smilekoon

Bride-to-be for 2011

i'm trying very hard to ignore the hints LOL !

cant wait for him to propose tho and then we can work on our ROM :) Yesterday I just did a calendar for dates to ROM. Deleted all those holidays and unwanted month/dates. So When time comes, we can just choose base on the list.

I'm learning from you. Cutting off unwanted things to spend $ on for ROM. Thinking if i want PG for ROM though. Will set me back by RM 650. Kinda hefty for just a 2 hr photoshoot.

haha. see u're "waiting" for his proposal. haha. or maybe u ask him faster decide, don't let u keep on waiting.

haha. my ROM very simple only but now when I think back nothing to be memorable. haha.

2 hours for 650 ar? hmm..can ask for pre-wedding shots after that.

GOOD NEWS !

He proposed to me last night :D but it was unexpected for both sides :P coz i spoilt the surprise but i was totally surprise anyway and I'm in cloud nine right now. Sorry abt last nite i was talking to him after updating my facebook and didnt log out :P

Congratulation!!!..

Well.. as for me.. I'm still waiting.... hai.. wait until my neck also long already...

Ooops.. sounds so desparate... =P

thank you ! dont worry enjoy it and it will come :D cant wait to hear ur good news too

Congratulations Skye! Finally huh!! Very good to hear that..so the next step you can do is to do submission and pick your date to register!yeah yeah

Thank you !

Yea planning the budget for ROM if i want to make it big or something simple :P also according to him, might need to go temple to look for dates for ROM. See how la, we dont really believe in it but parents say its a must then we just got to follow.

i'm trying very hard to ignore the hints LOL !

cant wait for him to propose tho and then we can work on our ROM :) Yesterday I just did a calendar for dates to ROM. Deleted all those holidays and unwanted month/dates. So When time comes, we can just choose base on the list.

I'm learning from you. Cutting off unwanted things to spend $ on for ROM. Thinking if i want PG for ROM though. Will set me back by RM 650. Kinda hefty for just a 2 hr photoshoot.

haha. see u're "waiting" for his proposal. haha. or maybe u ask him faster decide, don't let u keep on waiting.

haha. my ROM very simple only but now when I think back nothing to be memorable. haha.

2 hours for 650 ar? hmm..can ask for pre-wedding shots after that.

GOOD NEWS !

He proposed to me last night :D but it was unexpected for both sides :P coz i spoilt the surprise but i was totally surprise anyway and I'm in cloud nine right now. Sorry abt last nite i was talking to him after updating my facebook and didnt log out :P

hey

congrates yea for the proposal. hehe. no wonder nvr choi me in fb. hehe :wink: kidding la.

just now wanted to chat with u in fb but error occurred. don't know what happened to fb.

So how's your feeling now? planning to register soon? hehe

Minami, you really sounds desperate ya...how old r u? above 25 or below? hehehe...u will have the day to come ya...he will give u a big surprise!!

This yr 25.. :whistling:

Erm..My bf he plans to have our ROM on 11/11/11, cos he say it's meaningful... so now only waiting for him to propose...

Oops.. i sound desparate again... :ph34r:

Hi...me too me tooo......bride to be 2011, my AD will be 23/04/2011......hope can share with all of you here!!!

Congrat! Just wonder how you choose ur date?

kekekeke.......actualy we just follow our annivesary date but need to change again.....my father say tat day not good for us war.....haizzzzzzz :dash2::dash2: Then postponed to May'10 oledy but now need ask our CHurch Priest first......Tis Jun'10 will go to attend Pre-Marriage Course first then only can know when its our AD lol... :wacko3:

hey

congrates yea for the proposal. hehe. no wonder nvr choi me in fb. hehe :wink: kidding la.

just now wanted to chat with u in fb but error occurred. don't know what happened to fb.

Thanks Icy R !

I wanted to talk to you too but unable to send thru the msg as well :( yesterday was busy talking to him when u msg :P so didnt reply haha

feeling on CLOUD 9 !

Yea next is we will be planning our registration :D

hey

Thanks Icy R !

I wanted to talk to you too but unable to send thru the msg as well :( yesterday was busy talking to him when u msg :P so didnt reply haha

feeling on CLOUD 9 !

Yea next is we will be planning our registration :D

ahhaha..u ar too happy until forget fren la. hehe.

update me ar when is your ROM. i'm very '8' de. haha

This is getting so exciting!!!

I was just like you all when my hubby mentioned bout wedding, then I was desperately waiting till the day he proposed. Before he proposed I already surveyed everything and plan out my budget haha...sound desperate but thinking back its a good thing I did that. Then after he proposed, time to register...had a great registration with a great PG "Hui" whom charges reasonably and provide great photos! Now everything is settle...I have start planning this ever since in the early year 2009...haha..2 yrs ahead of my AD. But then come again at least I engaged into their packages earlier before they hick up their packages. Now all I have to do is to wait for the day to come...haha...and my own handmade wedding favors...

It is so exciting planning for wedding!! Busy but fun!

Have fun to all BTB 2011

Hi Alice Hwa, Welcome aboard to out chat room! Don't worry,any problem just raise up,we will try to help u.hehehe

Thanks.....

Actually my AD is on 12.06.2011, thats y i choose to have my ROM on 12.06.2010 so that easier for us to remember this special date.

What is everybody's feeling when the question "Getting married" appeared in your mind? Mind to share coz Im feeling afraid and confused. I dont know what to do and where to start.

Hi Alice Hwa, Welcome aboard to out chat room! Don't worry,any problem just raise up,we will try to help u.hehehe

Thanks.....

Actually my AD is on 12.06.2011, thats y i choose to have my ROM on 12.06.2010 so that easier for us to remember this special date.

What is everybody's feeling when the question "Getting married" appeared in your mind? Mind to share coz Im feeling afraid and confused. I dont know what to do and where to start.

hi alice, welcome yea! good good you chose same date for wedding n ROM. I think mine will be different. hehe.

right now maybe you can think of ROM first then if you plan to take pre-wedding pics have some survey before making decision

then next will be venue...etc..

This is getting so exciting!!!

I was just like you all when my hubby mentioned bout wedding, then I was desperately waiting till the day he proposed. Before he proposed I already surveyed everything and plan out my budget haha...sound desperate but thinking back its a good thing I did that. Then after he proposed, time to register...had a great registration with a great PG "Hui" whom charges reasonably and provide great photos! Now everything is settle...I have start planning this ever since in the early year 2009...haha..2 yrs ahead of my AD. But then come again at least I engaged into their packages earlier before they hick up their packages. Now all I have to do is to wait for the day to come...haha...and my own handmade wedding favors...

It is so exciting planning for wedding!! Busy but fun!

Have fun to all BTB 2011

HI sherylp,

mine to share your contact for the PG for ROM date ? Next in line is working out the ROM :D Since my AD is next year with no dates comfirm, I cant event book anything yet :( and like what Icy R say ... tong sheng only out in July or Aug for next year so they can only refer to it then.

Alice, good idea on the dates ! so easy to remember so far since I havent get my AD date, i cant event choose my ROM date to go with it if i want to.

thanks sherylp

will check them out :) i'm gathering a list of photographers details n checking their profiles out :D

holla to all the bride-to-be

I myself will walk down the aisle in April next year. Suggested date will be on 30.04.2011 (hoping won't change anymore :) )

Anyhow..hope we could exhange opinions and stories

holla to all the bride-to-be

I myself will walk down the aisle in April next year. Suggested date will be on 30.04.2011 (hoping won't change anymore :) )

Anyhow..hope we could exhange opinions and stories

hi She bride,

welcome to the group ! How's preparation so far?

hi Icy R..

well, so far I've select my wedding's theme, the colors, and do some surfing..Kinda hard eh

hi she bride

good progress. at least u'v already chosen. For me I havent even think of the theme n color yet. If hotel provides me basic deco then I have to follow their color. unless i spend up some money to deco. aiks..it's really hard yea..

2011 will be crazy year with an overflow of weddings... cos many couples believe in old age superstition that 2010 is a bad year for weddings. If you do not book your venue NOW....you will risk losing that venue as MANY couples are holding back their weddings this year to get married next year.

I have been told by many hotels and restaurants...2011 bookings are fast filling up! Many photographers, videographers, caterers, Decorators and Live bands and MC's are also being booked now for 2011. You better act fast now. you have no idea how many couples will get married in 2011!!! Faster book your 1st choice vendors now.

U r absolutely right!!! I knew this would happen therefore I have booked all of my first choice vendor since around end of last year...now I am all done just awaiting for PS and the day to come!!!

Since its a once a lifetime marriage I am sure all bride would like their wedding day to be the best day ever, so make sure you get the best of all!!

Cheers!

Sheryl

2011 will be crazy year with an overflow of weddings... cos many couples believe in old age superstition that 2010 is a bad year for weddings. If you do not book your venue NOW....you will risk losing that venue as MANY couples are holding back their weddings this year to get married next year.

I have been told by many hotels and restaurants...2011 bookings are fast filling up! Many photographers, videographers, caterers, Decorators and Live bands and MC's are also being booked now for 2011. You better act fast now. you have no idea how many couples will get married in 2011!!! Faster book your 1st choice vendors now.

sHe_Bride,

welcome and wow you have done so much already !

hehehe dont know why ... me n my fiance is like taking our own sweet time still :P yet to check out ROM dates LOL

sHe_Bride,

welcome and wow you have done so much already !

hehehe dont know why ... me n my fiance is like taking our own sweet time still :P yet to check out ROM dates LOL

tong sheng only come out in August ar..now my everything is pending..aih..dunno why parents insist on that