yahiko

petaling street cheap wedding gown

Hi~ Im not from Kl. so i hard for me go jalan jalan and look for it.

Im looking for a bridal gown shop in Petaling street which sell second hand and cheap but nice and clean bridal gown.

Can anyone tell me what is the shop name and the address or website?

anyone buy b4 and how cheap is "cheap" in the store. Some forumer say it cheapest cost RM100.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/lofive...php?t10571.html

Hi, I couldn't remember what's the name but it's same row with Yoke Hu Hin. You won't miss it as you can see lots of bridal gowns / evening gowns display there. In terms of pricing, yes, it's really cheap. But don't expect too much on the quality and design. If you're looking at cheap second hand gowns, I believe that you can get better one from garage sales instead.

its located end of petaling street, name CT ONE. the shop always switch on the radio very loud & display many bling bling indian dance dresses.

but they don't allow we take off our cloth to try & the lady name AH Wan is quite 'action' .. she will only treat u nicely if u buy.

off course, the price is very much cheaper if u can find one.

Hi..yahiko,

Why don't you try at SA Creation located at Sg.Wang..it near the selling the magazine ground floor or level 1...i brought my night dress there, so as my sis in law brought her bridemaid there..they can help u to altar then pos to ur place for free.i brought my nite gown around RM180.00 and my sis in law brought hers rm150.

ya.. since u are in Penang, you can try SA creation or Emanuelle (donno if they rent), phonomenal, and some boutiques in Queensbay.

the shop in petaling street is called CT one. i think some of their dresses are ok/nice(>RM200), bridesmaid dresses are ok/nice (>RM100) la..

their bridal gown (long) range from 188 onwards. new ones. (dont think they sell 2nd hand gown.) but the quality is ..-___- below average ..

good enough if u plan to wear for shooting only. definitely not for AD.

if u want to buy gown for AD, try look for classified section or garage sales. there are a lot of nice nice and good quality gowns..

Hi celestelim i m interested in the place u got ur EG. can pls PM the details?

thanks!

Im looking for a bridal gown shop in Petaling street which sell second hand and cheap but nice and clean bridal gown.

anyone buy b4 and how cheap is "cheap" in the store. Some forumer say it cheapest cost RM100.

Hi Yahiko, i heard of my friend who just bought her EG over there about the low quality of the gown, if its for your wedding i would advise you to do more research before doing the purchase.

For myself, i bought mine at a home shop which only cost me RM180 of elegance EG, the lady owner is friendly and you can actually call them to arrange free gown fitting if you were down at KL. Their gown turn over is very fast as of the very attractive price.

If you do need the info, just PM me.. happy reseaching..

Cheers..

Hi Yahiko, i heard of my friend who just bought her EG over there about the low quality of the gown, if its for your wedding i would advise you to do more research before doing the purchase.

For myself, i bought mine at a home shop which only cost me RM180 of elegance EG, the lady owner is friendly and you can actually call them to arrange free gown fitting if you were down at KL. Their gown turn over is very fast as of the very attractive price.

Cheers..

hi im interested to know the info .. pls also pm me at janica_jane80@yahoo.co.uk  cud u send me the pic of ur EG pls.. tq

Cheers..

hi im interested to know the info .. pls also pm me at janica_jane80@yahoo.co.uk cud u send me the pic of ur EG pls.. tq

Hie there...

I'm also very interested to know the info...can you kindly please pm me at loveade1983@yahoo.com...

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhh

Cheers..

hi celestelim, i'll be ard kl next weekend looking for dress n gown...pls send info to babypapiyon@yahoo.com thanks

Cheers..

Hi celestelim,

Could you please send me the info and the pic of your EG? My email add is tangkeowhung@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Cheers..

Hi celestelim, mind to share the contact to me? Please PM me the details ya..teng8111@hotmail.com

Yahiko,

Happy for u that u've found your gown!

Recently, I visited CT One out of curiousity after having breakfast porridge nearby. It has changed so much since last 2 years when I went there to buy a coin scarf for my belly dance class. I find the gowns quality are better than the previous time! Got VIP room some more! The salesgirl seemed eager to make sale and shown me around. They have evening gowns and cheongsam too. Though the designs are not my type, at least they have improved! They charge RM30 to make alterations. I also noticed that they have black & white tuxedos and wedding suits for men (suit & pants set for RM 388, if I remember correctly!). There are bow ties too! For those looking for flower girls dresses, there are plenty of choices!

Don't know why I felt excited abt this even though my wedding is already over! HAHA! :biggrin:

Hi celestelim,

im interested in the place u got ur EG. can pls PM me the details too?

Thank you so much!!

peithingb@yahoo.co.uk

Hi all,

Yup, pls do more research b4 purchasing or rent your AD or pre-wed gowns.

To personalized ur purchased gown...do some DIY for ur gown *^.^* something special that ur pg can capture and keep for memories *^.^* is worth the doing~~!

Cheers..

Hi celestelim, mind to share the contact to me? Please PM me the details ya..teng8111@hotmail.com

Cheers..

Hi celestelim, mind to share the contact to me? Please PM me the details ya..teng8111@hotmail.com

Hello celestelim, I am very interested with your home shop. Would you please share the details with me @ gigiewss@yahoo.com. Many thanks!

Yahiko,

Happy for u that u've found your gown!

Recently, I visited CT One out of curiousity after having breakfast porridge nearby. It has changed so much since last 2 years when I went there to buy a coin scarf for my belly dance class. I find the gowns quality are better than the previous time! Got VIP room some more! The salesgirl seemed eager to make sale and shown me around. They have evening gowns and cheongsam too. Though the designs are not my type, at least they have improved! They charge RM30 to make alterations. I also noticed that they have black & white tuxedos and wedding suits for men (suit & pants set for RM 388, if I remember correctly!). There are bow ties too! For those looking for flower girls dresses, there are plenty of choices!

Don't know why I felt excited abt this even though my wedding is already over! HAHA! :biggrin:

very informative indeed. I must definitely check out this place with FH.. we're walking down the aisle this coming August and we haven't even done with our attire.. panic attack!

Helo there, can you let me have details of the shop? Thanks!

Cheers..

hi im interested to know the info .. pls also pm me at janica_jane80@yahoo.co.uk cud u send me the pic of ur EG pls.. tq