : 012-2946 095

(PIC : Charmaine Cheah)

I'd like to recommend my florist too. She made pretty posies for me and beautiful floral arrangements for my banquet on short notice. She also decorated our bridal car. She was very friendly and helpful to us when we were sourcing for ribbons, artificial flowers and decorative items for our cake too. Do mention my name (Maxine) if you contact her.

Florist's name: Jennifer

Company: Flora

Address: 67, Jalan 8/119, Taman Taynton View Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur.

H/P: 019-318 4611

Tel: 03-9130 0102

Cheers,

Maxine

Hi All,

Just want to drop a note to inform new brides-to-be to beware of this Florist in KL called Flower Cottage.

Had first hand bad experience with them and now just heard a friend's friend also complaining about them.

Firstly they didn't follow-up with my requests after the first meeting with them. Secondly they are so difficult to contact. Person in charge never return calls or reply messages. Thirdly, they don't deliver what they promised, said that they will provide this and that, but in the end, just some plain, normal flowers. Fourthly, for the price that I was billed, I think I could have gotten much better and beautiful flowers.

My regret was that I should have seen it coming from their bad service before confirmation. But I didn't have time to get a different florist.

Didn't really bother me too much as my wedding overall was great despite the lack of floral decorations. But I just heard another bride fell victim and it triggered my upsets.. So I hope others won't make the same mistakes!!

I got mine done in Floristika....wholesaler of flowers in Bangsar...one of the 3 in Klang Valley apparently...near NST building in Bangsar....just beside Mutiara Bangsar.....reasonably priced....and can get just about any types of flowers!! I took a bridal magazine with the photo of my dream bouquet.......and they made one for me....better!!!

Can I add my florist too? She did really pretty flowers for me for my studio pics :) If you call her, do mention my name yah :)

Floresta Floral Design

No. 1, Tkt LG, The Weld,

Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 KL

Tel : 03-2162 9866 / HP : 012-2946 095

(PIC : Charmaine Cheah)

fong, how shld I address you so that she know who am i mentioning?? heehe... thanks alot :)

hi. this is my first time writting in here. can i ask whether anyone had any experience/encounter with wishing tree?

hi babe.. yea i kinda like wishing tree ... its creative and so nice.. well, u can custom made ur hand bouquet too with any budget.. =) well, at least RM 100- 150 above u can get a very nice hand bouquet already..

hi. this is my first time writting in here. can i ask whether anyone had any experience/encounter with wishing tree?

hi babydoll.. my experience with wishing tree (the one in sheraton imperial) was pretty disappointing.. i ordered my hand bouquet for rom from them just to try them out.. firstly, i was looking for someone who can give me suggestions for something different and all they did was give me their brochure and ask me to choose.. after choosing, the end result didn't look very nice either.. and they charged me rm200 for the bouquet.. they were also in charge of the deco for my dinner and that was nothing to shout about either considering they are supposed to be the top florist in kl..

on the other hand, i went to m'ng bouquets in plaza damas based on recommendation by jim liaw and he was fantastic.. he was really helpful and knowledgable!! we had long discussions on what we were looking for and he gave some very good ideas.. he did such a great job on my ps bouquet, we had him do all the flowers for our ad!! his charges are very reasonable too!! highly recommended! :) he is now my default florist for all my floral needs!

hi sseahorsee,

mind to share the contacts of the M'ng bouquets in plaza damas with me? how's the charges like? roughly where is the location? you deal your orders with jim liaw?

can you share your nice bouquets pic with me? thanks.. my email address is rosayee@hotmail.com

thanks for sharing.. :)

hi babydoll.. my experience with wishing tree (the one in sheraton imperial) was pretty disappointing.. i ordered my hand bouquet for rom from them just to try them out.. firstly, i was looking for someone who can give me suggestions for something different and all they did was give me their brochure and ask me to choose.. after choosing, the end result didn't look very nice either.. and they charged me rm200 for the bouquet.. they were also in charge of the deco for my dinner and that was nothing to shout about either considering they are supposed to be the top florist in kl..

on the other hand, i went to m'ng bouquets in plaza damas based on recommendation by jim liaw and he was fantastic.. he was really helpful and knowledgable!! we had long discussions on what we were looking for and he gave some very good ideas.. he did such a great job on my ps bouquet, we had him do all the flowers for our ad!! his charges are very reasonable too!! highly recommended! :) he is now my default florist for all my floral needs!

I'd like to recommend my florist too. She made pretty posies for me and beautiful floral arrangements for my banquet on short notice. She also decorated our bridal car. She was very friendly and helpful to us when we were sourcing for ribbons, artificial flowers and decorative items for our cake too. Do mention my name (Maxine) if you contact her.

Florist's name: Jennifer

Company: Flora

Address: 67, Jalan 8/119, Taman Taynton View Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur.

H/P: 019-318 4611

Tel: 03-9130 0102

Cheers,

Maxine

Hi tamara, could u tell where to get nice & wide ribbons (2 to 3 inches) in KL or PJ areas? Thanks.

m'ng bouquets is opposite starbucks in plaza damas.. jim liaw just recommended him and they have never even met!! just that jim had a few brides that went to m'ng and the flowers were gorgeous.. plus his prices are very reasonable too.. ;)

just to give you an idea, he charged me rm120 for my photoshoot bouquet + corsage.. this is how it looks.. i love it coz he normally uses flowers which are abit different from the usual stuff that u get at the florist..

2074_s.jpg1969_s.jpg

hi sseahorsee,

mind to share the contacts of the M'ng bouquets in plaza damas with me? how's the charges like? roughly where is the location? you deal your orders with jim liaw?

can you share your nice bouquets pic with me? thanks.. my email address is rosayee@hotmail.com

thanks for sharing.. :)

Got a bad experience with this online florist - www.love.com.my

I'm extremely dissappointed with their quality. Most of the rose petals are rotten. Otherwise, it would've have been a perfect V-Day for us.