evonneyan

2010 - Tiger Year

not really... i guess it depends, maybe certain horoscope....it might not be that auspicious...but for others..its fine..

like my gf and myself...we'll be tying the knot next year...and according to the sifu...no issues oso...

evonneyan,

I agree with nwb. It depends. In order to make yourself feel better, just look for sifu to find out.

Cheers! :wink:

Yes I do agree too.

But unfortunately, my FH and my date of birth clashes so the Sifu said next year is not a good year for us to get marry. Dog with Dog will suffer if marry next year.

So I will also advice to seek opinion from the sifu to see whether does it affect u.

^^

Hi nwb, juanil and sherylp,

Thanks a lot for your advice... :smile: I guess really have to get advice from si fu... Hope it will be alright for us to get married next year or else have to drag another year again... :huh:

Thanks again!! Cheers~ :cheers:

well... i believe all couple are not necessarily 100% compatible.... there are good and bad traits here and there...

hence what the sifu says was kinda true.... compromisation and contentment very important in a relationship...

being rich is not necessarily happy, being happy does not necessarily involves money...

happy deciding.. :D

me and my FH planning to marry this year but as what the sifu said our horoscope was not compatible to marry at this year so he gave us the date for next year and claimed that it is a good year for rooster and goat to marry..

so not necessary tiger year not good de..

different people different encounter la dear.... go and check it first before making your decision to postpone your wedding..

Actually I am quite confuse with this si fu foreseeing the future thingy. How do they actually see? Can they actually predict the date of marriage for the year of 2011 already? Due to I am a Christian so I do not know much about this. And my FH is a buddhist but he too doesn't have much knowledge about it. As I gather information from my friends they said they can actually predict one year early as how they got their dates too. But according to my future MIL, she said the si fu told her need to wait for the "tung shin" to come first, then can predict. Then I am in doubts how do I actually book one year earlier for my wedding venue?!? In great dilemma.

Actually I am quite confuse with this si fu foreseeing the future thingy. How do they actually see? Can they actually predict the date of marriage for the year of 2011 already? Due to I am a Christian so I do not know much about this. And my FH is a buddhist but he too doesn't have much knowledge about it. As I gather information from my friends they said they can actually predict one year early as how they got their dates too. But according to my future MIL, she said the si fu told her need to wait for the "tung shin" to come first, then can predict. Then I am in doubts how do I actually book one year earlier for my wedding venue?!? In great dilemma.

i do agree wit u !! i been confuse oso..how do they predict? i went to a sifu last month to predict a date for year 2011 but the sifu said is too early for tis..ask me to come back after 2010 chinese new year..! sifu said the prediction will change..??? i dunno but i think we need time to well prepare right..!

Hi nwb, juanil and sherylp,

Thanks a lot for your advice... :smile: I guess really have to get advice from si fu... Hope it will be alright for us to get married next year or else have to drag another year again... :huh:

Thanks again!! Cheers~ :cheers:

evonneyan,

You're most welcome! Do update us regarding your good news, ya?

Cheers! :wink:

if sifu say not good, u can ask is there anyway to minimize the damage or not. sometime, they have ways to help one.

i do agree wit u !! i been confuse oso..how do they predict? i went to a sifu last month to predict a date for year 2011 but the sifu said is too early for tis..ask me to come back after 2010 chinese new year..! sifu said the prediction will change..??? i dunno but i think we need time to well prepare right..!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, jessie dear!! I have already postponed my wedding from 2010 to 2011, and I do not wish to postpone anymore. I can't seem to get it why is it so difficult to give us a date. I can't come back by after 2010 CNY it will be too late to book for the wedding banquet. I actually went to enquire those banquet around Jan 2009 and they informed me that they r fully book for the year of 2009 and 1/4 of year 2010!!!! I think if I go to the si fu after CNY 2010, my wedding banquet will not be available for me!! I am kind of giving up awaiting for the sifu. I told my FH if the sifu still cannot give a date I will just simply ask the sifu to choose and like wise micheal said seek ways to minimize the damages.