zelda

more contacts for florist

We engaged M'ng Bouquets as our florist and the flowers came out to be very beautiful!

you can read more about it on my blog posting --> www.tinyurl.com/exestu

We engaged M'ng Bouquets as our florist and the flowers came out to be very beautiful!

you can read more about it on my blog posting --> www.tinyurl.com/exestu

Hi nileey! Saw your blog & you mentioned that you've spent above your budget on the flowers from M'ng. How much was it & was the price only for the car deco & your hand bouquet or...

I've actually heard bout them on TV - some talk show or something. But they look pricey, though.

Thanks for the info!!

hi... am looking for a good florist in klang or PJ to do my hand bouquet n maybe some corsages... any recommendations? or any website suggestions???

nat

hi... am looking for a good florist in klang or PJ to do my hand bouquet n maybe some corsages... any recommendations? or any website suggestions???

nat

hi there,

you can check out www.thebelleroseplace.com if you want more sample can give me your email address. I can give you good prices for the flowers..:)

hi, if i want the church decor, simple one, just position below the cross, below the altar and at the rostrum, how much?

can let me know?

s_lai_kuan@hotmail.com

Thank you for posting this. I've been looking for a florist to do my bouquet & my car deco, so this information is helpful. If possible, would you mind e-mailing me (sinejane@gmail.com) how much was the cost for you?

Stacey in Subang Square did a good job for my wedding and price is very reasonable.

Can call her at 0356386636 or 0129710806

Lookup for STEVENN GONZAGA (Stylist) Interior, Wedding, Party & Floral Planning & Ideas H/P:016-279 1073. Fresh Flowers, Gown & Suit Rental, Car Decor, and so on. Recommend by Cecilia Kam. Thanks.

i found one in taman cahaya, ampang. the lady is very very friendly. she used to have a shop but now it's a home biz. when i was there i saw that she has more supplies than many florist shops. her prices are also very reasonable compared to most that i found, and she seems generous and very easy going. she provides free delivery within klang valley.

There is a shop which is located at pj on specialized on wedding car deco, hand bouquet, arches rental, hand corsages but all in artificial flower. The name of the shop is "Carrots Florist n Handcraft"

You may check there FB " carrots florist"

This is a great help to the people who are in need of the florist over there. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it. I have gatrhered a huge resource being here. I will definitely look forward to it.

If you're looking for online flowers, check out the best range here: online flowers | flower arrangements .

You going to buy ? :)

I got mine from POPPiES Florist for only RM120 coz they were having some promotions the other day - white eustoma beautifully done up ;)

No.10-2-2, Jalan Setia Prima Q U13/Q, 40170 Setia Alam

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.209583269108715.48560.199813096752399&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=385539778179729&set=a.209583269108715.48560.199813096752399&type=3&theater

post-44705-0-62961300-1350460608_thumb.j

HI Everyone,

We The Raw Note Wedding Live Bands LOVE our Jobs,

We appreciate music, We love entertaining every single audience.

We provide high quality music performances and professional services. =)

Please check out our website for more informations, we provide different

varieties of live bands and professional emcee services too.

Thanks a lot,

Visit us at www.therawnote.com

Warmest Regards,

The Raw Note Wedding Live Band

My husband's friend, recommend a florst cum decorator to us, which i thought was lovely, (my friend hired them before) she will be designing my R.O.M pool party, you guys can check it out.

Little Sweet Occasions @ Dataran Prima, Petaling Jaya.

littlesweetoccasions@gmail.com

Tina 012 7868830