Sign in to follow this  
jesyws

Wedding Lunch i/o Wedding Dinner

i have experience in it~ my fren wedding few years back she couldnt get the dinner package on that month everywhere in the state so they do it as wedding lunch~ the price much more cheaper.

they finish all the ceremony around 1 something den the guest terus go to the restaurant.

start around 2pm like that~

--------------------

another one is last month my fren wedding she could make wedding dinner due to same problem so change to wedding lunch at hotel~ you can't fell the different in hotel because is dark and small lighting whenever is day or night.. same~ price much more cheper then dinner and everything the same~ food and drink~

hi yahiko,

tq so much for ur comments.

restaurant allow start at 2pm? i did check and they said max is 1pm wor.....and..the price much more cheapest?? NONO...they told me the price is same and no further discount and offer wor. where did ur 1st fren held her/his lunch?

i m walk around and ask opinions..most telling me lunch very rush so i m faint also. but dinner all full and choosing for big customer only!!!

Where you from~

they let us start at 2pm but the charges already charges for 1pm - 4pm~ because next wedding coming in at 6 pm..

Lunch wedding mostly kinda short one~

1 friends from northern side ( BM area) another one is KL ~ book hotel banquet.