fluene

Clothes for Premiee Babies

I was told by the nurses at the hospital to get caps, mittens and booties for my babies who are premature. The regular newborn sizes are too large for my babies. The nurse told me that pureen has the lines for premature babies but I couldn't find any information about this. I cannot go shopping for them either at this point of time as I am still under confinement. Anyone come across premiee baby clothes (not necessarily Pureen)? Where can we get them? Thanks!!

havent seen pureen with preemie clothes. can buy preemie clothes in bb shops in spore, very easily available - but i think too far for u also. my mom bought some for my bb, its for newborn size onesie outfit from factory outlet in KL (sungai wang i think). its the same as preemie size bought in spore, so u can try getting them. its 3 onesie outfits for RM20+ (not too sure coz my mom bought for me). buy the smallest size, its same as preemie size in spore.

I was FOS Mid Valley (next to the new mothercare outlook) and found some really small onesie despite it stated 0-3 months. RM10 for one or RM16 for two pieces.

Fluene,

If I've not mistaken Pureen does have clothes for premies coz when I was at the parenthood exhibition I came across a lot. You can try babyland SS2 as well.

bunnynwife,

Oh!! Didn't know the FOS baby's 0-3 months is that small! I actually bought them from Sg Wang but luckily didn't buy too many la.

diana, yup FOS newborn & 0-3 mths very small size/cutting.

newborn is same as preemie size.

0-3 mths is same as newborn size for other brands

however, definitely very useful if yr bb < 3kg. it is a very good fit & excellent material. very good buy for price & quality. heheh.. obviously i own a few. :cool:

happi,

Hmm.. i don't remember whether I bought newborn or 0-3 months but I bought 3 haha must ask HB to check tonite! Yeah I agree that it's worth its price..only Rm10! However I doubt my bb's gonna be 3kg and below hahahaha somehow aussie babies are never 3 kgs and below LOL.. and she's already 4 days older than she's supposed to be so...

Fiffy newborn size also smaller than other usual brand. You can try that.

As for cap, you can buy those knitted type, which can expand according to bb head size.

I was told by the nurses at the hospital to get caps, mittens and booties for my babies who are premature. The regular newborn sizes are too large for my babies. The nurse told me that pureen has the lines for premature babies but I couldn't find any information about this. I cannot go shopping for them either at this point of time as I am still under confinement. Anyone come across premiee baby clothes (not necessarily Pureen)? Where can we get them? Thanks!!

Hi fluene,

Mothercare has the lines for premiee... I saw it at Mothercare @ The Curve. I think you should be able to find it at other Mothercare outlets as well. Try to call to their outlets to double check before you go. http://www.mothercare.com.my/web/stores.htm

Have a nice day!!

Hi Fluene,

If you still need premiee clothes, I saw some at Brand Outlet, Ikano. (Beside Padini Concept). They have long pants (RM9.90) and oneisze outfit (RM19.90). While I was choosing the clothes for my BB, I saw some is for premiee (quite limited), or maybe they will top up the stock. Actually the clothes are place in the front entrance. I am not sure whether they have any inside, because my hubby already "tahan" me. Cos everytime when I go out, will surely buy one outfit for BB.. haha....

Thanks everyone for your input.

Bought one set of cap, booties and mittens (Pureen line for petite babies) each for my babies. Clearly one set is not enough but my babies are all swaddled up thus there is no need for the mittens and booties yet. I sew the caps using old t-shirt instead.

Hi Fluene,

You can get Fiffy clothing at Babyland in SS2. Camy Babyland in Sunway Damansara also carries it.

Where can we find Fiffy's stuff?