Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For couple that want to conceive

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I tried preseed to conceive and I am pregnant first cycle using it. There are 3 applicators left and I want to let go since I am pregnant now. Before using preseed, I tried to conceive but not successful for 4 cycles. I am not sure whether preseed really done the job or just co-incidence. Anyway, if anyone is interested to try, I want to let go these 3 applicators (free 1 pregnancy test strip). Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Approved! Please let us know when the items have been sold so that we can close the thread!

Posted · Report post

I tried preseed to conceive and I am pregnant first cycle using it. There are 3 applicators left and I want to let go since I am pregnant now. Before using preseed, I tried to conceive but not successful for 4 cycles. I am not sure whether preseed really done the job or just co-incidence. Anyway, if anyone is interested to try, I want to let go these 3 applicators (free 1 pregnancy test strip). Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

is the preseed already let go? where u buy it? how much the price?

Posted · Report post

is the preseed already let go? where u buy it? how much the price?

Hi Anor, the preseed still available. I tried to PM you but unsuccessful. However, I think I managed to send an e-mail to you. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I curious hows this works?? Can explain??? :tongue:

Posted · Report post

sorry, item sold out already.

meiteoh, please close this thread. thank you.