paulinecheong

Is Total Image Collagen makes a person looks younger?

Is Total Image Collagen effective for beauty? I'm in 25's, so should I okay for me to take collagen to make me looks younger and for beauty purpose? Thanks

it's very good actually. i've tried all types of collagen in capsule form....and total image collagen is the best.

it would not make u look younger instantly but u'll hv a glowing radiant and smooth skin after consuming 2-3 months

I had consume it religously for more than a year but it didn't give me glowing skin. However I can feel the difference that my cheeks are more firm up. Still, you can't compare the skin to the one you had when you're 21 years old..

Not too sure if it's the best collagen around. I tried Etsu before Total Image. My skin was better when I had Etsu at that time but it sort of causes stomach discomfort which caused me to switch to Total Image.

I tried etsu, total image collagen before, the result is ok, but i find it is just temporary and once you stop eating it, then my skin condition back prev condition again just in few weeks time.

I'm 3 months pregnant, can i take collagen? Because before i get pregnant i am drinking collagen, but i stop once i pregnant, and i notice my skin so dull. Or is there any other product that can give me not just temporary effects?

Hi all,

My good friend intro me a marine collagen and I have been drinking it for a month and i noticed that my skin is more glowy than before. previously tried the meiji but didnt see much effects..btw, am alr 26 yrs old..

Hi all,

My good friend intro me a marine collagen and I have been drinking it for a month and i noticed that my skin is more glowy than before. previously tried the meiji but didnt see much effects..btw, am alr 26 yrs old..

hihi...

ya..i heard of marine collagen & my fren atuly sell it in her salon.

but recently she stop selling due to low demand, so i got difficulties for the stock.

however, after 1 year searching & trying many collagen products (Meiji, glow, NH Collagen),

i find Stem Cell, Deau Mist from Beauty Map Salon is the best! i'm 30 & it can see effect on 2weeks

time only! thumbs up!

I'm in my early 30s and I'm consuming marine collagen introduced by a friend for a few months now. I find that the elasticity of my skin has improved. Even my breasts have firmed up and the interesting thing is that my HB notices it first before I did! Yeah, so to answer your question, it does work.

My hairstylist also noticed that my hair has become thicker. Interestingly all this are told to my by another person.

What collagen mainly is, is that it's a type of protein. As a person ages, the capacity for the body to manufacture the amount needed to retain the skin elasticity (and any other parts of the body which is made up of protein e.g. hair and nail) reduces drastically. The scientists have found that collagen in certain animals and marine are close enough to those produced by our body and have extracted it for our consumption.

The main problem is a) whether you'll gain weight after its consumption and b) can it be effectively absorbed by your body.

The solution is therefore, choose a marine based collagen as there is no animal fats and I was informed that if mixed with Vitamin C, the collagen absoption will be higher. Therefore choose a brand that infuses Vitamin C in its collagen!

Hope this helps.

I am also taking collagen. Mine one is oral hyaluronic acid plus marine collagen. The result seems quite promising too and I was told that the result is visible in just 14 days time.