Akina

Designer Evening Gowns & ROM/Cocktail Dresses for SALE!!!

Hi everyone, I have 2 designer evening gowns and a few dresses to let go. Bought too many for my wedding events and most end up hanging in my closet!!! :) Details are as follow:

1) Designer evening gown, RM 680

• Description: Simple yet elegant evening gown with empire waistline and hand-sewn sequins. It is made from yellow silk chiffon over teal blue quality satin, so the resulting colour is rather unique!!! Designed by 'Jiu', a well-known designer in Ipoh
  • Condition: Excellent! Used for only 1 hour during my wedding reception. It has been dry cleaned and stored in protective cover.
  • Measurements: As it's not form fitting, this gown fits up to 36'(bust), 28'(waist), 37'(hip). Can be let out slightly to fit bigger sizes. Length: Fit 167cm and below.
  • Can be shortened after use and have sequins removed for more casual style. The designer told me he'll do it with no extra charges.

2) Designer short gown, RM 200

• This tube gown is also designed by Jiu and it's just below the knee with a body-fitting silhoutte. The top part is a bodice with hand-sewn pearls and beads. The colour is sweet blush and it's suitable for ROM, pre-wedding pics or at the end of your reception to say bye-bye to guests (shorter means you can move around easily!).
  • It is BRAND NEW and made from bridal satin with a bit of lace.
  • Measurements as above. Length is 30' from tube top.

3) ROM/cocktail dresses by BCBG, Max & Cleo and Veil, RM 150 and above

• Bought above dresses in US and Singapore. These are US size 4 and can fit S/M. All are brand new with tags except for one that I've worn for ROM and dry-cleaned. Colours: White, pastel blue, biscotti and ivory.

If you're interested, pls pm your email, let me know which dress you're interested in and I'll send the pics!! ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLS!!!

Cheers!!!

Hi everyone, I have 2 designer evening gowns and a few dresses to let go. Bought too many for my wedding events and most end up hanging in my closet!!! :) Details are as follow:

1)

Designer evening gown, RM 680

• Description: Simple yet elegant evening gown with empire waistline and hand-sewn sequins. It is made from yellow silk chiffon over teal blue quality satin, so the resulting colour is rather unique!!! Designed by 'Jiu', a well-known designer in Ipoh
  • Condition: Excellent! Used for only 1 hour during my wedding reception. It has been dry cleaned and stored in protective cover.
  • Measurements: As it's not form fitting, this gown fits up to 36'(bust), 28'(waist), 37'(hip). Can be let out slightly to fit bigger sizes. Length: Fit 167cm and below.
  • Can be shortened after use and have sequins removed for more casual style. The designer told me he'll do it with no extra charges.

2) Designer short gown, RM 200

• This tube gown is also designed by Jiu and it's just below the knee with a body-fitting silhoutte. The top part is a bodice with hand-sewn pearls and beads. The colour is sweet blush and it's suitable for ROM, pre-wedding pics or at the end of your reception to say bye-bye to guests (shorter means you can move around easily!).
  • It is BRAND NEW and made from bridal satin with a bit of lace.
  • Measurements as above. Length is 30' from tube top.

3) ROM/cocktail dresses by BCBG, Max & Cleo and Veil, RM 150 and above

• Bought above dresses in US and Singapore. These are US size 4 and can fit S/M. All are brand new with tags except for one that I've worn for ROM and dry-cleaned. Colours: White, pastel blue, biscotti and ivory.

If you're interested, pls pm your email, let me know which dress you're interested in and I'll send the pics!! ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLS!!!

Cheers!!!

Hi Akina, am interested in item 2 & 3. Please email me the photos sharon_seow@hotmail.com

Thanks.