stantyl

Water Filter System

Hi All,

I recently moved into my new place, did plenty of research before deciding on the type of indoor water filter to get and finally decided on eSpring from Amway. It certainly has lived up to its reputation. The water tastes amazingly fresh and the NSF certification on eSpring system certainly verifies the purity of the water. I have recommended the eSpring system to my family as well. To all out there who want to buy filter system, my advise is to do your research thoroughly and you would realise the eSpring system is simply one of the best. It may be quite pricey and expensive in the beginning but it is so worth it over time. My Amway agent she gave me a reasonable price for this system. If you want you can get her on 0172767453 to enquire. Sure no regrets!!!

Having had the knowledge that the choice of drinking water is critical to my health, I understand that only if the water system goes through the process of ionization, that provide ‘negatively charged’ water (-ORP) is the one that has real health benefits. You must check out the company VWA (www.vwa.com.my) which provides the top water ionizers independently rated by 3 major research companies in USA. You cannot go wrong with this.

Amway espring. check out their performance test and you'll be SOLD. surveyed so many brands in the market and i have to say its the safest for consumption without needing to boil the water. This is especially important if you have children or if you are expecting.