janice

Sheraton Subang

I absolutely agree with fusionista and sweetty that Kee is very unprofessional with her service as a wedding planner and has terrible attitude. Hope she realises that and change for the better.

Oh dear.. i've not dealt with Kee but the other girl, Virginia, is most helpful and responsive to my enquiries. You can try contacting her instead.

I absolutely agree with fusionista and sweetty that Kee is very unprofessional with her service as a wedding planner and has terrible attitude. Hope she realises that and change for the better.

Oh dear.. i've not dealt with Kee but the other girl, Virginia, is most helpful and responsive to my enquiries. You can try contacting her instead.

Hi. I am also having my wedding reception in Sheraton sometime in Nov08.

BTW, are u going to use their LCD projector? My GOD!! Their charges for renting it is so expensive :blink:

Trying to source myself. Pls share if u know anywhere which do rent LCD projector at a cheaper price.

Cheers,

Lilbelle

Hi all,

i just had my wedding dinner at Sheraton Subang (but at the Emperor Restaurant), i absolultely love the food and ambience, though the banquet pricing is slightly expensive. For me, most of my guests only give RM80 - RM100, so it's pretty hard to break even there.

My only complaint is that the last 3 -4 dishes were served too fast and the whole dinner ended at 10pm, fairly early for a banquet. I had to rush to change into my last gown to farewell the guests.

My banquet co-ordinator is Gee Kee, my first impression of her wasn't very pleasant. I thought she was impolite and unaccomodating. When i requested for freebies etc, she just rejected me outright. However, during the months co-ordinating the wedding, i find her very pleasant to work with, very helpful and definitely very responsive. You can count on her replies within 24hours, even over weekend. She is basically a non-nonsense lady, if she can provide any freebies, she will offer you outright, she never over-commit. Looking back, I really do appreciate her frankness and relentless help.

Thanks Sheraton Subang and Gee Kee!

Hi LavenderBear,

Can I have the quote for the restaurant? Im looking around but most of them required 25 tables :(

can send to weiven@gmail.com

Thanks in advance..

weiven,

Sheraton Subang is called Grand Dorsett now.

You can google them for their contact and min table is 25 tables as well.

If you want below 25 tables, you can try Royale Bintang or Chinese Restaurant in hotels.