stupidboy

Just to share, KL Music Band,

Please take a look at the vendors in the Classified section.

I personally highly recommend AMANDA'S ANGELS band.

stupidboy, could share the contact with on the charges and what does the package include to my email at joonweng77@gmail.com

Million thanks!

Hope to receive your reply soon

^^

Since you claim that you are a professional I shall reply professionally as well.

First and foremost, you are violating forum rules. You are not only promoting yourself but at the same time by posting the same post in several threads are considered as spamming. Spamming can subject you to banning not to mention soliciting for business in open forum which can also subject to removal of your post or both banning at the same time.

What you are doing here is highly unfair to many. So kindly remove your post , all of them..before action needs to be taken to be removed, which is not a very nice sight because then you will be labelled differently.

PLease take effort to read forum rules before joining. This is not a sampah forum. It is a forum with rules

gl

Daniel...sure. If you want an even faster reply...pls email to our office at:

events.empire@gmail.com

Pls state :

1) Your Wedding Dinner Date

2) Venue- Pls be specific. Please dont say 'Somewhere in Klang Valley'....or in a 'hotel in KL'. This will not help as each venue size is different which determines the size of our Sound System

3) How many tables?

Hi Stupid boy, can you share the contact with me? you may email me at wychan116@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I would like to look at their video.

I am going to close this topic as i don't want anymore vendor to promote here, if you really interested on MY HIRED BAND, just drop me an email at anson81@gmail.com

thanks