stupidboy

Just to share, KL Music Band,

My hired Outstanding music band

tompm1089.jpg

Very skilled and experienced, I was actually perform and wanna give surprise to my wife, and they really helps me a lot.

Keyboardist are awesome, can get to situation very quickly, Vocal's voice are very good, can sing english and chinese and various of song.

tompm1051.jpg

Very skilled guitarist and also the team lead.

tompm1005.jpg

He is the most outstanding eMCee that i ever saw. No silent situation at all, every of my guest are enjoy of his style.

tompm1003.jpg

I can say all of the night are awesome,

If any question, please PM me for details.

tompm1089.jpg

Very skilled and experienced, I was actually perform and wanna give surprise to my wife, and they really helps me a lot.

Keyboardist are awesome, can get to situation very quickly, Vocal's voice are very good, can sing english and chinese and various of song.

tompm1051.jpg

tompm1005.jpg

He is the most outstanding eMCee that i ever saw. No silent situation at all, every of my guest are enjoy of his style.

tompm1003.jpg

What is the charges?

tompm1089.jpg

tompm1051.jpg

tompm1005.jpg

tompm1003.jpg

What is the charges?

Hi,

Mind sharing their contacts and how the charges like?

Thanks..

i am so glad that you're very happy with the band. I'm having my wedding in 2011. I'm looking for a good band too. Do you have any videos you can share? Please email their contact & PRICE to me at kulshng@yahoo.com. Thanks!

tompm1089.jpg

tompm1051.jpg

tompm1005.jpg

tompm1003.jpg

KYJC...sure. For all of you who want a quote from our 6 Live Bands...pls tell us:

1) Your Wedding Dinner date

2) Venue- Please be specific

3) Number of Tables

Pls email us all these info to :

events.empire@gmail.com

Our team will reply you once we receive your info via email. Thank you.

We are not allowed to advertise or tell more about our Bands in this thread. This is the moderators' rule.

hi.. just another option here.. probably can check out our live band too.. ;)

No offense to amanda angels & kojiki,

but instead of going and advertise in ppls thread who is sharing contacts on a band that he/she is satisfied with their service,

don't u think u should just promote in your own thread?

BTW stupidboy, mind sharing with me the video of your actual day ? Would like to see their services.

BTW email me contacts would be appreciated. My email is negisf@hotmail.com

No offense to amanda angels & kojiki,

but instead of going and advertise in ppls thread who is sharing contacts on a band that he/she is satisfied with their service,

don't u think u should just promote in your own thread?

BTW stupidboy, mind sharing with me the video of your actual day ? Would like to see their services.

BTW email me contacts would be appreciated. My email is negisf@hotmail.com

haha.... i tot i will just see ppl promote their business here... no one will see my satisfied comment,

anyway, i will try to find our the video... but i dont think got video that fully shoot them for whole song...

Hi Stupidboy,

Appreciated you could email me the contacts of the band that you hired for your wedding?

My email is : pohwan_teng@yahoo.com

Thanks.

HI Amanda Angels,

Can i have the quotation as well?

Date: 16th Sept 2011 (Dinner)

Venue: To be confirm (should be Restaurant Overseas, Jaya One PJ)

No of tables :approx 40

my email is pohwan_teng@yahoo.com

Thx :)

Arwan...alamak...16th Sep? Woo...that's a really popular date. Ok...we have yet to confirm anything with the other couples..so ok...will give you a quote now.

stupidboy, could share the contact with on the charges and what does the package include to my email at joonweng77@gmail.com

Million thanks!

Hope to receive your reply soon

^^