goldenrabbit

DIY Thank you tag for wedding favours

Hi....

I need advice and suggestion on creating thank you tag/note on wedding favours for guests on the wedding dinner.

I bought red chopsticks with red organza bags for my guests as wedding favours for them. I want to tie a thank you tag/note to the favours. The problem is, I do not know how to create a simple and nice thank you tag. I bought red thick papers for the tag. Do you think it would be too red?

Do you have any ideas or suggestions on creating a thank you tag for the wedding favours?

Thank you!! :lol:

goldenrabbit,

I personally think that it will be too red and your thank-you cards will seem hidden. Perhaps gold colored card will make your cards more outstanding since there's a color-contra there.

Cheers! :wink:

Oh yeah...gold paper will look nice. How come I didnt think of that? I thought red chopstick, red organza bag, then red paper loh...thanks 4ur advice. What should I write on the tag? Should I just write, "Thank you for coming to our wedding" or "Thank you for coming to celebrate our wedding day". Any other better phrase/words? Can anyone help? :mellow:

goldenrabbit,

Well, maybe you're too busy and anxious about you wedding then this idea was just slipped trough your mind. :wink: All this while, a thank-you card for me is with no other wordings and it's just a "thank you" and the bride and groom's names in it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for my thank-you cards, most probably will just write a big "than you" and our names beneath it.

Juanil

How bout

1) "Thank you for being with us today"

2) "Thank you for the joy of your company today"

3) "We are so glad you could be here today. Thank you"

Do you think it's important to put a tag to wedding favour with words like those written above or a big "Thank You" is enough already?

What do you think?

Juanil

How bout

1) "Thank you for being with us today"

- Personally think that this this the simplest and best wordings amongst the three. Perhaps you wanna ask others for better opinion? :happy:

Do you think it's important to put a tag to wedding favour with words like those written above or a big "Thank You" is enough already?

- I'm gonna use just a THANK YOU most probably. Actually it's up to your own preference.

What do you think?

Hi....

I went home and check my wedding favour.

Red chopstick c/w dragon & phoenix pix &

Red chopstick holder (got light color small flower design) c/w

Red organza bag (got few big gold color "Hei" words)

Like Juanil say, gold color paper will be better option. With the big gold "hei" word, too much of gold? Since the favour is already full of designs and red colors, maybe a "Thank you" with wedding couple pix in a heart shape tag, will be ok? OR do similar like Beautifulgown's thank you tag, simple yet elegant.

Beautifulgown

Your thank you tag looks elegant and nice. Look high class. I like it. Thanks for showing me :happy:

goldenrabbit,

You're most welcome, hon! Ling's suggestion is good too. Pink + red are quite a good combination also. Perhaps you wanna try match the color? They are in same family's shade also.

goldenrabbit,

Fred not! Try to buy just a piece of light pink color paper and a gold color to match your red organza bag and see which paper match better. Happy DIY-ing...

clarins,

I think you can always find a kiosk in a shopping mall selling this kinda custom-made mini stickers. If you're from Kuching, I can easily let you know which shopping mall has.

thanks juanil, oh, I don't know you are from Kuching :) I will look around shopping malls at KL, thanks for the idea.

clarins,

No problem! Yeah, I'm from Kuching. In fact, there are quite some of us from Kuching in MB. :happy: Hope you'll find your desire stickers soonest. Keep me posted, ya?

Hi gals,

really admire all the hardwork put into the wedding favours. We do not hav a budget for wedding favours bcoz there is too many guest (approx. 90 tables for groom + bride reception). Somehow, we would like to thank our guest for coming, it is ok to add on the thank you tag to the provided favours from hotel /restaurant ?? any other suggestion ??

Actually you can go for a small wedding favour, such as candy? I would suggest to you, get some candies and use clear plastic bag to put it in (tie with ribbon) with a thank-you tag, what do you think?

Something like this, it will not cost you must =)

062805_wed_gt01_xl.jpg

Hi gals,

really admire all the hardwork put into the wedding favours. We do not hav a budget for wedding favours bcoz there is too many guest (approx. 90 tables for groom + bride reception). Somehow, we would like to thank our guest for coming, it is ok to add on the thank you tag to the provided favours from hotel /restaurant ?? any other suggestion ??

Hi gals,

stephy,

Actually my cousin was using the favors provided by the hotel. In fact, it's nice tho!

14509918_200.jpg

Hope my info does help.