i remembered some bride were asking about canopy vendors.

I found two... I don't know how good they are so if someone has use their service before maybe they can comment here?

Lee Chooi Kiat Canopy & Garden

stylish canopies, mist fans, settings suitable for indoor and outdoor events to suit your needs.

278 Jalan Batu Tiga Lama

41300 Klang Selangor

Malaysia

Contact Person: Lexlie Lee

Tel: +603 3342 4995

Fax: +603 3323 1636

CT Catering Sd Bhd (Kanopi & Peralatan) www.ctcatering.com.my

21 & 23, Jalan Kenanga 1C,

Kawasan Perusahaan Bukit Beruntung,

Bukit Beruntung,

48300 Rawang,

Selangor Darul Ehsan.

T : 603-60283606 F : 603-60283593

Email : sales@ctcatering.com.my

Emirex Catering www.emirexcatering.com

Head Office:

2, Jalan PJS 1/21A, Taman Sri Manja,

46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,

Malaysia

Tel : 603 77859616

603 77859622

Fax : 603 77812337

Scorpion catering & canopy services (apparently have chinese, malay, indian, western, cocktail specialty)

11-17, Lorong laksamana C142A, Tmn Wangsa,

Off Jln Sg. Jati

41200 Klang Selangor

Malaysia

Tel: +603 5162 2809

Fax: +603 3371 2418

more tent providers:

http://www.teguhkanvas.com.my/

http://www.tkkanvas.com

http://kctent.com/main.htm

http://www.kebmodular.com.my/home.htm

Fusionista's canopy vendor:

Evonne Lai, Will Power Canopy, 019-2418848, 03-90760226

post-884-1165960027.jpg

post-884-1165960053.jpg

post-884-1165960069.jpg

Hi Zelda,

I think when my house got "event", my mom used Lee Chooi Kiat Canopy & Garden. I think their price is reasonable.

Shiow Shin

aiyo... if i can help then i'll help 1... not ma fan lar.... plus i know you might be having hard time to plan everything from US lagi ler.....

Hi hi

Really hope you don't mind me pointing out ya, referring to the pics above, the 1st and 2nd type tents are termed arabic tents. whereas the 3rd pic is the pyramid tent.

ok ok let me correct myself then... (listening to ms. party organizer/planner "bumblebee" :rolleyes:)

I want the "Arabic" tent...

So many resident experts here.. We are so lucky leh! Thanks, bumblebee for pointing it out!

Mhyap1: Thank you so much for your kindness!

hi ...

are u still looking for the canopy as per picture post by zelda.....i have the supplier contact no and their samples of photos of their work in the past can be send to you......do email at sweetladyml@yahoo.com.

hi ...

are u still looking for the canopy as per picture post by zelda.....i have the supplier contact no and their samples of photos of their work in the past can be send to you......do email at sweetladyml@yahoo.com.

Sweetlady, do you have the contacts for Penang mainand area?

Hi all,

Do you still need contact for canopy or caterer? I recently got a flyer. They provide catering and canopy too. Let me know if you do and I'll post the details here.

Thanks.

I am looking for a good caterer for our wedding eve function. Any good caterer can recommend? If food is good + provide canopy then would be great....:)

Hi b_e_tan

sorry late replying u as long time i did not look at this section of the post. In penang you can source around in yellow pages online. the company i have contact is only available in KL and supply tents only, not canopy. there is diffrences. so do know what you are looking for as the pricing will be in big diffrences and also the outcome of it.

hello cutiepiggie & b_e_tan,

Sorry for the really late reply... Not sure if I've replied or not, but the contact details for the caterer which I got the flyer is as below:

Baixin Catering Sdn Bhd. Tel: (03) 4108-8994/5/6/ (office); (03) 4105-8741 (Restaurant); h/p: (019) 388-2202 (Ms Yen Ling). They are located at Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur.

b_e_tan, sorry yah, but I don't have any contact in Penang for now. If I do get in the future will let you know.

Hi, I'm planning to have a Hi-Tea reception for my wedding and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's any supplier for a marquee in Penang?

I have contact for tents and canopy that I have used for my wedding eve. They are not the cheapest but their stuff are quite new and they do not rent the tents out to funerals (some ppl may pantang since wedding is an auspicious occassion). I had 2 arabic tents and 1 pyramid tent with underlays and scalloping. Here are the pics from the wedding eve.

http://picasaweb.google.com/christine.leon...oreWeddingMay26

Deco was done by myself with lanterns and bowls + candles from Ikea.

I also hv contact for vegetarian catering if anyone is interested.

err.. christine, I can't see the tents leh... how does arabic & pyramid tents looks like? Mind sharing what's their charges as well? decos really look nice... simple yet nice...

Wan Yee,

The arabic tents/marquees are like those posted in the first post by zelda (first 2 pics), or the simply look like this (tajam puncak):

ThompsonGardenHRWI.JPG

Pyramid tent is the regular tent you see loh (3rd pic in zelda's post), like this:

tent_chairs_tables.jpg

Thanks for your compliments about the deco :unsure: