eleenest

Armadale by Cheryl Yaw

Hi to all beautiful brides-to-be and newly-wedded-brides =)

I have actually accidentally posted this topic under another category earlier :oops:

Had anyone engage Armadale by Cheryl Yaw for their pre-wedd shots? Or heard of any comments?

I am planning to engage them but I need more feedbacks before making the decision =)

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hi to all beautiful brides-to-be and newly-wedded-brides =)

I have actually accidentally posted this topic under another category earlier :oops:

Had anyone engage Armadale by Cheryl Yaw for their pre-wedd shots? Or heard of any comments?

I am planning to engage them but I need more feedbacks before making the decision =)

Thanks in advance

:wink:

Hi eleenest,

I have signed up with Armadale for their pre-wedding shots.

They are very low profile.

I have previously surveyed for many other BS but I think Armadale is my best choice.

Although their price is more expensive compared to the others. But they guarantee no hidden charges such as eye lashes, ampoule, hair spray etc.

Best thing I like about Armadale is that they return all your photos in softcopy. You can do whatever you want with it.

Next thing you have to ask yourself what kind of photo you like?

Armadale is not really a studio. It is a semi-D with garden and nicely decorated inside. Their photos are very natural and I love it. Most photo shoots are taken in their garden, living area, and outdoor locations.

Also you have to consider what gowns do you prefer?

Most of their wedding gowns are designer gown. They have new gowns very often and they are all gorgeous.

However, they have limited evening gown. They don't have costumes like Japanese, Korean or etc etc.

Everyone working in Armadale are also very friendly. Maybe you should make a trip to have a look at their gowns and talk to them.

I was also indecisive when I first signed up with them in Bridal fair. They asked me to go to their place and have a look and try on their gowns. If I m not satisfied, they will full return the deposit I paid. So I can say they are very honest and totally not MONEY MINDED or trying to dig money from the BTB.

I am going to have my photo shoot in mid Jan. Very excited. :cool:

anyone have done pre wedding shoot with them before? Photo to share? Or blog/ website?

Where is the place?

How is the package like

?

It is located at Damansara Height.

Package depends on what you are looking for. I like their photos, gowns and most importantly, they return all softcopy.

Where is the place?

How is the package like

?

Package depends on what you are looking for. I like their photos, gowns and most importantly, they return all softcopy.

Hi Tim & Eryn,

Have an enjoyable photoshooting day this Friday ya! Can you please share with me once you've got the softcopy? Most likely will drop by on next friday to check them out :) THanks!

Where is the place?

How is the package like

?

Hi Tim & Eryn,

Have an enjoyable photoshooting day this Friday ya! Can you please share with me once you've got the softcopy? Most likely will drop by on next friday to check them out :) THanks!

Thanks... ^_^ We had great time during the photo shoot. We are both so happy and enjoy. Just like a trip and lots of photo. Hahaha....

I can't wait for my photos as well... don't think will be able to get it so soon. Cuz the PG, Darren is very busy... But I'm very sure it worth the waiting...will share with you later.

Hi everyone,

I have just got my photos on Fri. Total about 600++.

:)

Where is the place?

How is the package like

?

Hi Tim & Eryn,

Thanks... ^_^ We had great time during the photo shoot. We are both so happy and enjoy. Just like a trip and lots of photo. Hahaha....

I can't wait for my photos as well... don't think will be able to get it so soon. Cuz the PG, Darren is very busy... But I'm very sure it worth the waiting...will share with you later.

Hi Tim & Eryn,

Congrat to you! I am 2010 bride too. Now I am considering which BS to sign. I know you feel very happy to Armadale, do u mind to share with me your pic? How is their package like?

elaineva99@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi xela and Prety_Bride,

I have reply to your personal email.

hi eryn, visited armadale last week.. left a mighty good impression wit me.. n surprisingly my FH as well.. :) prices are definitely at a premium but think a client definitely gets wat they pay for.. good and friendly service (by Cheryl herself).. gorgeous gowns.. and photos.. we'll be doing a "wait and see" first till end of the mth.. but definitely a shortlisted BS selection for us..

Hi Gabby,

Glad that you like it. I don think you will regret for engaging them. The premium price is worth it. Cheryl gave me lots of help OUT of the package. They are very friendly and honest as well.

Even after I made full payment, they still treat me very well...... unlike some other BS, 360 degrees different service level.

Sooner or later, you just wanna engage them for all services ... Hahahaha...

At first I felt quite stupid for making full payment before getting the album and AD gowns. Luckily, they didn't betrayed my trust. ^_^

Maybe if you tell Cheryl that Eryn highly recommended you there, she might make my album prettier. hahahahaha

Hi xela and Prety_Bride,

I have reply to your personal email.

hi eryn, visited armadale last week.. left a mighty good impression wit me.. n surprisingly my FH as well.. :) prices are definitely at a premium but think a client definitely gets wat they pay for.. good and friendly service (by Cheryl herself).. gorgeous gowns.. and photos.. we'll be doing a "wait and see" first till end of the mth.. but definitely a shortlisted BS selection for us..

Hi Gabby,

Glad that you like it. I don think you will regret for engaging them. The premium price is worth it. Cheryl gave me lots of help OUT of the package. They are very friendly and honest as well.

Even after I made full payment, they still treat me very well...... unlike some other BS, 360 degrees different service level.

Sooner or later, you just wanna engage them for all services ... Hahahaha...

At first I felt quite stupid for making full payment before getting the album and AD gowns. Luckily, they didn't betrayed my trust. ^_^

Maybe if you tell Cheryl that Eryn highly recommended you there, she might make my album prettier. hahahahaha

haha.. i've alredi told her u recommended.. :lol: i thought u've received d album? no? sigh, speaking of d full payment.. i'm a lil' worried too if i engage them to take the PS this year and my AD is end next yr!! i'll probably be more concerned.. *sweat*.. wonder if they'll be able to give me some "counter measure" to ease my concern..

Hi Tim & Eryn,

We dropped by their place last Saturday and Cheryl and her husband left a very good impression on us as well :) We're thinking of engaging them. Just wondering which package you took up? And I was thinking of dropping by again to see if I can find the gowns that I like.. (hope they won't mind) Could you find an evening gown? Coz I also noticed that their evening gown collection is quite limited. Do you mind sharing with me the items that were negotiable in the package? And do you mind sharing some of your pictures from them?? My email add is wanleng@gmail.com Thanks in advance!

Hi lostbride,

Yup, i signed up with Armadale too and my PS is this coming weekend... very excited and anxious haha... I hope it's gonna be fun! I do agree that their evening gowns are somewhat limited but I am sure u can find one that suits u... :)

Hi lostbride,

I took up the nov whisper package. items are as per the package with 1 extra gown.

It seems like they hav limited evening gown, but somehow, i had hard time shortlisting the evening gown as well.

I am sure you will be able to get evening gowns of your liking.

I have PM the link of my photos to you. these photos are before touch up.

Dear alwmy1,

Good luck on your PS. Have fun !

Hi Tim & Eryn,

We dropped by their place last Saturday and Cheryl and her husband left a very good impression on us as well :) We're thinking of engaging them. Just wondering which package you took up? And I was thinking of dropping by again to see if I can find the gowns that I like.. (hope they won't mind) Could you find an evening gown? Coz I also noticed that their evening gown collection is quite limited. Do you mind sharing with me the items that were negotiable in the package? And do you mind sharing some of your pictures from them?? My email add is wanleng@gmail.com Thanks in advance!

I am also interested to know their package offering. Kindly share the package with me. My email: foseli@hotmail.com. Many Thanks

Dear foseli,

I hav sent some details to your email. However, I suggest you to make appointment and visit Armadale one day to appreciate their services.

Have fun ! ^_^

I am also interested to know their package offering. Kindly share the package with me. My email: foseli@hotmail.com. Many Thanks

hello girls,

can share with me the package & photo taken ? quite interested after read some comments here.

henilim@gmail.com

Hii~~

I've missed out so much =(

Oh ya, i have signed up with them =) like what has been praised of them, they are real friendly and helpful.

My PS is in mid of August. i personally do not fancy so called 'in designers gowns' because they might look awkward few yrs later :dry: and omg, i am so loving Armadale's gowns.. simple yet elegant. those that you can beam proudly when showing off to your grandkids in later years. :wink: I have chosen my gowns and my photographer is Darren.

As mentioned, they might be slightly more expensive than other BS but trust me, it's worth it. I have done calculations based on my friends experiences with certain BS that have hidden charges. What Armadale offers me for XX amount, it might cost me 2 of xx amount for the same services from other BS.

Not to mention the softcopy that they will return to you with no additional charges =)

Definitely one of the best BS, if not the best :wub:

Dear foseli,

I hav sent some details to your email. However, I suggest you to make appointment and visit Armadale one day to appreciate their services.

Have fun ! ^_^

Hi, I am interested to know the details of your package and see some of your photos as well.

Could you please pm me, if you don't mind?

Thanks! ^^

Hii~~

I've missed out so much =(

Oh ya, i have signed up with them =) like what has been praised of them, they are real friendly and helpful.

My PS is in mid of August. i personally do not fancy so called 'in designers gowns' because they might look awkward few yrs later :dry: and omg, i am so loving Armadale's gowns.. simple yet elegant. those that you can beam proudly when showing off to your grandkids in later years. :wink: I have chosen my gowns and my photographer is Darren.

As mentioned, they might be slightly more expensive than other BS but trust me, it's worth it. I have done calculations based on my friends experiences with certain BS that have hidden charges. What Armadale offers me for XX amount, it might cost me 2 of xx amount for the same services from other BS.

Not to mention the softcopy that they will return to you with no additional charges =)

Definitely one of the best BS, if not the best :wub:

Hi..can you also please share with me the package you got from Armadale? Is it possible to negotiate with them like the other typical bridal shops?

I love their gowns... :)

Thank you!