Whimsy

My pre-wedding photos - finally ^.^

Thank you juanil for your compliments. That WG is the very first gown I tried. Again Yen picked it for me after I told her I don't want fussy fussy laces, ruffles or flower things...I think I only tried 4 outfits - Really lazy bride I am. :blush: The EG is the 3rd one I tried..since it looked nice on me I said OKAY, settle. Didn't take more than 1/2 hour to decide.

Whimsy,

You're most welcome. Haha... Me too, it took me around half an hour to 45 minutes to choose my gowns too. :wink:

whimsy,

your pics are very pretty and natural. the album design oso very nice. u mean RM688 included actual day WD and EG?

wah..u really took a short time to decide ya.. for me, i wen in at 4pm and only left at 8 plus.. haizz..a solid 4 hours plus..haha..i tink the SA oso fed up wid my undecided look..kekeke...

hi whimsy,

thanks for d link.

wow rm688 package. really worth ler.

i like ur pink background also. very lovely. haha i do find ur hb look very cool also. handsome mah.

love ur WG.

:)

RM688 package for such a cool result! :happy: Not like mine, RM1999 package for a so-so result... :dry:

It was a lucky thing that my dad kept the Media Focus brochure thing when I was looking around for a BS to take photos only. I saw it, checked out the website and find that the photos are pretty nice so I just dragged my hubby over and listened to what Yen say, then we just agreed on the spot and paid our deposit. Not more than 25 mins I think. We already planned to take pics only so Tsubameo happened at a very good time. Must be fate :lol: Unfortunately I can't do anything bout my hubby's 'cool' face LOL! One of my colleague say he look like the God of Gambler coz of the slick back hairstyle ROFL!

juanil & davinci, can I have a look at your photos too? :smile:

Thank you juanil for your compliments. That WG is the very first gown I tried. Again Yen picked it for me after I told her I don't want fussy fussy laces, ruffles or flower things...I think I only tried 4 outfits - Really lazy bride I am. :blush: The EG is the 3rd one I tried..since it looked nice on me I said OKAY, settle. Didn't take more than 1/2 hour to decide.

Whimsy,

You're most welcome. Haha... Me too, it took me around half an hour to 45 minutes to choose my gowns too. :wink:

whimsy,

your pics are very pretty and natural. the album design oso very nice. u mean RM688 included actual day WD and EG?

wah..u really took a short time to decide ya.. for me, i wen in at 4pm and only left at 8 plus.. haizz..a solid 4 hours plus..haha..i tink the SA oso fed up wid my undecided look..kekeke...

Thank you ivy, for your compliment. I like that they didn't touch-up our faces too much..just removed a spot here and there and I think they removed the scar from hubby's forehead. :happy: Don't be intimidated by the SA - they have to accommodate you mah, what you pay for, pays for their salary wor. Take your time choosing, after all you're going to be the one who is gonna be permanently immortalised in photos for years to come...so must look your best.

I believe that the RM688 package doesn't include AD WG and EG. The package is only for PS only. If you want AD gowns, flower for the car, etc, they have other packages to accommodate you. I saw a MV they prepared for another couple when I went to collect my album - not bad. If you need all those things, then you should give Yen a call and discuss with her what you want and see what she offer you.

Hi all, finally got my pics and photo album from Tsubameo on Xmas eve, so I was in a really, really good mood.

Just uploaded it and I didn't upload all 66 pics I picked because too lazy to resize everything to fit in the 5MB limit. Haiz, so troublesome...coz I don't have Photoshop on my home PC so I cannot resize it nicely, summore PC old already. But managed to resize 51 shots and the wedding album...so tiring.

As I mentioned before in Tsubameo thread, hubby and I very cincai and we don't like to take pictures or know anything about posing, so we left everything to Jackson on how he want us to smile, look, pose...so all those poses are by Jackson. With my husband's quiet, shy shy personality, no impromptu poses, jumping, heartshaped hands etc...I feel shy doing those kind of things too LOL so you won't find kissing pictures of us...coz I don't think I can stop laughing...which was what happened when Jackson ask us to do those kind of pose. :lol: I don't know whether the poses look old-fashioned or not, but I guess they must be kinda old-fashioned esp. when I see the other brides photos...so many different variety of poses :ohmy: and my friend did say that my photos don't have much variety or interesting poses...so it means it's old fashioned? But I think it suits me and my hubby's personality - cincai and lazy :lol::lol:

Personally I think the ones that look the nicest (to me) is the ones with the red wall background. It was almost towards the end of our session and as you can see in the last picture, hubby got tired, cranky so cannot smile already :wink: .

If anyone is interested in viewing the pics, please PM me for link and please feel free to be honest and tell me if you like it or not. Don't worry I won't cry one LOL!

Hi!! I would like to have a look at your wedding photos... my email is natb3lla@hotmail.com TQ and congratulations