Sign in to follow this  
gedebe

Navel Playing and brushing teeth

Hi,

My gal is 1yr 4mth. She has been playing with her navel ever since 1 yr old like scratching and touching contanstly while lying down is this safe?

When and how to teach our baby to brush his teeth? I already notice my gal had quite a number of teeth.

Re the brushing of teeth: I was told to start even before my baby starts teething in order to get them into the habit of brushing their teeth. So I guess you could start now since she already has a couple of teeth. It's never too late OR too early. :smile:

most probably got dry skin or dirt in the navel area. use some olive oil & rub the area to clean/moisturize the skin. if not, try to remind her not to scratch.

Re the brushing of teeth: I was told to start even before my baby starts teething in order to get them into the habit of brushing their teeth. So I guess you could start now since she already has a couple of teeth. It's never too late OR too early. :smile:

is there any tips for teaching them to brush teeth like brand of toothbrush etc though I do know there are plenty of info in the web

same goes to my baby too. do we need to start so soon? hmm

when is the right time to start brushing teeth? My baby now has 4 teeth on top, and 2 on the bottom

same goes to my baby too. do we need to start so soon? hmm
when is the right time to start brushing teeth? My baby now has 4 teeth on top, and 2 on the bottom

i do hv the fingertip brush, but i wonder, do we need to use toothpaste to brush or wat?

i only started my kid on his pigeon stage 1 toothbrush when he turned 1yo. i was kinda apprehensive about letting him poking himself in the mouth, reason being, my kid is really choh-loh kind, even with the plastic protector thingy, i am still hesitant.

now he's already on his stage 2 toothbrush and he does a good job cleaning his teeth on his own while i take my morning shower, he'll be busy at it (brushing his teeth for a good 10mins).