stupidboy

Dinner at Hotel Equatorial KL

Hi all, Last month my dinner was there,

as promise, will post the picture here, and some got ask me about my 3pcs band.

Sorry if the picture is not clear

Most of the decoration are from the hotel except the Balloon/Tang lung, Wishing tree, Photo frame, and etc.

I got add some extra decoration from my decorator.

PM me if you need the decorator & Music Band contact, I can say Decorator are special and meets my theme, Music band are awesome.

tompm826.jpg

This is the main table

tompm825.jpg

tompm822.jpg

tompm821.jpg

Wedding cakes (dummy)

tompm820.jpg

Lighted background, (my favorite)

tompm819.jpg

Wind fountain

tompm818.jpg

Overall of the place, The thing like balloon actually are "tang lung" from my decorator

tompm813.jpg

tompm809.jpg

Wishing card from my Decorator

tompm803.jpg

Wishing tree from my decorator, match to my theme which is sweet and cute

tompm802.jpg

Special Pen from decorator for guest to write wishes

tompm798.jpg

tompm797.jpg

Photo frame for each table at cocktails area

tompm793.jpg

Original from hotel

tompm790.jpg

My Outstanding music band

tompm1089.jpg

Very skilled and experienced, I was actually perform and give surprise to my wife, and they really help me a lots.

Keyboardist are awesome, can get to situation very quickly, Vocal's voice are very good, can sing english and chinese and various of song.

tompm1051.jpg

Very skilled guitarist and also the team lead.

tompm1005.jpg

He is the most outstanding eMCee that i saw. No silent situation at all, every of my guest are enjoy of his style.

tompm1003.jpg

I can say all of the night are awesome, the only negative thing on the actual day is my "dai kum cei", others are perfect and well plan.

If any question, please PM me for details.

HI...

What happen to your Tai Kam Jie? I oso thinking whether to get the Tai Kam Jie coz I scared she will blah blah and cause someone not happy or maybe she very pushy...hmmm :dry:

Anyway, congratulation to both of you!!

HI...

What happen to your Tai Kam Jie? I oso thinking whether to get the Tai Kam Jie coz I scared she will blah blah and cause someone not happy or maybe she very pushy...hmmm :dry:

Anyway, congratulation to both of you!!

Actually you all must book a tai jam jie earlier, my tai kam jie is people introduce one, She is so un pro la, talk a lot of nonsense and like no planning at all, maybe i can say no experience, somemore suddenly sing oh,..... :dash2:

can i have the decorator contact number? and may i know how much the prices? and also which hotel are you booked for ur wedding party? thanks :D

i already PM you the details, about the price, it actually depends la, that time my wedding dinner only 23table so is around 1k plus. As i said in the TOPIC, my dinner is at Hotel Equatorial.

hi.. can pm me the decorator's contact? i am having mine at equitorial too in december.. hehe

Hi. can u pm me the decorators and the music bands as well as the emcee's contact?

Thanks a lot! :)

hi all, already pm you all the contacts, again, congratulations to you all and good luck

ohh i just found out that you are my friend's friend after seeing the photos you posted... hahahahah....

oh really? who is that?

Chris :biggrin:

hi stupidboy, can u please PM me the decoartor's contact? included his/her email/MSN too.

I superb love your wedding banquet deco very much. Thanks a million.

hi stupidboy, can u please PM me the decoartor's contact? included his/her email/MSN too.

I superb love your wedding banquet deco very much. Thanks a million.

sorry, i don;'t have his email and msn,

only his phone number,

You got PM

Hi stupidboy, very nice deco, does Equatorial provide ktv? could you pm me the MC, decorator n band's contact? tq.

hi fast lane, as i know, hotel did not provide ktv, (this is also the thing that i don't want la....coz if hotel so class... suddenlly uncle untie go up scream the ktv.... like not suit lo...)

i already PMed you the contact

congratulations

Hi stupidboy, very nice deco, does Equatorial provide ktv? could you pm me the MC, decorator n band's contact? tq.

hi fast lane, as i know, hotel did not provide ktv, (this is also the thing that i don't want la....coz if hotel so class... suddenlly uncle untie go up scream the ktv.... like not suit lo...)

i already PMed you the contact

congratulations

Ya I understand, don't want ktv too but got many relatives from kampung n all they knew was ktv n dinner must go together (at least in their hometown), yet my heart wants a classy venue, hard to please everyone.

Hi,

Can you PM me your decorator's name and how much did it cost you?

Do you also have Equatorial's contact person details?

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Hi all, Last month my dinner was there,

as promise, will post the picture here, and some got ask me about my 3pcs band.

Sorry if the picture is not clear

Most of the decoration are from the hotel except the Balloon/Tang lung, Wishing tree, Photo frame, and etc.

I got add some extra decoration from my decorator.

PM me if you need the decorator & Music Band contact, I can say Decorator are special and meets my theme, Music band are awesome.

tompm826.jpg

This is the main table

tompm825.jpg

tompm822.jpg

tompm821.jpg

Wedding cakes (dummy)

tompm820.jpg

Lighted background, (my favorite)

tompm819.jpg

Wind fountain

tompm818.jpg

Overall of the place, The thing like balloon actually are "tang lung" from my decorator

tompm813.jpg

tompm809.jpg

Wishing card from my Decorator

tompm803.jpg

Wishing tree from my decorator, match to my theme which is sweet and cute

tompm802.jpg

Special Pen from decorator for guest to write wishes

tompm798.jpg

tompm797.jpg

Photo frame for each table at cocktails area

tompm793.jpg

Original from hotel

tompm790.jpg

My Outstanding music band

tompm1089.jpg

Very skilled and experienced, I was actually perform and give surprise to my wife, and they really help me a lots.

Keyboardist are awesome, can get to situation very quickly, Vocal's voice are very good, can sing english and chinese and various of song.

tompm1051.jpg

Very skilled guitarist and also the team lead.

tompm1005.jpg

He is the most outstanding eMCee that i saw. No silent situation at all, every of my guest are enjoy of his style.

tompm1003.jpg

I can say all of the night are awesome, the only negative thing on the actual day is my "dai kum cei", others are perfect and well plan.

If any question, please PM me for details.

Ya I understand, don't want ktv too but got many relatives from kampung n all they knew was ktv n dinner must go together (at least in their hometown), yet my heart wants a classy venue, hard to please everyone.

Sorry for late reply,

I think maybe you should think like that, Wedding is yours, not your relatives, as long as you like it, no one can stop you,

My mom and my wife's relative also love KTV, but we end up stand ours.

Good luck

Hi,

minster, i already PMed you the details. thanks

Hi , can i know how much your wedding package at equatorial?

Sorry for late reply,

I think maybe you should think like that, Wedding is yours, not your relatives, as long as you like it, no one can stop you,

My mom and my wife's relative also love KTV, but we end up stand ours.

Good luck

Hi,

minster, i already PMed you the details. thanks

May i know anyone will having their reception on 2010/2011 at equatarial hotel and the payment method as below.

Tentative and Confirmed Bookings: Payment Schedule

u The hotel requires a Booking Deposit of RM 5,000.00 (Ringgit five thousand) to secure the tentative booking. The Booking Deposit will be applied toward the schedule of payments required upon confirmation of the event. Kindly note the Booking Deposit is non-refundable except as described in the following paragraph.

u You may choose to confirm the tentative booking made by paying 50% of the estimated hotel charges at any time prior to 90 days before the event. 90 days before the event, the event will be considered confirmed and 50% of the estimated hotel charges is due and payable.

u A further 30% of the estimated hotel charges is due and payable no later than 30 days before the event.

u At the conclusion of the event, the balance is due and is to be paid upon presentation of the bill either by cash or credit card.

As i am very confused as my brother booked for concorde no need to pay so much until the wedding day.

Thanks in advance for any kind reply.

May i know anyone will having their reception on 2010/2011 at equatarial hotel and the payment method as below.

u The hotel requires a Booking Deposit of RM 5,000.00 (Ringgit five thousand) to secure the tentative booking. The Booking Deposit will be applied toward the schedule of payments required upon confirmation of the event. Kindly note the Booking Deposit is non-refundable except as described in the following paragraph.

u You may choose to confirm the tentative booking made by paying 50% of the estimated hotel charges at any time prior to 90 days before the event. 90 days before the event, the event will be considered confirmed and 50% of the estimated hotel charges is due and payable.

u A further 30% of the estimated hotel charges is due and payable no later than 30 days before the event.

u At the conclusion of the event, the balance is due and is to be paid upon presentation of the bill either by cash or credit card.

As i am very confused as my brother booked for concorde no need to pay so much until the wedding day.

Hi Butterfly,

Don't worry, just negotiate with the SA in EQ KL. Tell them that you don't want to pay so much upfront and also the supporting reasons. In fact, that payment mode is ridiculous.

Hi Butterfly,

Don't worry, just negotiate with the SA in EQ KL. Tell them that you don't want to pay so much upfront and also the supporting reasons. In fact, that payment mode is ridiculous.

Hi Stupidboy, can i have the contacts for ur decorator as well as the band? btw pls pm me the package for both services as well as ur wedding dinner package... thanks so much...

Hi Butterfly,

Hi Stupidboy, can i have the contacts for ur decorator as well as the band? btw pls pm me the package for both services as well as ur wedding dinner package... thanks so much...

check your pm

Dear stupidboy,

can you mail me the contact for the musci band, MC and decor too. I am interested. Thanks a bunch. My email is laicobo722@yahoo.com

Same as here.

Can you PM me the contact for the musci band, MC and decor too?

Thanks!

sorry for later reply, you can check your inbox,.

thanks