Sign in to follow this  
metrogal

Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa

Hi all,

We had our wedding dinner on 4Oct09 at Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa, Subang. Infact, we had booked the smaller ball room (Lagoon 1 Ball room at Level 15) 1 1/2 years prior to my wedding. However, our wedding day was drawing near, may be 1 1/2 months to the actual day our guest list grew from 40 tables (about the max number for Lagoon 1 Ballroom) to 52 tables. Thus, we were lucky that ballroom Lagoon 2 (which can fit 50 - 60 tables) were available. The hotel wedding coordinator (cum sales manager) Virginia Tan, was very efficient and effective and responsive to our request (be it emial or via phone she will definately get back to you immediately), she blocked the larger ballroom for us, and at the same time, we were able to use the entire foyer for our cocktail party, as the two other ballrooms were not occupied. Furthermore, we didn't even need to hire florist to decorate the ballroom, the flower pedestals provided was upgrade to include hanging english rose buds balls with candle lights. The ambiance was magical, even the stage backdrop, chair tie back, table cover etc. we could safely say that Sunway has the most choice and up-to-date new designs for you to choose from. Though Virginia was supposed to be on leave on my wedding day, but she turned up as usual a work day and coordinated the wedding without putting us to any worries.

From this, if any1 interested to have their wedding at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, we are sure you have made the right choice.

Hi all,

We had our wedding dinner on 4Oct09 at Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa, Subang. Infact, we had booked the smaller ball room (Lagoon 1 Ball room at Level 15) 1 1/2 years prior to my wedding. However, our wedding day was drawing near, may be 1 1/2 months to the actual day our guest list grew from 40 tables (about the max number for Lagoon 1 Ballroom) to 52 tables. Thus, we were lucky that ballroom Lagoon 2 (which can fit 50 - 60 tables) were available. The hotel wedding coordinator (cum sales manager) Virginia Tan, was very efficient and effective and responsive to our request (be it emial or via phone she will definately get back to you immediately), she blocked the larger ballroom for us, and at the same time, we were able to use the entire foyer for our cocktail party, as the two other ballrooms were not occupied. Furthermore, we didn't even need to hire florist to decorate the ballroom, the flower pedestals provided was upgrade to include hanging english rose buds balls with candle lights. The ambiance was magical, even the stage backdrop, chair tie back, table cover etc. we could safely say that Sunway has the most choice and up-to-date new designs for you to choose from. Though Virginia was supposed to be on leave on my wedding day, but she turned up as usual a work day and coordinated the wedding without putting us to any worries.

From this, if any1 interested to have their wedding at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, we are sure you have made the right choice.

well would you might to sharing the package price to me ?? I m survey it for my next yr wedding...

Thks a lot....

My friend is getting married next year. He is planning to Lincondowns. They provide Batemans Bay hotel, Batemans Bay accommodation, Batemans Bay resorts, Batemans Bay restaurants, Batemans Bay weddings. Can anyone tell me more about it?