stupidboy

Just to share, KL Decorator of my wedding day

Sorry... been busy lately... just got chance to check mail.

Hi, Can I have the contacts for your decorator and the band too?

Thanks!

Minami... you got PMed

hey dear mind sending me da contacts ? suann_liew@yahoo.co.uk

thanks heaps : )

Suanliew, please check your email.... cheers

Hi, can u send the contact to my email : tpeichyi@hotmail.com

thanks

Charlia, Please check your email.... cheers

Hey your wedding was awesome!!!

My wedding is on coming Nov, am doing research on the wedding decor and events...

can you please PM/email me the decorator & Music Band contact? micky_oo@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

kmling, please check your email. thanks

please send me the contact too. Thanks! :)

Hi, you got PMed

hi, can i have the contact as well. thanks a lot.

Hi, can PM me the decorator n band's contact?

Thanks

sorry for late reply, been busy lately,

i heard the emcee already went to hong kong for his advance career, so you can try to call,

please check your PM

Hi everyone, just for your info, The decorator and emcee no more doing this, So PM about this I wont reply anymore,

but if you need the music band, you can still PM me... thanks

Hi stupidboy,

The mini 'hot air balloon' were so cute *^.^*

not doin anymore??...hum....'ho sik...ho sik..' such good creativity =)

Hi everyone, just for your info, The decorator and emcee no more doing this, So PM about this I wont reply anymore,

Hi,

can i have their contacts and their pricing too? Thanks!

Hi all, Last month my dinner at hotel equatorial,

as promise, will post the picture here, and some got ask me about my 3pcs band.

Sorry if the picture is not clear

Most of the decoration are from the hotel except the Balloon/Tang lung, Wishing tree, Photo frame, and etc.

I got add some extra decoration from my decorator.

PM me if you need the decorator & Music Band contact, I can say Decorator are special and meets my theme, Music band are awesome.

tompm826.jpg

This is the main table

tompm825.jpg

tompm822.jpg

tompm821.jpg

Wedding cakes (dummy)

tompm820.jpg

Lighted background, (my favorite)

tompm819.jpg

Wind fountain

tompm818.jpg

Overall of the place, The thing like balloon actually are "tang lung" from my decorator

tompm813.jpg

tompm809.jpg

Wishing card from my Decorator

tompm803.jpg

Wishing tree from my decorator, match to my theme which is sweet and cute

tompm802.jpg

Special Pen from decorator for guest to write wishes

tompm798.jpg

tompm797.jpg

Photo frame for each table at cocktails area

tompm793.jpg

Original from hotel

tompm790.jpg

My Outstanding music band

tompm1089.jpg

Very skilled and experienced, I was actually perform and give surprise to my wife, and they really help me a lots.

Keyboardist are awesome, can get to situation very quickly, Vocal's voice are very good, can sing english and chinese and various of song.

tompm1051.jpg

Very skilled guitarist and also the team lead.

tompm1005.jpg

He is the most outstanding eMCee that i saw. No silent situation at all, every of my guest are enjoy of his style.

tompm1003.jpg

I can say all of the night are awesome, the only negative thing on the actual day is my "dai kum cei", others are perfect and well plan.

If any question, please PM me for details.

Hi there,

Can you please pm me your florist contact? and mind to share how much is the price for all these deco done for your wedding?? You have a very awesome deco! congratulations..

RJK

Hi antonyms 'stupidboy',

sori just cant type ur nick like that due to aweless concern ^^

i'd like to get ur previous wedding band details as i went through ur posted photo had impressed me.

my email: las_luv82@hotmail.com

looking forward ur reply asap. Thanks

My wedding has just over last sunday... phew...finally :) my decorator did a very nice job at my garden wedding :D until now my frens still talking about it. i found them at this forum too.. so if you guys interested, you may email them thedcocompany@yahoo.com or call their contact person directly 012-3265867, forget the designer's name already but she is very helpful lady.

How much u paid for decoration on wedding? with fresh flower & balloon or?? I got to quote it for my coming wedding on end this year. but my budget was tight~!. :dash2:

My wedding has just over last sunday... phew...finally :) my decorator did a very nice job at my garden wedding :D until now my frens still talking about it. i found them at this forum too.. so if you guys interested, you may email them thedcocompany@yahoo.com or call their contact person directly 012-3265867, forget the designer's name already but she is very helpful lady.

How much u paid for decoration on wedding? with fresh flower & balloon or?? I got to quote it for my coming wedding on end this year. but my budget was tight~!. :dash2:

testing

Jessie Chong, Ester Ang, Anne Koh, I have sent the Contact to your email, please check

wishing tree is very nice, add some blind blind design like crytal ornarment will look perfect. :)

Thanks,

Hi,

can you please PM me the decorator contact? jooching@gmail.com

Is the wishing tree expensive?? its very nice.....

i'm gonna hv mine on dec in equatorial as well, but its @ the restaurant...

oh ya, how's the service from the wedding planner?? Mr Azizul rite??

many thanx!

Wishing tree i not sure how much, coz he just quote me the whole design and decorates fees include the materials.

About the Wedding planner, Mine is Wei Ching, so i am not sure how's the others.

Yours wedding is on this Dec? if so must quickly plan lo.

Wow... your wedding dinner & deco is awesome!! mind to pm me ur decorator's contact? I love the backdrop design! Thanks. esterang81@gmail.com

Ester, for your info, The backdrop are originally from hotel, so no need decorators also can one. :)

Yea, that backdrop also one of the reason i choose Equatorial

Hi,

can i have the decorator & live band contact?

can i know how much is the 3pcs live band charge?

my email is annekohcc@yahoo.com

thanks alot ya~

Mine 3pcs is 2.8k include sound system.... some more the music instrument is selected by me, i request keyboardist and guitarist ma, coz keybaordist can do drummer jobs and keyboardist are hard to find in KL, btw my keyboardist are awesome.....so is much more fun. i already compare others, some quote me 3k, some got quote me 2.5k but without sound system.

Actually it depends on how big is the hall, if the hall very big, it might need more sound system, so the price maybe different. you can contact him first, maybe can get cheaper because the place different.

Hi, your wedding deco is so nice! Can PM me your contact at piu1822@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi stupidboy,

Can I please get the contact of your decorator and music band?

Please email me at suyichoo@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi all, Last month my dinner at hotel equatorial,

as promise, will post the picture here, and some got ask me about my 3pcs band.

Sorry if the picture is not clear

Most of the decoration are from the hotel except the Balloon/Tang lung, Wishing tree, Photo frame, and etc.

I got add some extra decoration from my decorator.

PM me if you need the decorator & Music Band contact, I can say Decorator are special and meets my theme, Music band are awesome.