goldenrabbit

DIY Thank you tag for wedding favours

Ling,

True, true, true... FH always tell me that. He said it is even time-wasting if we got those who don't appreciate! So, better don't. Just budget and spend wisely on those misc. stuffs.

Wow! Ended up about RM2.80 + time for your favors! That's a lot, dear!

juanil,

*nod nod* stress lagi! takut not on time to finish them .. hahahahaha

what I gained from all the stress? experience! hahahha

yalo .. tot RM1.50 end up RM2.80 per pax =D at first cupcake was not in the list and later comes into the picture then spending again =D

Ling,

Yeah, plus the stress also huh! FH said he doesn't care, just go ahead with the RM1 lollipops will do. After all, it's just "yi shu" for thanking the guests for coming ba...

Thanks juanil! :lol:

Hi Juanil,

Can you pls share with me where to get these custom-made mini stickers?

Thanks so much! :biggrin:

Hopoh Plaza, ground floor near the entrance got 1 booth doing it. BDC inside Everise also have but I'm not sure now still have or not. Will have you see see next time if I got drop by there.

Cheers! :wink:

Great! Thanks a lot for sharing :lol:

Btw, are these booths permanent or temporary?

team_cullen,

As I promised that I will look it out whether the booth in BDC still opening. I went there last night, still see the booth there but they were closed yesterday. I think that the business is still going on. Will help you see see again next time if I got drop by.

Actually you can go for a small wedding favour, such as candy? I would suggest to you, get some candies and use clear plastic bag to put it in (tie with ribbon) with a thank-you tag, what do you think?

Something like this, it will not cost you must =)

062805_wed_gt01_xl.jpg

Hi gals,

really admire all the hardwork put into the wedding favours. We do not hav a budget for wedding favours bcoz there is too many guest (approx. 90 tables for groom + bride reception). Somehow, we would like to thank our guest for coming, it is ok to add on the thank you tag to the provided favours from hotel /restaurant ?? any other suggestion ??

Ling,

looks nice .. candy = sweet (tian tian mi mi) :lol:

instead of doing my "thank you" tag, i ended up doing "save the date" tag ..

i think i will hav favours for my side reception only, bcoz i will use back the invitation card given by hotel since is non refundable. hope hb dont mind lar .. bcoz hb there wan to print invitation card & will have about 70 tables. Just to balance up the cost ..

Hi gals,

really admire all the hardwork put into the wedding favours. We do not hav a budget for wedding favours bcoz there is too many guest (approx. 90 tables for groom + bride reception). Somehow, we would like to thank our guest for coming, it is ok to add on the thank you tag to the provided favours from hotel /restaurant ?? any other suggestion ??

stephy,

Actually my cousin was using the favors provided by the hotel. In fact, it's nice tho!

14509918_200.jpg

Hope my info does help.

Hi Juanil,

if the hotel do provide favour like shown in your pic i will be satisfied lor .. but this hotel only provide cakes wrapped in box like most of them does. i was thinking to add a tag but i dunno hw, bcoz there is no place for me to attached not unless using double sided tape to stick on it. Well, like i share with Ling, i guess i will only hav wedding favours for my side reception.

Another thing, i found out tat the hotel i will be having my reception in Miri hav choices of favour & theme to choose from & dont hav to top-up, which i think the hotels in KL should consider ..

stephy,

I have my own save-the-date e-card too =D I'm a budgeted DIY-bride from almost A-Z =P

yaya .. candy = sweet (tian tian mi mi) =) nice right? and yet it doesn't cost you much too. =)

ahh .. it is good that you don't nid to worry for your miri's reception =) by the way which hotel are you using!? invitation card and wedding favor also all in, that's really really good =)

wow! your HB's side has lots of table oh! 70 tables oh! I can't imagine how much you nid to spend on the card printing and also the wedding favor .. wow @.@ that will cost a lot ah!

stephy,

You're right. Most hotels will only provide cakes wrapped in boxes. I was surprise to see the favors provided by my cousin's hotel too!

To prepare favors for 70 tables are a lot! The hotel in Miri that you'll be using really got good service. Got different types of favors to choose from some more. Save up the trouble for you then. :wink:

juanil,

I roughly calc, just simple gift let say costing RM1.50 for 700 people already RM1050, but if the hotel can provide even just simple cake with box should be alright =)

I rmb last time at Riverside, they only provide fruit cake with box printed the hotel's name but it is good enuf and now they have more wedding favor to choose from =)

Ling,

Yeah, agree with you. By the way, I went to Banana Greetings last Saturday to have a look on my lollipops. The price had increased from RM1 to RM1.50 per stick. The lollipop looks nice although it's not a round ones. Will confirm with the SA next month.

We confirmed our invitation cards' design as well last Saturday. Satisfied with the design and service provided. :happy:

juanil,

ahh .. increased to RM1.50, before that you didn't confirm with them ah!? mmm .. it is increased by half, how's the size? bigger than RM1 or same size?

Good! glad to hear that you have settled the card =) it seems like most of the stuffs have settled liau oh, good ah =)

juanil,

ahh .. increased to RM1.50, before that you didn't confirm with them ah!? mmm .. it is increased by half, how's the size? bigger than RM1 or same size?

Good! glad to hear that you have settled the card =) it seems like most of the stuffs have settled liau oh, good ah =)

Ling,

Nope, we didn't confirm with them before due to they don't have the sample in hand that time. The size is not too small, just nice for the price of RM1.50 including the customized "thank-you" attached.

Thanks, hon! We did quite a lot of stuffs last Saturday. Paid the deposit for our mattress, curtains had been up as well. Oh yeah, I've uploaded our Penang's trip photos as well and the curtain's one. Do feel free to visit my mywedding.com ya?

juanil,

I see I see .. then your wedding favor oso settled =)

Good good .. your wedding preparation progress is good =)

=) Like the wall paper, wall cabinet, furniture and the curtain! all into the color scheme that you want =) nice nice! =)

juanil,

I see I see .. then your wedding favor oso settled =)

Good good .. your wedding preparation progress is good =)

=) Like the wall paper, wall cabinet, furniture and the curtain! all into the color scheme that you want =) nice nice! =)

Ling,

Yeah, will going to pay the deposit for favors and flowers next month. Will be waiting for the bedset, mattress and side cabinet to arrive.

Thanks for the compliments for our room, hon! really nice? FH worries that not nice wor...

Juanil,

it is really nice =) I like the colors matching but not my HB's favor =P

Modern look .. nice! =)

Ling,

Thank you, thank you so much for the compliments... :wub:

juanil,

you are welcome =) becos it is nice ba .. but too bad, HB doesn't like the color series, otherwise I will go for that too plus $ not enuf .. hahahah cannot do la =D

Ling,

Yeah, some people don't like this series also. Luckily both me and FH likes this theme. We ngam eh! Same taste... :biggrin:

juanil,

that's good =) at least both of you have same taste and view.

luckily the house's furniture I have all the say, otherwise HB will just cin cai choose nia =D

Ling,

Haha... :lol: It's good that you have the say, hon!

juanil...using lolipop as wedding gift is a very cute idea! i love this! :wub:

i use green apple with thank you note stick on it.. :=p green apple provided by hotel and thank you card from myself.

juanil...using lolipop as wedding gift is a very cute idea! i love this! :wub:

i use green apple with thank you note stick on it.. :=p green apple provided by hotel and thank you card from myself.

silence,

Thanks heaps, hon! :happy: Your green apple so cute too... Very unique too... :wub: