cheryl_wcs

20 tables...any place to recommend in klang valley?

Hi ladies..

Any restaurant to recommend me that can fit a 20 tables nicely without the need to share with other ppl?

Thanks in advance.

hi! Cheryl,

You can look Tai Thong in Bkt Jalil.

hm...i think u better act fast. cos mind also consider like 20tables but most alr booked...sad!!!

Ya..i know...i went to 3 places...but all fully book or either need to share...i still prefer having the hall to myself..hehe..mb when really cannot find..then will consider sharing..so sad...

anyway...u booked urs? mine to share where is that?

hi! Cheryl,

You can look Tai Thong in Bkt Jalil.

tai thong bukit jalil? where is that? izit inside the golf club?

u can try Noble House, Imperial Garden PJ, Bukit Kiara TT, Oriental Pavilion, Tropicana TT....as i know that all those no need sharing.

oh..thanks..will go take a look tomolo...thanks so much..

Hi ladies..

Any restaurant to recommend me that can fit a 20 tables nicely without the need to share with other ppl?

Thanks in advance.

Are you interested with my booking at Chuai Heng Restaurant, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL?

But my booking due date is on June 2010.

Hi, if you don't mind paying a bit more, the ballroom of Equatorial hotel would be a good choice. You can have the ballroom all to yourself for 20 tables. They have got menu which is below RM1000 nett and the food is really good too.

My brother had his wedding there last year, and I have booked the place for my wedding dinner in July 2010 too.

Hi ladies..

Thanks in advance.

Are you interested with my booking at Chuai Heng Restaurant, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL?

But my booking due date is on June 2010.

chuai heng...but my wedding date is on oct 23 2010 wo...still can use?

Hi, if you don't mind paying a bit more, the ballroom of Equatorial hotel would be a good choice. You can have the ballroom all to yourself for 20 tables. They have got menu which is below RM1000 nett and the food is really good too.

My brother had his wedding there last year, and I have booked the place for my wedding dinner in July 2010 too.

just check out their package..cheapest is RM900++ for chinese menu...but i m looking for something below RM800.

I've just booked mine at One Bangsar. Menu starts from rm698 nett with no tax. Free corkage for wine and liquor too. Food is halal. However if u book for 20 then you will still need to share the hall with walk in customers.

I've just booked mine at One Bangsar. Menu starts from rm698 nett with no tax. Free corkage for wine and liquor too. Food is halal. However if u book for 20 then you will still need to share the hall with walk in customers.

The restaurant name is OneBangsar?

Try Vistana KL. They had their own hall facing swimming pool just nice for 20 tables halal chinese food.. Waived all corkage for Wine and Liquor.. included decoration just pay for menu.. lowest at RM738nett per table. Sister properties of JW Marriott & Ritz Carlton.

Hi ladies..

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cheryl,

Maybe you can try checking Tropicana Golf & Country Club. They have a smaller ballroom, which can fit 25 tables (nicely) and 30 tables (max). They have newly renovated. Their food is catered by the Chinese Restaurant located there, under TT group. Food is halal.

Restaurant name is Bangsar Seafood Garden Restaurant.

Restaurant name is Bangsar Seafood Garden Restaurant.

u can try xin Cuisine @ Concorde Shah Alam