stantyl

Water Filter System

Hi All,

I recently moved into my new place, did plenty of research before deciding on the type of indoor water filter to get and finally decided on eSpring from Amway. It certainly has lived up to its reputation. The water tastes amazingly fresh and the NSF certification on eSpring system certainly verifies the purity of the water. I have recommended the eSpring system to my family as well. To all out there who want to buy filter system, my advise is to do your research thoroughly and you would realise the eSpring system is simply one of the best. It may be quite pricey and expensive in the beginning but it is so worth it over time. My Amway agent she gave me a reasonable price for this system. If you want you can get her on 0172767453 to enquire. Sure no regrets!!!

Having had the knowledge that the choice of drinking water is critical to my health, I understand that only if the water system goes through the process of ionization, that provide ‘negatively charged’ water (-ORP) is the one that has real health benefits. You must check out the company VWA (www.vwa.com.my) which provides the top water ionizers independently rated by 3 major research companies in USA. You cannot go wrong with this.

Amway espring. check out their performance test and you'll be SOLD. surveyed so many brands in the market and i have to say its the safest for consumption without needing to boil the water. This is especially important if you have children or if you are expecting.

On 8/23/2013 at 9:12 PM, Charlton91 said:

Having had the knowledge that the choice of drinking water is critical to my health, I understand that only if the water system goes through the process of ionization, that provide ‘negatively charged’ water (-ORP) is the one that has real health benefits. You must check out the company VWA (www.vwa.com.my) which provides the top water ionizers independently rated by 3 major research companies in USA. You cannot go wrong with this.

I've heard of that too, but what exactly does it do to our health? 

On 1/18/2021 at 10:13 AM, melancholicb said:

I've heard of that too, but what exactly does it do to our health? 

I read that it increase the pH levels, so your water is more alkaline. got lots of benefits bcs alkaline water is antioxidant, tht can also give u anti aging which I think is a great way if you are looking for a healthy way to maintain your beauty 

I use Panasonic water filter at home. its really convenient for me and my family, bcs I don't have to worry abt any impurities and also I get to drink alkaline water which can benefit the entire household :smile:

20 hours ago, yuigakky said:

I read that it increase the pH levels, so your water is more alkaline. got lots of benefits bcs alkaline water is antioxidant, tht can also give u anti aging which I think is a great way if you are looking for a healthy way to maintain your beauty 

I use Panasonic water filter at home. its really convenient for me and my family, bcs I don't have to worry abt any impurities and also I get to drink alkaline water which can benefit the entire household :smile:

yes, ive been really obsessed with anti aging and was doing research abt how to promote anti aging like drinking collagen, or using retinol products...i read alkaline water promotes anti aging too bcs of the antioxidant properties 

i also read that alkaline water helps increase energy levels in your body. im the type of person that always feel fatigued, but i notice now that i am more energetic throughout the day. i think the alkaline water has something to do with it 

recently me and my fiancé bought a new house together, and we are considering to buy a alkaline water filter as well 

i really want to stay looking young so he will keep obsessed w me :biggrin::tongue:

these days water filter have a lot of features, can dispense not only filtered water but also alkaline and acidic water. very easy to use at home when you need it for cooking 

20 hours ago, yuigakky said:

does alkaline water taste better than normal water? since higher pH usually means taste more bitter right 

i use cuckoo, fusion top is normal one i think got no alkaline but got 6 stage filtration. design also nice n clean :lol:

11 hours ago, fizzwu03 said:

does alkaline water taste better than normal water? since higher pH usually means taste more bitter right 

i use cuckoo, fusion top is normal one i think got no alkaline but got 6 stage filtration. design also nice n clean :lol:

I also wonder, is alkaline water better than normal water...if so in what way

11 hours ago, sundaybez said:

im looking for water filter too, always heard abt cuckoo n coway nowdays everywhere advertised. too many options dunno which to buy tho

you can just buy cuckoo the water taste really nice compared to coway

my grandpa house use coway and I tried the water and the taste is really diff, for me I like cuckoo better 

19 hours ago, fizzwu03 said:

oh but for my point of view, i think alkaline water is better as the cuckoo model that you have dont have alkaline water that gives benefits to us compared to normal water 

12 hours ago, sundaybez said:

im looking for water filter too, always heard abt cuckoo n coway nowdays everywhere advertised. too many options dunno which to buy tho

oh why not u consider in buying alkaline water filter from panasonic? i heard that it better than those brands. 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:43 PM, lemoncakes said:

oh why not u consider in buying alkaline water filter from panasonic? i heard that it better than those brands. 

It is, I'm using one at home now :biggrin: mine is the alkaline ionizer TK-AS65-ZMA. got 4 level alkaline and even 2 level of acidic water, very worth buying..

22 hours ago, lemoncakes said:

never know Panasonic got water filter...never heard oso hahahah

22 hours ago, yuigakky said:

oh but for my point of view, i think alkaline water is better as the cuckoo model that you have dont have alkaline water that gives benefits to us compared to normal water 

I think the cuckoo im using now is fine tho, whats so good abt alkaline water anyway?

On 1/21/2021 at 10:12 PM, fizzwu03 said:

I think the cuckoo im using now is fine tho, whats so good abt alkaline water anyway?

alkaline water can boost your health, one of the benefits that helped me personally is in terms of digestion. I do notice that after I drink it my bowel system is a lot better now

1 minute ago, yuigakky said:

alkaline water can boost your health, one of the benefits that helped me personally is in terms of digestion. I do notice that after I drink it my bowel system is a lot better now

hmmm okkkkk

sound nice but I got no budget to buy water filter w alkaline yet :wacko:

On 1/22/2021 at 11:00 PM, fizzwu03 said:

hmmm okkkkk

sound nice but I got no budget to buy water filter w alkaline yet :wacko:

haha its ok, but maybe you can consider in the future bcs it more worth it than buying regular water filter 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:04 PM, sundaybez said:

never know Panasonic got water filter...never heard oso hahahah

Its really great, if u check out the specs it tells you the function of those different levels of pH for each type of water and what you can use it for 

Just now, yuigakky said:

haha its ok, but maybe you can consider in the future bcs it more worth it than buying regular water filter 

Its really great, if u check out the specs it tells you the function of those different levels of pH for each type of water and what you can use it for 

ok sis,what is the function can u giv example u seem like u know a lot 

Just now, sundaybez said:

ok sis,what is the function can u giv example u seem like u know a lot 

for higher ph , alkaline its very suitable for cooking bcs it helps enhance the flavors of the food...it also removes that astringent taste