Wan Yee

Equatorial Bangi

Yalor Caroline.. Really slow.. Like you said, only today I got a reply and that's also asking me what's my fiancee name, no of guests and the date of my banquet...

Yeah, I got the package you gave me, but I was asking them on a few other questions so just thought of getting a formal quote from them as well..

Mana tau...

Hi Wan Yee,

Do you think you could share the quote with me? My FH & I are really interested in booking equatorial bangi wor wedding & reception...:) Kindly PM!

Thanks!

Hi Girls...

I'm now Hotel Equatorial Bangi Bride~!!! I've booked this hotel as my AD place in December... They offer musicians for 2 - 45mins slot... My banquet coordinator, Jolyn Tan who is also the Assistant Catering Manager... Deal with all my needs nicely... I think she's very helpful and easy going...

Yesterday she gave me a call... to confirm about my appointment with her on this saturday... And it's really sweet of her to remember that is my birthday on the day i make reservation with her and also that this saturday is my fiance birthday... (we did not jot down anything when we payed the deposit... we just simply mention about it but I din realise that she actually put it in mind..) and she is gonna give us a treat this saturday when we go over to meet her....

The place was nice i would say... it's not so GRAND kinda of feeling but is more of a RESORT feel.... ver relaxing... Do contact me if u need any information... I dun stay in MB often so email me will be the best adyong85@yahoo.com

Adeline

Caroline,

My wedding will be on this Saturday, crossing my finger for the weather as it rains nearly everyday, and m so afraid it will rain on that day. Please pray for us....

sfgoh & wan yee,

I am liaise with Jolyn Tan and she is quite helpful and we are having a good time dealing with her. We have just had our food tasting, although we are having buffet style, but they also provide us food tasting for 4 paxs, where the executive chef of the cafe was presenting the food, and the food was yummy........

We have tried to keep our cost low and we found that with their package, we actually never spend too much on our wedding reception. As the string quartet already saved us few thousand ringgit, and the 2+1 free corkage charges are also a good deal.

I have not tried their chinese food / chinese banquet but what i can recommend is they do provide good western food.

Hi Mikasu,

Does any of your guest couldn't find this place?

Can you share your pictures to me? my email address is aicheak@gmail.com.

Thanks,

cac

Hi all sis,

Wonder if anyone had their wedding dinner or attended a wedding dinner here?

Mind sharing on the food, services, deco, etc.. please?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Anyone had their wedding in Equatorial Bangi ballroom room in 2012 or end 2011? Mind to share the experience? I'm torn between Equatorial Bangi and Holiday Inn cos that's only these 2 hotels left for me to choose! I read the review on Holiday Inn and it frightened me!!! Please help... :(

Hi Girls...

I'm now Hotel Equatorial Bangi Bride~!!! I've booked this hotel as my AD place in December... They offer musicians for 2 - 45mins slot... My banquet coordinator, Jolyn Tan who is also the Assistant Catering Manager... Deal with all my needs nicely... I think she's very helpful and easy going...

Yesterday she gave me a call... to confirm about my appointment with her on this saturday... And it's really sweet of her to remember that is my birthday on the day i make reservation with her and also that this saturday is my fiance birthday... (we did not jot down anything when we payed the deposit... we just simply mention about it but I din realise that she actually put it in mind..) and she is gonna give us a treat this saturday when we go over to meet her....

The place was nice i would say... it's not so GRAND kinda of feeling but is more of a RESORT feel.... ver relaxing... Do contact me if u need any information... I dun stay in MB often so email me will be the best adyong85@yahoo.com

Adeline

Hi Adeline,

Could you send me the quote from EQ Bangi? want to do some comparison with other hotel... thanks in advance =)