smilekoon

Bride-to-be for 2011

Dear all,

Would like to introduce myself and share my happiness with you all!

I'm getting married in Jan 2011 :wub: hope I can share my experience of planning my wedding with you all :wub:

Cheers,

Smilekoon

Congratulations to you and your FH!!!

Welcome to MB we shall all share together!!

I am also a 2011 bride to be....my AD is on 12th feb 2011..when is urs??

Dear all,

I'm getting married in Jan 2011 :wub: hope I can share my experience of planning my wedding with you all :wub:

Cheers,

Smilekoon

I'm technically married (ROM in 2009) but my wedding will be in 2011 too!

Hope to learn more about planning a wedding in this one year!

Hello!! Thank you!! and congratulations to you as well :)

My AD is on 15 Jan 2011!! Yea..let's have fun in planning the wedding! :cool:

Dear all,

Cheers,

Smilekoon

I'm technically married (ROM in 2009) but my wedding will be in 2011 too!

Hope to learn more about planning a wedding in this one year!

Hehe!! Congratulations to you :cheers:

Hi Junial,

Thanks and congratulations on your new marriage!! :wub:

Hi smilekoon,

You're most welcome. My AD will be end of this month, so I'm still consider single for now.

Cheers! :wink:

hi all, am 2011 bride to be too..Ac day on 23th Jan 2011...cheers!!!

Hi nienie,

Congrats and welcome to MB.

Hi all!

I'm going to be a 2011 bride too but our date isn't set yet. :dry: Parents want to wait for the chinese calendar (tong seng) for the rabbit year to be out first. My fiance is American and I'm all alone here in Malaysia. Its going to be tough doing the wedding planning. :unsure: Hopefully I'll be able to share info with you guys here and let's do it together! :cheers:

Hello!! Thank you!! and congratulations to you as well :)

My AD is on 15 Jan 2011!! Yea..let's have fun in planning the wedding! :cool:

Hi smilekoon,

Just realise mine AD is same as yours, also on 15 Jan 2011... yeah... let's have fun in wedding's planning :lol:

To all 2010 and 2011 brides, congratulations to you all :cheers:

discuss this with my bf and we are planning to have our AD in 2011 ... date yet set but sometime before August/September and we are hoping to register maybe end of this year but then again all these have to go through the temple to check out dates and my bf have to propose 1st. Still alot of things to think about, find out n etc. It seems that everyone seems have to date set and so ready ... i'm like in ... no where LOL !

Hi yvonnetcy, simplegirl, Icy R and skye,

Congrats to you all and happy planning...

discuss this with my bf and we are planning to have our AD in 2011 ... date yet set but sometime before August/September and we are hoping to register maybe end of this year but then again all these have to go through the temple to check out dates and my bf have to propose 1st. Still alot of things to think about, find out n etc. It seems that everyone seems have to date set and so ready ... i'm like in ... no where LOL !

Hi skye,

Congratulations on your marriage! It's good to plan 1 yr ahead and now u hv plenty of time to think abt how the marriage would be. Me too using quite a long time since the ROM (I registered last yr) and initially wanna hv the reception this yr but seems like a bit too rush. So plan to hv it next yr. but I'm also hvnt set the date yet. aih..hv to do it earlier I guess and booked the reception venue before the prices all gone high.

Anyway, take your sweet time to plan your marriage!

Hi skye,

Congratulations on your marriage! It's good to plan 1 yr ahead and now u hv plenty of time to think abt how the marriage would be. Me too using quite a long time since the ROM (I registered last yr) and initially wanna hv the reception this yr but seems like a bit too rush. So plan to hv it next yr. but I'm also hvnt set the date yet. aih..hv to do it earlier I guess and booked the reception venue before the prices all gone high.

Anyway, take your sweet time to plan your marriage!

thanks but everything still on hold la. so many things to do, we are just doing alot of research right now. me on the budget, checklist and him on diamond ring for proposal :P i still got a lot of things to learn from all of u who is like planning stage n implementing.

Hi..I'm also another BTB for 2011.. planning to have somewhere Dec 2011, but the date not set yet... guess still long long way to go..

Hi Icy R,

You're most welcome!

Hi Joyrain, minami and Shin Shin,

Welcome to MB and happy planning to you all...

Hi Skye..

I guess you're not the only 1 date not set yet.. me too.. my bf not yet propose also...

Although he hasn't propose.. i started to do survey.. sounds a little desparate to get married... icon4.gif