beautifulgown

Wedding Speech by HB =)

Hi Ling,

you so funny la :) hehe. Shrek? cannot be... shreak is green and bigger. hehe

Anyway, u know what I think, it's like a little precious gift wrapped in layers and layers of newspapers (like those days how ppl like to make fun of the borthday boy/girl, wrap gifts in many many many layers of newspapers). Only the one with true love and patience, love strong enough, will unwrap the newspaper piece by piece, to discover the gem hidden within!!!

so love story and such a sweet one! while reading his speech that u posted, i could actually imagine and picture it. so cute :) esp the umbrealla part, he put it in such a humourous way. hehe

its a story of two great ppl get together :) *hugs*

ivy,

without my HB this 88kg ailing will not have second life, reborn! he accompany and see me from 88kg down to 51kg and I know he is happy about it =P

I shared our childhood montage here http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=17330 and you can see my 88kg photo =D

ZZ,

I hope people will not get bore to read his speech, it is kinda long to me but he never stop to assure me that the guests will not get bored =D pheww .. luckily they are not =P

Yes yes .. I still remember that evening, it was few days before CNY, he came back for CNY with his parents and we met at kch waterfront A&W restaurant .. hahahahah .. he didn't tell me that I make him wet even with an umbrella! kekekek because I'm not wet ba! =D

Now when I think back, it is true love otherwise he would have runaway when seeing a 88kg giant! kakakakak .. you can imagine how am I look like, 150cm and 88kg!? hahahahah just like shrek! lolz!!!

Ling, congrats once again on your wedding and your hb is such a sweet guy for giving a speech like that :) And I must say, you did such a great job in losing weight.. Really admire your determination. :wub:

zz,

I like your words, if I let HB read of what you are written here, his nose will grow BIGGER and BIGGER then BURST! kakakakakak

Thanks thanks .. I have never ever tot of that but he ever said the real Ai Ling is hidden inside all the unwanted fat meat and I shouldn't carry those junkies with me. =P

Tat umbrella part ah!? hahahaha he said he really get wet but he just keep quiet =D and he said he dares not to use bike to bring me around, later unbalance tu cham! =.=!!!!

mummy,

I don't where I got the determination maybe is the support from HB.

I used to eat as late as 10am to 10pm before bed and now I nid to eat as early at 7am! =D then stop all heavy meal before 5pm.

But I put on weight later after achieving 51kg =D lolz!! ops =P

Ling,

u so kelakar la.... bike unbalance :) hehehehe. so cute la you :)

u should tell ur hubby he should be thankful you were chubby then, cause if not, such a nice girl like you would have a lot of guys going after and you won't have time to layan him.hehehehe. *kidding*

Maybe things happen for a reason.

Btw, I saw your childhood montage, the transformation was unbelievable. the last photo, I can't believe from the earlier photo become such a slender photo. a big applause for you!!! and his bruce lee photo also very impressive. he really know Kung Fu? really look like some kung fu master la!!! so power! :cool:

zz,

I like your words, if I let HB read of what you are written here, his nose will grow BIGGER and BIGGER then BURST! kakakakakak

Thanks thanks .. I have never ever tot of that but he ever said the real Ai Ling is hidden inside all the unwanted fat meat and I shouldn't carry those junkies with me. =P

Tat umbrella part ah!? hahahaha he said he really get wet but he just keep quiet =D and he said he dares not to use bike to bring me around, later unbalance tu cham! =.=!!!!

mummy,

I don't where I got the determination maybe is the support from HB.

I used to eat as late as 10am to 10pm before bed and now I nid to eat as early at 7am! =D then stop all heavy meal before 5pm.

But I put on weight later after achieving 51kg =D lolz!! ops =P

zz,

thanks =)

true ba! cos the back seat is too heavy! kakakakakak =P

in his young age he learned Tang Soo Doo, know a bit of kung fu la and body kinda fit =P but now? sorry la .. not 6 packs but 1 BIG PACK! kakakaka =D

Ling,

I oso LOL when i saw ur montage ler...

its so lively and cute to see so many pics of u both when young...

U look so cute when u r baby!

Jessy,

When I look back my baby's photos I think I look better than my teenager's photos! kakakakak .. I never never want to see my teenager's photos .. yuck! bad memories >.<

Too bad, HB has less baby's photos or I should say .. none!? I'm lucky that my brothers were crazy about photography during their young age, thus I have lots of photos =P

davinci,

Thanks =) your AD is coming soon ya, how's preparation?

hmm zero progress. bz with works now.

when ur photos will be ready? anxious to c ur dinner's photo lar.

beautifulgown!!!

You know what happened after I've gone through your "love story"?

I am simmering with jealousy and turning green like "The Incrdedible Hulk".

And I feel like I want to murder your husband and marry you!!

beautifulgown,

No, I haven't got any medicine to take; because so far I'm in in tip-top condition from head to toe. And I wasn't crazy when I said what I said.

By the way, the photo when you were still a "shapeless blob" rang a bell in my memory. I thought I did see you once somewhere at that time.

Now I suddenly remember! I think I saw you at the fish market!

What happened was ... I was looking for some jellyfish to buy and then I saw a big one. Only when it suddenly walked away on two legs did I realize that the "jellyfish" that I saw was a human being.

No wonder your husband nearly fainted when he first set eyes on you.

If I were him, I would have sneaked away and took the next flight back to Miri and never to set foot in Kuching at least for the next decade.

But, anyway, I admire his courage, optimism, and foresight; and it paid off for him. He has transformed a "weird two-legged object" into a beautiful girl. It was a miracle! Congratulations to you both! Cupids would have been extremely furious if you didn't marry him.

Apekjolly,

waliu!!! you said I'm a jelly fish!? :sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2::sauer2:

since you are already apek (judging by your nick name) I bet you are the salted-fish at wet-market too! at least I'm FRESH and you already SALTED! :girl_devil: !@#$%^&*

BG,

Your HB is so humourous and sweet.... it's a real touching & interesting speech.... sounds like a love story movie instead.... :)

Congratulations BG!

Your husband's speech is indeed a meaningful one. It's a reality love story, one which we could all learn from...

Really admire your determination and your husband's loving support.

Wishing you both a happy ever after marriage and the best of life in years to come!

CT & flora,

Thanks =)

He prepared this speech more than a year before, edited several time before this final piece.

I ever read the first draft, and he only retain 50% from the first draft.

He is the one who never giving up, he said I can lose weight as long as I continue and he is willing to accompany for the physical exercises.

I will normally meet him at the hill at 5pm, he went there after work without changing his working suits =P

We always went there until the people who lives there also can recognised us and there is one day, one of them complimented that I lose so much weight ah! hahahah .. HB was so happy and he said, see .. you got the return from all our hard-work :wub:

Dear beautifulgown,

After reading the wedding speech by your HB, I feel so touched! If only my HB can give such a wonderful and funny speech! You're a lucky bride! :smile: