potatoes

Music Band for Wedding

Hi there,

I've been enquiring around for a music band...and it kinda cost abour RM3K - RM4K. This is more than my budget...and I'm actually lookin for like a 3piece band...jazz singing and around RM1.5K-2K for wedding dinner event. I'm not sure if this is even possible anymore...

Does anyone have any recommendation for my wedding in KL next year?

Thanks alot,

Frannie :smile:

Yea.. My budget is about 1k - 1.5k. Is it possible to have a live band in that range? :wub:

Yes...if you hire Ipoh Bands and your wedding is in Ipoh.

Yea.. My budget is about 1k - 1.5k. Is it possible to have a live band in that range? :wub:

My wedding will be held in Penang mainland, and my budget is around 1k? Is there any live band for that range? Are their package inclusive of videographer?

My wedding will be held in Penang mainland, and my budget is around 1k? Is there any live band for that range? Are their package inclusive of videographer?

I think for RM1k you can a Solo singer in Penang lo.

Solo singer singer will also need at least Rm1200 lo.. Don't think its possible to find live entertainment at that kind of price range....

Solo singer singer will also need at least Rm1200 lo.. Don't think its possible to find live entertainment at that kind of price range....

Dear Pat, thanks.

I'm actually looking for a slow and romance music to be sing during wedding dinner. Do you know any of them?

Dear Pat, thanks.

I'm actually looking for a slow and romance music to be sing during wedding dinner. Do you know any of them?

I heard that there is this man (quite old liao) who plays the keyboard and sings all by himself. Think he's name is Albert something, not sure :tongue: If you have a small budget, then maybe can hire him.

I’ve to cancel my wedding in Penang and KL in Oct 2011. If you’re looking for any photographer, wedding planner, make up artist, celebrant, hotel venue, please PM me for more details.

Dear Pat, thanks.

i know i know one guy he can sing very very well, esp love songs..he performed in a few wedding before..as for charges, i think 1k gua..

english love songs, and some chinese too

Dear Pat, thanks.

i know i know one guy he can sing very very well, esp love songs..he performed in a few wedding before..as for charges, i think 1k gua..

Hi, Shining bear... can you send me the singer contact? My email add is jecyhj@hotmail.com thanks.

Dear Pat, thanks.

Hi, Shining bear... can you send me the singer contact? My email add is jecyhj@hotmail.com thanks.

Hi Janice, have email you his contact :)

I've to cancel my wedding in Penang and KL in Oct 2011. If you're looking for any photographer, wedding planner, make up artist, celebrant, hotel venue, please PM me for more details.

sorry to hear, but please PM me for bands, thank you

Hi Shining Bear,

Do you have the detail of this man ?

Dear Pat, thanks.

I've to cancel my wedding in Penang and KL in Oct 2011. If you're looking for any photographer, wedding planner, make up artist, celebrant, hotel venue, please PM me for more details.

Hi, please can you send me details of you KL PG, MUA and band if they are still available? My AD is 15 Oct 2011. My email add is christina_aw@hotmail.com.

Thanks very much.

I've been enquiring around for a euphony streak...and it kinda expenditure abour RM3K - RM4K. This is writer than my budget...and I'm actually lookin for equivalent a 3piece jewelry...blues disclosure and around RM1.5K-2K for party dinner circumstance. I'm not reliable if this is smooth affirmable anymore.Does anyone jazz any recommendation for my party in KL incoming year

i know i know one guy he can sing very very well, esp love songs..he performed in a few wedding before..as for charges, i think 1k gua.

Hi,

MyLoveStory do provide Jazzy band in English and Manderine song.

Mayb you can visit our webpage to view our video or drop us an mail for quotation.

We might be the one you need! :smile: