wegness

AD photographer --Robin Ng

Dear Brides,

I was told that many were actually interested in engaging Robin Ng as their AD photographer. However, he was booked by me last year. I must say Robin is an excellent photographer in field and he was the international photographer's wedding photographer! (you can imagine that!)

However, as my fiance had booked an international photographer from London for our wedding, I would like to 'let go' my booking with Robin.

If any of you who are interested, please inform me.

Thanks.

can anyone email me robin ng's quotation? i emailed him but he hasnt gotten back to me a week already...

thanks

jojo

If I am not mistaken, it is about RM2300 for full day, unless you want to upgrade your photo album. If you want a different album, the price will be different. But it is definitely worth spending the money. My cousin in law is an international photographer based in london, and he has chosen all the photographers in Malaysia to take for their wedding. and He chose Robin finally.

can anyone email me robin ng's quotation? i emailed him but he hasnt gotten back to me a week already...

thanks

jojo

Hi jojo, maybe he is busy or in outstation, you can call his HP directly. :)

Would like to drop a message to share my AD experience with btb..

Robin did a good job on my AD.. He is punctual, yet a Pro :)

EVen though we all getting messed up with all the preparation and ceremony but still he can control the situation very well and get all of us in a good composition for family potrait.

I have received all the photos yesterday. Quite happy with the result...

Thanks RObin!!!!

robin's gonna be my AD pg on the 11th of feb... hehehe so excited... finally finalised my pg..

robin's booking schedule is pretty pack till end of the year http://robinng.com/newblog/?page_id=87

ppl like me kiasu ah.. book him 8 months in advance.. heheheh.. but he's worth it... love his skills..

love the photos of gene... very pretty bride n cute dogs.. hehe..

jojo

Yeah I like Robin Ng's style too.

He really experienced and very good in situation control, as situation control is quite important in wedding AD photograph session.

I seldom meet such a calm event photographer :happy:

Hi everyone,

I am also interested in Robin Ng as my AD photographer. Can any of the sisters here who have engaged him help forward me your package with him? also, does he take the photos himself? and any assitant photographers with him on that day?

thank you!!

hi all,

i hired robin for my actual day on the 11th of feb, and he was fantastic... he managed to do a express dvd slideshow which was even more fantastic than what my bridal studio provided...

n even thou alot of u might think he's only 1 photographer, but he managed to get everything we wanted and put in 120% effort n energy into that one whole day... we had 32 tables for dinner and a church n tea ceremony in the morning... also managed to squeeze taking some snap shots outside..

would recommend him for prewedding n actual day.. i think freelance photographers are so much more personlised than bridal studios and regreted that i didnt do my prewedding with a freelance...

http://www.robinng.com/webgallery/20100211...edding_kuching/ (this is my express dvd slideshow..)

jojo

Jojo11,

The photo quality of bridal house greatly depends on the background team (photographer, make-up, designer, etc) but very often the clients know nothing about them because they are shielded by the first level customer service. So, sometimes the backgound team changes without anyone knowing it.

For freelancers, we survice on photo quality, customer service (great follow-up, reminder) and flexibility. The relationship between the couple and the photographer gets more intimate too. Robin Ng is definitely good, no doubt!!

hi all,

i hired robin for my actual day on the 11th of feb, and he was fantastic... he managed to do a express dvd slideshow which was even more fantastic than what my bridal studio provided...

n even thou alot of u might think he's only 1 photographer, but he managed to get everything we wanted and put in 120% effort n energy into that one whole day... we had 32 tables for dinner and a church n tea ceremony in the morning... also managed to squeeze taking some snap shots outside..

would recommend him for prewedding n actual day.. i think freelance photographers are so much more personlised than bridal studios and regreted that i didnt do my prewedding with a freelance...

http://www.robinng.com/webgallery/20100211...edding_kuching/ (this is my express dvd slideshow..)

jojo

hey john..

the bridal studio photo wasnt bad, it was quite good.. it was jus everything else.. the customer service after the photoshoot and choosing the photos to add on.. and how they are so unorganised after..

n their boss never being around n not caring... so the sales ppl jus think that after photoshoot they dont need to care anymore.. i always been calling but wat to do the sales person say yes yes but then never do.. their photographer i think was the best thing in there... nothing else..

n then i had to wait around for days n hours in the bridal studio for last min organisation by sales person for my thank you cards, banner, photos... i think bridal studios arent worth it.. some ppl might think tat freelance would cost more cos need to add things individually.. but i spent more than 10k on bridal studio in the end.. n i gotten that type of after payment service tat they dont really care.. so not worth it!!! (they stil owe me stuff, but i'm not in any mood to go there and wait)

ya i have to agree the one on one with the freelance photographer helps alot to get wat the customer wants.. n more personal.. n their shots are very different from bridal studios, more creative n not the same like every other bride..

jojo