Wan Yee

Equatorial Bangi

Hi everyone,

I didn't really see this topic (or I may have missed out), but am wondering if anyone has been to this hotel before or any experience?

Appreciate your feedback.. Many thanks... :lol:

hehehe Caroline, seems you're the first to reply my long posted question.. heheh... But I don't think there's anyone here that has been there before coz the place is kind of far in a way compared to other hotels...

But if you have in the future, don't forget to post your experience here.. ehehe..

Oh yes, if you are interested in doing garden wedding, why don't you try asking like The Saujana, Palace of the Golden Horses or even Mines Beach Resort? I think they do offer that also...

Hi Wan Yee,

So have you been there?

Saujana / Shang / PGH - expensive

For your info, was a part time waitress in PGH before and their international buffet garden theme fantastic and grand during my uni time.

For me, I am ok because Bangi is still not that far, no traffic jam.

Good for my relatives as they are coming from Seremban and my in laws in PJ. (Centre)

Heheheh.

If i get their pictures and quotations, do you still want it?

Am I too late?

hehehe Caroline, seems you're the first to reply my long posted question.. heheh... But I don't think there's anyone here that has been there before coz the place is kind of far in a way compared to other hotels...

But if you have in the future, don't forget to post your experience here.. ehehe..

Oh yes, if you are interested in doing garden wedding, why don't you try asking like The Saujana, Palace of the Golden Horses or even Mines Beach Resort? I think they do offer that also...

hahah caroline, i've not been to any weddings at EQ Bangi... You have to be very clear about the directions coz ppl who are not familiar can get lost easily.. I did once.. wanted to go for their buffet, but ended up somewhere else... hahaha..

If you have pictures / quote, would love to have a look. :rolleyes: Nothing is too late... kekekkee...

But... with map wor printed on the wedding card wor?

Still can get lost ar? :P

Once I get it, I will pm u the details. They asked me for my address and contact details liao.

Wan Yee, now I need to decide either Banker's Club (chinese stlye) and Equatorial (garden style) and budget is about the same.

Haven't been to both location. Going next weekend.

Any thoughts to share wiff me?

hahahah Caroline, you'll be surprised that eventhough there's a map, people still can get lost specially with areas they are not familiar with... If you are having it at EQ Bangi, best to make sure your guests really knows (sometimes they think they do, but actually not.... hahahah) where it is... You don't want 1/2 of your guests arriving late coz of sesat...

About Chinese / Garden, personally I like garden weddings.... heheheh.. But you've got to take into account our weather if you are doing garden... Make sure your guests don't feel hot / sweating, one of the important factors.... Other things to consider is like insects / flies specially if you're serving food outside... If you can take care of these fews issues, then there's shouldn't be a problem to have garden wedding.. hehee..

Check out this link... Hopefully it helps you in planning your garden wedding... http://www.weeklychoice.com/Elegant_Weddin...ing_outdoor.htm

Please gimme ur personal email address.

I will fwd to you.

Their western buffet style garden wedding look interesting.

It is from Rm78++ per person onwards.

Hi,

Hope it will not be too late to post here. We are going to have our wedding next month at Equatorial bangi, at the Poolside Garden, just hope that it will not rain as the garde is extremely beautiful at night. If you are looking for garden theme buffet reception, then i suggest you seriously look into EQ Bangi, as they provide the best combination of western buffet range with reasonably price, and their package includes string musician which actually save you a lot of money. We have been checking out most of the hotel that provide garden reception, so far, EQ Bangi's food is the best authentic western buffet.

was there for a chinese indoor wedding sometime mid of the year. The ballroom is grand and very nice ambience as well

Mikafu,

Thanks for the information and congratulations to you.

Do post your experience here later.

By the way, when is your big day?

Hi,

Hope it will not be too late to post here. We are going to have our wedding next month at Equatorial bangi, at the Poolside Garden, just hope that it will not rain as the garde is extremely beautiful at night. If you are looking for garden theme buffet reception, then i suggest you seriously look into EQ Bangi, as they provide the best combination of western buffet range with reasonably price, and their package includes string musician which actually save you a lot of money. We have been checking out most of the hotel that provide garden reception, so far, EQ Bangi's food is the best authentic western buffet.

Hi,

I am looking at the prospects of having my wedding reception at Hotel Equatorial Bangi-Putrajaya.

It has a nice ambience with beautiful tropical surroundings.

I am thinking of having a garden reception first (something like a mini church ritual) at around 6:30pm and then head on to the ballroom after that for the wedding dinner.

Will this be ideal? I am having ppl telling me that it might rain, it might be really hot.....

Besides, the price is quite reasonable at this hotel and it comes with either the chinese group of musicians or a string quartet... B)

What do you think?

Congrats Mikafu... yaya.. don't forget to post your photos and experience here ya... Oh ya, how's their service & all so far? Who are you liasing with?

Skye, how was the food at the dinner? Was it ok?

Hi, has anyone had any reception / dinner Or have you attended any dinners held in this hotel - Hotel Equatorial Bangi - putrajaya. Mind to share your thoughts? I am having thinking of hold my wedding here, so, not sure if the place is a good place for weddings - food, envt, service....

Caroline,

My wedding will be on this Saturday, crossing my finger for the weather as it rains nearly everyday, and m so afraid it will rain on that day. Please pray for us....

sfgoh & wan yee,

I am liaise with Jolyn Tan and she is quite helpful and we are having a good time dealing with her. We have just had our food tasting, although we are having buffet style, but they also provide us food tasting for 4 paxs, where the executive chef of the cafe was presenting the food, and the food was yummy........

We have tried to keep our cost low and we found that with their package, we actually never spend too much on our wedding reception. As the string quartet already saved us few thousand ringgit, and the 2+1 free corkage charges are also a good deal.

I have not tried their chinese food / chinese banquet but what i can recommend is they do provide good western food.

Hi Mikafu,

Don't worry... These few days rain, the next few days won't rain... hehe.. pray for you... and Congrats!! :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see your photos....

Congrat Mikafu on your wedding....!! :ph34r:

Hi Mikafu,

How's was Equatorial Bangi? Any photos & feedback? Thanks ya..

:lol:hehee.. Ya I think so too.... hehehe..

Not sure if anyone been trying to get the quote package from EQ Bangi, so far, I have not received any reply yet. Been trying to contact the PIC but response seems really slow and no reply at all... Hmm... :unsure:

Their response is very slow.

Sometimes reply after a week. Today only they follow up with me after so long :P.

I think I did forward their quotation to you , right?

Not sure if anyone been trying to get the quote package from EQ Bangi, so far, I have not received any reply yet. Been trying to contact the PIC but response seems really slow and no reply at all... Hmm... :unsure: