cms4e

Husband flirting online

It is alright when your husband sweettalk with other girls online? such as friendster, facebook etc. Flirting with people that he meets online? and telling people that he is single and available.

I always feel that it is wrong to do this since he is a married man but maybe i am wrong to feel that.

No, it's not alright. Why hide the fact that he's married? Also flirting with ANYONE - online or not - is akin to being disrespectful towards your partner and marriage vows.

some people said is ok to flirt online as long as u dont cross the line and meet the other party. flirting online boost confidence in men so that they know how to treat their wife when they r home. but how would u ever know if he just flirt online? and by saying all those i miss u and i miss all the gud times we had together at the 'shoutout box' does it imply that they actually met up?

i'm so confuse. i feel like confronting him, but mom said to wait til i have enough prove to bust him. cos mom tinks that what if he is just flirting online and i am making a big mistake if i confront him now to ruin the relationship. and if i ask him now, he would be more careful not to let me know the next time he meets the other girl.

help, i loves him so much, but to see him type all those flirty words to other woman, and he misses other woman really makes me sad and angry. am i not enough for him?

yr mom has a good point, u need to collect more proof.

if u do confront him, what do u expect him to do? apologize & he might continue doing it behind yr back?

if he continues, what will u do about it?

if he has met up with the other girl, what will u do about it?

if he claims its just words to a friend, its just online & not real - just flirting & nothing happened?

if yr answer is nothing changes & u will still remain with him...perhaps just collect all yr proof for emergency. old habits die hard, he might not change! on the other hand, perhaps if u confront him, he will know how u feel, be remorseful & turn over a new leaf.

Speaking from experience (my ex was flirting online initially and after a while he started to meeti up with those gals and ended up on the bed - and not only 1 gal), he might started with cyber flirting and it could goes on become sms flirting, phone flirting and I bet you should know where it will end up at.

Why don't you find ways to make him spend more time with your baby instead of wasting time online flirting with those gals? Instead of confronting him now where he might not has gone that far (ie meeting up & so on), he will thinks there is nothing wrong & it will put pressure on your relationship. Divert his attention from flirting online (might be out of bored but can be addicted over time) to some positive. Get him to participate more in bringing up your boy. Your boy shld be around 6 months? Make him research into what kinda solid is good for your baby, look for recipies, guide your boy on various development, etc.

some people said is ok to flirt online as long as u dont cross the line and meet the other party. flirting online boost confidence in men so that they know how to treat their wife when they r home. but how would u ever know if he just flirt online? and by saying all those i miss u and i miss all the gud times we had together at the 'shoutout box' does it imply that they actually met up?

i'm so confuse. i feel like confronting him, but mom said to wait til i have enough prove to bust him. cos mom tinks that what if he is just flirting online and i am making a big mistake if i confront him now to ruin the relationship. and if i ask him now, he would be more careful not to let me know the next time he meets the other girl.

help, i loves him so much, but to see him type all those flirty words to other woman, and he misses other woman really makes me sad and angry. am i not enough for him?

That's only excuse. If a man really loves his wife, he would not have any thought of flirting with other ladies. Who knows something more serious would be happened after just flirting online? Your mum is right, don't confront without proof. Otherwise, he will be more careful and you not able to trace it after that.

I agree with bunnyNwife, he could be out of bored... Have some activities to get together, and try to put the spark back in your relationship.

I agree with bunnyNwife, my ex used to flirt with this chick he knew sometime ago By SMSing..end up he started a r/ship wif her. Within a few mths, the gal dump him.he did try to convince me to patch up things with him but its not working.

Flirting online just a starting. A person who started flirting online is dangerous, it is a sign that he is betrayed the marriage alto it didn't involved physically.

Few things you nid to do:

1. Must find out why he was so into this "online-gf"?

2. To collect the prove, check his pc/laptop and handphone, they may extended to sms-ing which you never know.

3. If he is owes in front of his pc/laptop, just casually ask him what is he doing there? (see what is his response).

There is a Chinese saying which goes: A thousand-mile journey begins with the first step.

Flirting online is therefore the first step towards ending up flirting in bed.

So, BEWARE!

But if you're single and unattached, why not?

Go full speed ahead!

But just be careful not to take wrong path and end up at the wrong destination.

Suggestion, if u want proof, why don't you go online (or ask a fren) and "flirt' with your HB. Then you can see how far he is willing to go, its called the "Honey Trap" but beware, you may not find what you like. Just ask your HB what is he doing online, who his frens are and tell him, its okay to have female frens so long as he is honest to you and to his female frens and he knows when to call it stops.

To me, any form of flirting is already wrong. Be it online or offline, flirting means trying to get close/sweet to someone else and that's considered emotional adultery. If I'm in your shoes, I would let my HB know I'm not comfortable with him flirting with ladies online. It's not something I can live with. Don't know about others though. :unsure:

Damn I always sms girls and they are single but I still cant get myself a gf though Im single. (T_T)

I guess what they say is true guys with wive or gf tend to be more attractive.

fujkenasai,

As a matter of fact, there's a scientific (biological) reason as to why some people view the "already attached" opposite sex members as more attractive. It's actually a very complicated topic, but bascially it has something to do our natural instinct to propagate.

Here is how I put it in a very simply way: People who show that they have sexual partners also engenders an effect of showing that they are sexually productive. A sexually productive individual means he or she is a good partner to have sex with because they are fertile and stand a better chance of producing more offsprings. Nature has given us (including animals) that natural urge to seek out individuals who are fertile to produce children with (the insticnt to propagate).

That is why some men are sexually aroused by women who are slightly pregnant. And that is also why some women are atracted by men who are already married and have children.

CAUTION! We must not use this biological reason as an excuse to indulge ourselves to flirt around because we human beings have already developed a civilized society with rules and regulations just to combat that animal instinct in us. If we let our natural urge win over our human wisdom, it simply means we allow ourselves to return to be ruled by our primitive instinct and become like animals again.

fujkenasai,

As a matter of fact, there's a scientific (biological) reason as to why some people view the "already attached" opposite sex members as more attractive. It's actually a very complicated topic, but bascially it has something to do our natural instinct to propagate.

Here is how I put it in a very simply way: People who show that they have sexual partners also engenders an effect of showing that they are sexually productive. A sexually productive individual means he or she is a good partner to have sex with because they are fertile and stand a better chance of producing more offsprings. Nature has given us (including animals) that natural urge to seek out individuals who are fertile to produce children with (the insticnt to propagate).

That is why some men are sexually aroused by women who are slightly pregnant. And that is also why some women are atracted by men who are already married and have children.

CAUTION! We must not use this biological reason as an excuse to indulge ourselves to flirt around because we human beings have already developed a civilized society with rules and regulations just to combat that animal instinct in us. If we let our natural urge win over our human wisdom, it simply means we allow ourselves to return to be ruled by our primitive instinct and become like animals again.

So does it mean that in order for loosers like me to get a the girl that I love I should ask or female friend to act as my gf and show that Im capable of being a bf b4 I can get that one of my heart?

The second sentence I can agree but the first is a bit gross. Not to insult pregnant women, I believe that it brings out a certaim radiance / glow but cetainly the majority of man (esp yours trully) are not sexually arroused by slightly pregnant woman.

The second sentence I can agree but the first is a bit gross. Not to insult pregnant women, I believe that it brings out a certaim radiance / glow but cetainly the majority of man (esp yours trully) are not sexually arroused by slightly pregnant woman.

Sometimes I think its hard to differentiate what is gross and attractive some men even thinks that kissing is gross but some loves to do it when their wife is pregnant and love cunnilingus. So what is considered gross and not is up to individuals maybe a survey would show better results.

for me, i definitely would be very sad if hb flirt online.

but those guy i meet tat like flirting (not online lar) are those man who r very attentive to their wife/gf.

anyway...if are ur hb flirting online during office hr or at Home? if at office, maybe he just too bored ...

but if at home, err i dont understand y he rather facing the pc than u lor. tat's really disturbing.

fujkenasai,

I refrain from any suggestion for you when it comes to getting a girl ... because there are a hundred and one ways to either get or to lose a girl. Admittedly, I'm a non-expert in this field.

I was just explaining a scientific phenomenon which may not be known to some people.

By the way, being attracted by a slightly pregnant women has nothing to do with whether or not it is gross or insulting. It's just a sexual chemistry that effects some men - a reaction similar to a hungry person salivating when he sees or smells some delicious food.

fujkenasai, maybe choosing a name gotta do with getting a girl or not, having 'kenasai' (hokkien) in your nick perhaps your 1st down fall.

Than chatting in a forum with full of attached women are the 2nd. :P

Getting a girl is not that hard, the hard part is keeping the girl or to get away from one.

I do agree with Apekjolly on the attraction part. Its a chemistry that we all share but never realize it.

As for online flirting, if your husband is doing it now, better stop it before it lead to something bad.

It is a stepping stone to build up a man's confident before he take the next leap to phone flirting & eventually meeting up & etc.

I use to enjoy the occasion online flirting, I do find most girls think attached guy are more secure. Girls tend to think guy who is single are a little desperate during the approach. But they tend to think attached guy are loyal to their partners & their approaches are out of ‘friendliness’. And that ‘friendliness’ 1st impression is the advantage a attached guy has.

By the way, being attracted by a slightly pregnant women has nothing to do with whether or not it is gross or insulting. It's just a sexual chemistry that effects some men - a reaction similar to a hungry person salivating when he sees or smells some delicious food.

i agree but perhaps the term that u used earlier was a bit too strong, i.e. "sexually aroused". Imagine, if a guy tells a girl, "I am attracted to you" compared to "I am sexually aroused by you" would attract very different reactions. Cheers mate, hope not offence taken.

CFA,

I was using the term "sexually aroused" in a scientific context. Because that is what actually is happening to some men when they see a slightly pregnant woman. So, it shouldn't be a term that should be regarded as "too strong" to be used. I 've to call a spade "a spade"; not a shovel or a spoon.

By the way, a slightly pregnant woman does look charming and pleasant to me, but not to the extend that it sexually arouses me. However, I got a friend who confessed to me that he was actually sexually aroused by such a sight. And I have read in a magazine somewhere that for men to be sexually aroused by a slightly pregnant woman is quite a natural thing.

Guess only men will know whether they are 'sexually aroused' by pregnant women.

Nar .. apekjolly pls get back to the topic 'husband flirting online' and not direct to your own interest topic.

It is alright when your husband sweettalk with other girls online? such as friendster, facebook etc. Flirting with people that he meets online? and telling people that he is single and available.

I always feel that it is wrong to do this since he is a married man but maybe i am wrong to feel that.

It is not right by all means! I personally strongly against that especially the person is married or attached.

Let me guess why beautifulgown asked me to steer away from that "sexually aroused by a slighly pregnant woman" topic.

I think she is about to be slightly pregnant herself and she is afraid I may be sexually aroused by her.

Let me assure her I dare not show it even if I do, otherwise her hubby will "kung fu" me till all my teeth gone and my eyes blue and black.

And scariest of all is that he may even execute a flying kick to my balls and send them flying to the roof top.