janice

Sheraton Subang

Hi there,

Is there anyone here had their/attended wedding banquet at Sheraton Subang? I've seen the ballrooms but am not sure about the food quality and services. Mind sharing experience and options? ;)

Thanks in advance,

Janice

Hi there,

Is there anyone here had their/attended wedding banquet at Sheraton Subang? I've seen the ballrooms but am not sure about the food quality and services. Mind sharing experience and options? ;)

Thanks in advance,

Janice

Hi Janice,

I'd attended my fren's wedding in Sheraton Subang. The food wasn't good, especially the fish , it tasted quite bad.

Some more it's quite costly, around 1k per table, haven't included the 15% tax yet.

But the ballroom is very grand and nice.

Hi there,

I'm still lookin' forward to more responds and comments on the food & services at this hotel. Thanks :)

Cheers

Hi all,

Due to unforseen circumstances, I have had to prepone my wedding date. So now, there is a vacant slot for 40 tables and above at the Sheraton Subang on 16 Sep 2007.

The feedback from my friends is that Sheraton Subang is quite a good venue for a wedding. The ballroom is huge and they have a room just 20-30m from the ballroom for your bride to change, etc. As far as food is concerned, apparently the quality is good. I know that there are alternative views being offered in another thread, but this is merely feedback from what I have been told.

So to those who are serious about the venue and date, PM me. Thanks!

I am sure the place looks good but I got sick of the PIC by the name of Kee who is totally unprofessional in handling my questions. :D

I am sure the place looks good but I got sick of the PIC by the name of Kee who is totally unprofessional in handling my questions. :angry:

yeah their sales staffs are not very professional (I'm having my wedding banquet there this May 26th!) but i love their ballroom and their packages are the most reasonable, in my opinion..at least for hotels outside of KL.You do not get much included for hotels in KL. I do agree that food is not spectacular tho, which is quite weird coz i've been to the chinese restaurant there and their food is really good.

Janice: why don't u try Sunway? Their ballrooms are pretty impressive too and food not too bad..

am there for a company annual dinner early this year. food wise is quite ok but the portion is small. service wise is so so nia...

here are some pic of sheraton ballroom, it was Malay WD, but for Chinese WD shd b not much diff gua >.<

Hi Janice,

I'd attended my fren's wedding in Sheraton Subang last mth. As for food... not bad actually cuz she had took the indian + chinese menu (she is indian married to mat salleh). but service kinda lousy for a 5* hotel.

Ballroom is grand and nice and spacious as she onli had 20 tables and the bridal suite is very nice.

Hi Janice,

I'd attended my fren's wedding in Sheraton Subang last mth. As for food... not bad actually cuz she had took the indian + chinese menu (she is indian married to mat salleh). but service kinda lousy for a 5* hotel.

Ballroom is grand and nice and spacious as she onli had 20 tables and the bridal suite is very nice.

hey tibetd..

may i know the reason why u said their service kinda lousy?? can describe..?

coz im consider this ballroon o..

HI Janice,

Lousy as in i need to ask the waiter to refill tea for like 4x before he do so and he is not doing anything most of the time. some of us get a bit frustrated actually but i love the ambience.. its romantic :D

Hi there,

Total agree on the service level from the sales staff - Kee. I called to make enquiry and it wasnt handled well and i told her up-front. Kind of ignorance attitude.

Hi fusionista,

Hope your wedd preparation gone well, must be very anxious and exciting at the moment?

Whr would u held your banquet, mind to share your pre-wedd photos and experiences as brides-to-be? Thanks.

ameliafooss@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

I am planning to have my wedding banquet in Sheraton Subang next year. The only problem is that one part of the ballroom on the date i wanted is already booked so they can offer me two thirds of the grand ballroom.

...now am getting worried over how the reception area would look like when there are two weddings held at the same place... :wub:

Anyone ever attended a wedding there when two weddings were held? How was the ambience? Was it odd?

HI Macadamia,

i hv attended wedding last yr and 3 weddings were held at the same time. They will actually separate it with different table and arch, bride and groom's name will be placed on every entrance of the ballroom to ensure ur guest wun get confused.

their food is good and service not bad too. so enjoy ur day :)

Hi everyone,

I am planning to have my wedding banquet in Sheraton Subang next year. The only problem is that one part of the ballroom on the date i wanted is already booked so they can offer me two thirds of the grand ballroom.

...now am getting worried over how the reception area would look like when there are two weddings held at the same place... :D

Anyone ever attended a wedding there when two weddings were held? How was the ambience? Was it odd?

i've got the wedding quotation for 2007 & 2008 from sheraton subang jaya. those who wants it can PM me.

Hi Cathlsy,

Can I have the 2008 quote and it would be better if you could provide the person in charge email address. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Hi Cathlsy,

You can access from here www.malaysiabrides.com/sheraton to get the latest 2008 quote.

cheers

mybrides

i've got the wedding quotation for 2007 & 2008 from sheraton subang jaya. those who wants it can PM me.

Hi Cathlsy,

Can I have the 2008 quote and it would be better if you could provide the person in charge email address. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

I am sure the place looks good but I got sick of the PIC by the name of Kee who is totally unprofessional in handling my questions. :angry:

Hi fusionista,

I'm planning to book Sheraton for my wedding dinner end of this year. Do u mind to share your package with me? I mean apart from the standard package, what are they things you able to request from them? Do you need to pay for the food tasting? Looking forward for your reply. Thanks.

Regards,

Bubblegum

Hey everyone! Any recent reviews or comments about Sheraton? We were comparing between Sheraton and Hilton PJ but prefer Sheraton Decor and food offered. Any comments? Also, I heard that Sheraton has been renovated? is it true? (I'm not based in KL.. so I'm not familiar!!) thanks heaps!