honeynut

Cheesecake Recipes

I've got Blueberry Cheese Cake (chilled - no baking required) receipe to share with you'll....Anyone interested can PM me, I've tried few times oredi....deliciously good... :D Ahem...not that I wanna praise myself, but I've got it from my ex-co, so just wanna share a good piece of cake with you'll.

I've got Blueberry Cheese Cake (chilled - no baking required) receipe to share with you'll....Anyone interested can PM me, I've tried few times oredi....deliciously good... :D Ahem...not that I wanna praise myself, but I've got it from my ex-co, so just wanna share a good piece of cake with you'll.

hi honeynut!

can share the recipe with me??? me and my FH are cheesecake lover!

hi honey..how about posting the recipe here lor for all to share!! :D

:lol: orite..orite...since we have so many cheese fans out here...(i'm wondering how you gals goes on diet for the big day...hide the Cheese menu from ur list for how many months ar? :lol: )

So , here's the receipe:-

BLUEBERRY STRATA PIE

(a)

1 1-pound can blueberries

¼ cup sugar

2 ½ tbsp. Cornstarch / 3 tbsp

1 tsp lemon juice

* you may use ready-to-mix blueberries @ 1 can

1 250gm package cream cheese (softened)

3 tbsp sugar

1 tbsp fresh milk

½ tsp vanilla essence

1 8 ¾-ounce can (1 cup) crushed pineapple

(drain the crushed pineapple dry)

1 9-inch baked pastry sheel, cooled

½ cup whipping cream, whipped-add sugar (OPTIONAL)

METHOD

1. Drain fruits, reserving syrups

2. Blend cream cheese with sugar, fresh milk and vanilla essence till smooth. Stir in crushed pineapple into cheese mixture. Cooled pastry shell and spread over bottom of pastry shell; Chill.

3. Blend ¼ cup sugar & 2 ½ or 3 tbsp cornstarch with the blueberry juice till dissolved. (Strain if there is any lumps of cornstarch). Cook over low fire till mixture is thickened. Stir in blueberries & lemon juice. Cool. * skipped this step if you're using the ready-to-mix blueberries*

4. Pour the blueberries over cheese layer; Chill.

5. Top with whipped cream & reserved pineapple. (OPTIONAL).

For the BASE:

120 grams crushed Marie biscuits

120 grams melted butter

*Combine crushed biscuit crumbs and melted butter into base of 9 inch loose base pan. Chilled.

Happy Trying. :P

Fusionista.....you can have a slice if you wanted to....hehehee...

Those who had tried this receipe, must share your experience here ok...

me too, cheese cake yummy. my hubby and i share a slice of green tea cheesecake at bakerzin on saturday. it was yummy. duno when secret recipe will come out with green tea flavoured??

just want to thank you babysiew for her blueberry cheesecake receipe. I have tried it and it is really very tasty and most important thing, babysiew's instruction is clear and easy.

thanks babysiew, hope others will find the receipe useful too.

haha welcome welcome! i love the cake myself and many ppl who tried it like it too... happy tat u like it! will share other recipes with u next time k...

Hi thr,

Can i hav d recipe? i love cheese cake vv much...thanks...

Rgrds,

Cindy

I like baking and cooking too.. recently crazy for buying all recipe book and magazine, order the yum yum magazine and famous cruisine..

please share with me the recipe.. thanks

kjoanne79@gmail.com

This is a modified version of the original recipe from here. I made this cheesecake on Sunday, but I didn't have a pan big enough for the water bath, so they rose too high and then sunk. Otherwise, they taste amazing!! This recipe fills 1 and half muffin pans. I will make this again when I have a casserole dish large enough to fit my muffin pans. I also lined my muffin pan instead.

Orange & Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes

ei0917_cheesecake_e.jpg

1.5 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers (I use crushed Oreo cookies)

2 tablespoons butter, melted

1 cup ricotta cheese

8 ounces cream cheese

1 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons

Zest of 3 orange

1 egg

Special equipment: muffin pans

Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Combine the crushed chocolate wafers and the melted butter. Place a tightly packed teaspoon of the wafer mixture into each mini-muffin cup and press down firmly.

In a food processor combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar, half of the orange zest, and the egg. Blend until smooth. Lightly grease the sides of mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill the cups with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture. Place the muffin pans in a baking dish and pour enough hot water in the baking dish to come halfway up the side of the muffin pans. Bake for 25 minutes. Transfer the muffin pans to a wire rack and let cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Use a small knife to gently pop the cheesecakes out of the cups.

Just before serving, combine the remaining orange zest with the remaining sugar. Top each individual cheesecake with about 1/4 teaspoon of the orange zest mixture and serve. Serves 6. May be prepared one day before serving. Take out of refrigerator a couple of hours before serving to bring them down to room temperature.

CL,

your Orange & Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes is nice, I will try next time, tomorrow (public holiday) I will try the layered cake. hopefully have enuff time for that, FH has some program for tomorrow.

BG,

Thanks but that pic is not mine, mine was sunken in the middle because I didn't bake it in water bath. But you get the idea from this pic lah :P

CL,

BG,

Thanks but that pic is not mine, mine was sunken in the middle because I didn't bake it in water bath. But you get the idea from this pic lah :P

The water bath is important because it regulates the temperature for all of the cupcakes, and bcuz I didn't do it, some of them rose too high and then the sink when they cool :( But they will taste good lah :D

My saliva's drooling just looking at the delicious cake fusionista posted. My son loved blueberry cheesecake., will try it soon and give feedback. Does anyone has Japanese cheesecake recipe? Its light, fluffy and spongy. Used to buy fr a shop in One Utama, but couldn't find it now. Will appreciate if u can post it here.

Hi cheesecake + Oreo lovers,

Here's the Oreo Cheesecake recipe:

Crust:

120g Oreo biscuit, removed it's filling and crushed

70g Unsalted butter (cut this down to 50gm, still works) :wub:

Filling:

250g cream cheese, softened

125g caster sugar (can use 80g instead)

2 pieces Oreo biscuits, removed it's filling and crushed

150g dairy whipping cream

1 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder

80ml full cream milk

Method:

1. Crust: Combine all ingredients and press into a 7" (18cm) round springform pan. Chill in fridge till form.

2. Filling: Beat cream cheese and caster sugar till smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.

3. Combine gelatin powder, full cream milk and double boil until dissolved.

Pour into cream cheese mixture and mix well. Spread onto crust.

4. Chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.

Got this recipe from my friend and haven't tried it myself yet :wacko3:

Thanks for sharing, it looks easy and not difficult to make =)

Hi cheesecake + Oreo lovers,

Here's the Oreo Cheesecake recipe:

Crust:

120g Oreo biscuit, removed it's filling and crushed

70g Unsalted butter (cut this down to 50gm, still works) :wub:

Filling:

250g cream cheese, softened

125g caster sugar (can use 80g instead)

2 pieces Oreo biscuits, removed it's filling and crushed

150g dairy whipping cream

1 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder

80ml full cream milk

Method:

1. Crust: Combine all ingredients and press into a 7" (18cm) round springform pan. Chill in fridge till form.

2. Filling: Beat cream cheese and caster sugar till smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.

3. Combine gelatin powder, full cream milk and double boil until dissolved.

Pour into cream cheese mixture and mix well. Spread onto crust.

4. Chill in the fridge for 3 hours before serving.

Got this recipe from my friend and haven't tried it myself yet :wacko3: