Sign in to follow this  
june11

COnfinement food delivery at Puchong/USJ area?

Dear all,

My EDD is early Dec, planning to order confinement food delivery (no CL, just MIL helping), wondering how many choices we have for staying around Puchong/USj area? seeing most of the catering located at PJ or Kepong area...a bit too far away to deliver?

Anyone has contact please let me know..Many many Thanks!!! :cool:

Regards,

June

hi june,

ww.peiling.com.my offers good package.

they are based somewhere near tmn bahagia lrt station.

the package i took includes 2 meat, 2 veges and 1 soup (for lunch and dinner) is rm66 per day. transportation fees not included yet.

i am taking 2 weeks trial, about rm1050. so lets see how it goes.

the reason i choose peiling was also because they serve pig's kidney and liver which apparently is very good confinement food. tho i dont like it, but since MIL and hubby say very 'pou', i think i will try also. they will only serve for the first few days.

i visited their office, very cosy. they also have many other products, for instance the 30 days herbal shower which i might purchase, 30 packets for rm111. but still, i will survey other places like eu yan sang, heard they also sell herbal baths.

besides peiling, i also asked few more, forgot the name, one based in kepong but slighty pricey.

Hi!

Thanks for the tips! RM1050 for 2 weeks is not as expensive as i thought it was! Wonder how much would they charge to deliver the food to my doorstep... :sad:

Will call to ask tomorrow. When is your EDD? How much do you need to pay them for deposit? Are you D.I.Y your confinement as well? :)

Regards,

June11

hey june,

im due end oct, gynea said give and take 10 days early.

for me the delivery charges was rm7. where u stayin if u dont mind me asking?

i paid 30% for deposit.

when ru due? maybe u can look around for a bit more, then onli decide. no need to rush but i asked few places the price are pretty much the same.

the reason i took 2 weeks because am not sure if the food are too oily. and since my MIL is my CL, she say she can cook for the last 2 weeks.

im thinkin to eat something pretty light by then, like sesame ginger egg, boiled vege and maybe chicken wine, all this she can cook. easy food.

somemore if we buy and cook. iits will be slightly cheaper. but just tiring, so am still considering.

ur MIL is ur CL as well June?

Hi Yvonne : Yeah I contact that easymeal before, but they only deliver around KL area...(the golden triangle place)

starryeye : I am staying at USJ, therefore more expensive I guess?...Wonder if I can like taste the food first at the center before commit? I am thinking of taking 1 or 2 weeks to try-try first :) I am due early DEC. Yeah my MIL will come to help..

June,

Yes they actually charge per km. rm9 for usj is consider ok my dear. im staying at tropicana, 15 mins from their place also they charge rm7 :)

yes, u shud consider try 2 weeks and then if u like it, u can inform them 2 days earlier.

no they dont do food testing but they will show u wat sesame oil they use, the let u smell some more, and they will show u wat wine they use, etc..

like the red bean soup they offer, i tink thats not necessary. rm10 per 1 kg, i can easily get for rm4 at jusco and can boil twice for whole family to drink somemore.

its good to visit their place if ur free and dont mind driving there. :cool:

one more is called SHL confinentment...wait, let me check the url...http://www.shlcares.com/

here u go :)

June,

Yes they actually charge per km. rm9 for usj is consider ok my dear. im staying at tropicana, 15 mins from their place also they charge rm7 :)

yes, u shud consider try 2 weeks and then if u like it, u can inform them 2 days earlier.

no they dont do food testing but they will show u wat sesame oil they use, the let u smell some more, and they will show u wat wine they use, etc..

like the red bean soup they offer, i tink thats not necessary. rm10 per 1 kg, i can easily get for rm4 at jusco and can boil twice for whole family to drink somemore.

its good to visit their place if ur free and dont mind driving there. :cool:

one more is called SHL confinentment...wait, let me check the url...http://www.shlcares.com/

here u go :)

Thanks Starryeye! am checking now... :)

Hi June,

You can also email to SHLcares to make your enquiry. They are very efficient. Anyway, I did not get the confinement food from them because they do not deliver to my place. I am also getting from Peiling.

Hi Quiana,

Have emailed them already, waiting for their reply...I know they are based in Kepong..also not sure if they will deliver that FAR to Usj or not... :p

Where are you staying?

Regards,

June

June, I am staying at Sungai Long, Kajang. So, it is quite far from Kepong as well. Anyway, you will receive SHL feedback within a day or two.

Actually, there is another Confinement Food Catering at Sri Petaling (SN Nanny). But after visiting both Peiling and SN Nanny, I decided to go for Peiling. I think you really need to visit their place after you have narrow down your option. My husband knew I had made up my mind instantly after I dropby peiling :wub: . Actually for me, I choose base on visiting their place and not base on the food .... haha .... :wacko3:

Dear all,

My EDD is early Dec, planning to order confinement food delivery (no CL, just MIL helping), wondering how many choices we have for staying around Puchong/USj area? seeing most of the catering located at PJ or Kepong area...a bit too far away to deliver?

Regards,

June

Trial to call Aunt Wan @ 016-3762472, my cousin and my friend did hired her before. She is a very soft spoken person and she travel everywhere along klang valley..

thanks!

Dear all,

Regards,

June

oh sorry,wrong message. i thought u looking for confinement lady..so sorry!!

Dear all,

Regards,

June

You can get the service of this nutri chef who does confinement food services too. She uses ingredients of highest quality, either organic or detoxified and her menu is also designed to get mums into shape after confinement period is over. So no need to go for expensive slimming programmes ;) So far all the food i've tried are really delicious. She only uses seasalt, no sugar, no processed food. Her contact no is 0104229052