I just wish to share this with anyone who is considering to sign up with KG....please look elsewhere...SERVICE IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!! The problem with KG is they are so busy signing up customers, they did not provide good service. Even BASIC SERVICE such as a foolow-up call, apology when they made mistakes, their forgetfulness..

KG is a major dissappointment..

Tasha,

i heard of all these also. which package u took, how bad? i going to have gown fitting soon.

Pro:

1) good & new style photography skills

2) more choice of photographer

Con:

1) poor customer service especially with certain SA

2) not follow up service

3) poor album design

4) limited gown choose especially evening gown

5) uncertain management system, different boss tell u different things

6) photograper more keen on outdoor photos insist of indoor

7) just keep sign new customer, trend not to provide post customer service

8) limited choose on wedding stuff

9) more & more

cause I am not satisfy with Keep Gallery so far...

hi maplegodly,

may i know who is ur PG? ya some ppl couple look small. if certain is fine, else u can communicate wit them let them know u dont want appear too small :lol:

Ya, agree with CSC. Since they have 4 PG, maybe u should study which PG's style that u like then ask them to stated down in your invoice.

I've signed their package last week coz they are going to increase price by next year Jan. The only thing that i dissatisfied is i mentioned that i prefer to have a word with the PG to discuss abt my preferrable style and post but they keep saying the PG is busy. :(

i also not yet communicate with my PG i will have gown fitting this friday. maybe during photo shoot tat day only tell him the style i like.

i agree...just taken family protrait, but, the photo until now havent setled....ad, they simply make the photos which is not my choice, and claimed that i have chosen the pictures!

i cant accept it

Agree on the follow up part... dealing with KG you really have to set the timeline yourself...

Communication with PG - that only happened for 5-10 mins when you finish your make up during the PS day o.O"

Yet to see the outcome, if it turns out good then I won't complain... at least the PG did listen to our wishes and brought us to places that we requested...

Some of their "cons" are widely known anyway (limited gowns, more outdoor than indoor), so no point complaining cause we already found out through forum before we sign up...

I am one of the satisfied customer of Keep Gallery. Just went for gown fitting yesterday. Specially thanks to my SA, Poh Yee, who has patiently served us for around 4 hours. She provided good advices when I couldn't make decision for my gown. Thumbs up for her and Keep Gallery. I'm looking forward to my photo shooting session soon!

Oh yes, we know KG has less gown selection as compared to other bridal shops. But, saw some of the photos posted. Those photos turn out well even though with their limited gown choice. Give credits to their photographer. More outdoor than indoor could be advantages or disadvantages, depends on individual. We love their photos shooting skills and to us, that's our priority!

I think it's better to do some research on forums for bridal shop's pros and cons before making decision for signing up. After all, every bridal shop has their own strength and weakness. It's just up to what you are looking for and what's your priority. Till now, I am satisfied with KG and am looking forward to our photo shooting locally and oversea.

Hi Ashley, is ur PWS done? :) Can share more experience with KG ? my email is warminee@gmail.com :) thanks ya, KG is one of my shortlisted BS :)

I am one of the satisfied customer of Keep Gallery. Just went for gown fitting yesterday. Specially thanks to my SA, Poh Yee, who has patiently served us for around 4 hours. She provided good advices when I couldn't make decision for my gown. Thumbs up for her and Keep Gallery. I'm looking forward to my photo shooting session soon!

Oh yes, we know KG has less gown selection as compared to other bridal shops. But, saw some of the photos posted. Those photos turn out well even though with their limited gown choice. Give credits to their photographer. More outdoor than indoor could be advantages or disadvantages, depends on individual. We love their photos shooting skills and to us, that's our priority!

I think it's better to do some research on forums for bridal shop's pros and cons before making decision for signing up. After all, every bridal shop has their own strength and weakness. It's just up to what you are looking for and what's your priority. Till now, I am satisfied with KG and am looking forward to our photo shooting locally and oversea.

Agree on the follow up part... dealing with KG you really have to set the timeline yourself...

Communication with PG - that only happened for 5-10 mins when you finish your make up during the PS day o.O"

Yet to see the outcome, if it turns out good then I won't complain... at least the PG did listen to our wishes and brought us to places that we requested...

Some of their "cons" are widely known anyway (limited gowns, more outdoor than indoor), so no point complaining cause we already found out through forum before we sign up...

Our AD is over!

Well, everything went smoothly. We got everything right on time - photos (we excluded album from our package), gowns, car deco and hand bouquet...

So far no complaints, and most of my friends and relatives find the photos good :lol: (at least I'm satisfied, judging from the price that I paid)

I jz went to KG to ask for wedding package.

Initially the SA was quite nice.. however, the more I bargained, the more I requested, the SA turned very black..

As my friend signed up their package last year around Aug and his only cost less than RM3.5k.. thus i asked for the same too.. however, the SA refused to give me such offer reason being that the package that my friend got was during their company anniversary in Aug.. for the same package, I have to pay RM500 more.

No doubt the photographers have quite good skill.. but i just feel like being POTONG LEHER.. moreover the SA service is quite bad as she showed her black face to me after few rounds of bargain..

So to those who want to sign up with them and you plan to take pic 2nd half of the year, no rush to sign now.. wait for their anniversary in Aug to get better deal.

Hi,

I'm Cassey. Recently I signed up the PS package (PS in Taiwan by NY1999) from De Paris at 1U. Unfortunately I found there is a lot of negative comments about De Paris (service, bad album etc). And most probably i will let go my deposit (few hundred) and select another bridal house for PS. Worry De Paris will spoil my wedding lo.

From this forum, I found My Dream has quite a good comment. Can anyone share the pre wedding photo in Keep Gallery with me because I believe that the actual album might be slightly different from their sample albums in bridal shop.

My email is : kc99kevin@yahoo.com

@ashley_chong: Could you please share some :)

@LoveGarfield: Could you please share some too :) LoveGarfield, may i know how much is your package? They allow you to remove album from the package? So they just provide you the softcopies? How many softcopies you get from them? All?

Appreciate help of you all.

Cheers!

Cassey

I took my prewedding photos with Keep gallery. Got a good package below 4k. The outcome of the photos are really good, really like their outdoor photography. No issues with the service. The SA was very attentive and reminded us a week before the shooting. Overall I satisfied with their services and shooting skills.