Pamela

Armada Hotel

Hello all. I'm new here. Just wanted to know, has anyone had a reception at armada pj before?

My best friend had hers there early last year. The price was great then, just around 600per table. apparently, price hiked tremendously now, to 800+ now. The food was okay, the ambiance was good.

Some pics of the ambience here http://wedsmart.blogspot.com/search/label/...ing%20Reception.

I am planning to host my wedding dinner at Armada as well. Despite the hotel building looks old, and in fact it's a lesser stars hotel; the ballroom, the wedding setup and the ballroom surrounding gives me a very peaceful feel..

I am having the dillema in choosing Hotel Villa which is quite famous in Wedding banqueting or Hotel Armada, that gives me a better feeling, and budget wise, i feel much comfortable with it..

Holiday Villa Classic Ballroom

---------------------------

>1k per table (minimum 25 tables)

Spacious Ballroom with a big stage (this give me feel the distances with the guests)

nicer bridal room

limited spaces for pre-dinner cocktail session

Armada Laksamana Ballroom

----------------------------

<900 per table (mimum 25 tables)

small but cozy, nice ambience ballroom setup

quite spacious for cocktail session

Between reputation (how your guests judge you) and your own preference.. which 1 will you choose?

I am planning to host my wedding dinner at Armada as well. Despite the hotel building looks old, and in fact it's a lesser stars hotel; the ballroom, the wedding setup and the ballroom surrounding gives me a very peaceful feel..

I am having the dillema in choosing Hotel Villa which is quite famous in Wedding banqueting or Hotel Armada, that gives me a better feeling, and budget wise, i feel much comfortable with it..

Holiday Villa Classic Ballroom

---------------------------

>1k per table (minimum 25 tables)

Spacious Ballroom with a big stage (this give me feel the distances with the guests)

nicer bridal room

limited spaces for pre-dinner cocktail session

Armada Laksamana Ballroom

----------------------------

<900 per table (mimum 25 tables)

small but cozy, nice ambience ballroom setup

quite spacious for cocktail session

Between reputation (how your guests judge you) and your own preference.. which 1 will you choose?

hi,

i'm also searching for a place which can cater bout 20plus tables. However very little replies for armada hotel. Really want to know more bout it. Food wise ok?cos it's not cater by Oversea restaurant.

let me know if u need armada hotel banquet 2009 quote

Can you share with me the quote?

mhtay@hotmail.com

Hi dreamz,

Can you send me the quotation too? My email is : colincheryl@ymail.com

Thanks!! :D

Hi,

can you share the 2009 quotation to me too...my email is vlrbeh@hotmail.com

thanks.

Victorian ballroom of course looks way, way better. It has that classy ambience that Armada sorely lacks. Of course...you get what you pay for as Victorian is more expensive.

Any feedback on the food? Thanks.

hi sassy,

back to ur concern, just would like to ask hv u gone to Armada hotel find out the package, especially the food and services.

coz i plan to host my WD at armada hotel as well this year. just couldnt get much info from this forum.

looking forward ur reply

jingtaotia,

hotel food is never able to compare to food from a chinese restaurant and i think this should not be a big issue as to food is good or not. Guest tends to understand when a hotel is chosen over restaurant, our main concern is not food but ambience and ballroom privacy is.

Any feedback on the food? Thanks.

hi sassy,

back to ur concern, just would like to ask hv u gone to Armada hotel find out the package, especially the food and services.

coz i plan to host my WD at armada hotel as well this year. just couldnt get much info from this forum.

looking forward ur reply

Hi..am looking forward to contact you but cannot PM...dunno why. Foodwise, I am still wondering. I have sent you an email as per your profile listing. :)