smilekoon

Bride-to-be for 2011

Thanks for the tips Robbie!

I guess there will be things that might go wrong, no matter how good you plan everything.

Simple weddings are good too, very intimate. :happy:

i couldn't agree more with this. Many things just happened last minute. Just relax and let it be. :)

hot-choc : wah...mana got status to sit and give advice? more like helping out others lah..hehehe

skye: thats why i say i dun mind doing it all over again... hehehe. :D

lovegarfield: babe...good for u lah! i not yet honey moon. maybe in dec. i feel so tired lah......btw care to share pics? :D

lovegarfield: did edwin use "just the way u are" the glee version for your AD fast edit video? hehehe. i think i saw it. yeay :D u could see mine under edwin's good friend, nicholas leong photography. he did one of my outdoor pre-wed.

lovegarfield: did edwin use "just the way u are" the glee version for your AD fast edit video? hehehe. i think i saw it. yeay :D u could see mine under edwin's good friend, nicholas leong photography. he did one of my outdoor pre-wed.

Hehe yeah that's mine :lol:

lol ... i didnt have my honeymoon yet too ...

sort of just had 1/3 of it 2 weekends ago when we went to KK. Nx is waiting for Dec trip, March trip and June's trip :P cant decide on 1 place to go ... so ended up booked all and split our honeymoon to few part :P

mysticmel,

you will enjoy it and you will also miss it once its over LOL !

once its over you need to pinch yourself too ... and wonder did it ever happened coz it was over way too fast hahahaha

mysticmel,

you will enjoy it and you will also miss it once its over LOL !

once its over you need to pinch yourself too ... and wonder did it ever happened coz it was over way too fast hahahaha

thanks skye! even though mine is like 3weeks from now getting a bit kan cheong already!

yo. i use the same Glee song on my wedding slideshow also....hahaha

so coincident :p

Not coincident - cause it is a great song!

I used Glee songs for all the slideshows... haha...

Yeah!! Glee's song are much better than the original ones...hahaha

Season 3 is on now :p

me too! except that i included some chinese love songs from Khalil Fong & Lee Hom. ahah

Today, I am It is with Discount Hermes Bag feelings excitement brought to the written submissions of the experience.

The reason why calm, my knowledge and ability will not let you down, will be worthy of your choice; reason for Hermes Outlet excitement, I decided to come among you, no regrets of youth to achieve common glory.

Dear all,

Would like to introduce myself and share my happiness with you all!

I'm getting married in Jan 2011 wub.gif hope I can share my experience of planning my wedding with you all wub.gif

Cheers,

Smilekoon

<p><strong><a href="http://amishakiri.com">My mission is to deliver</a> accurate and unbiased service and to my clients&rsquo; utmost satisfaction.</strong> I have worked hard to eliminate the marketing hype and sales puff in order to provide the best services at affordable prices. my staff consist of top professionals from around the world and are equipped with the latest training and technology to deliver outstanding results. <a href="http://amishakiri.com/category/makeup-testimonials/">Our goal is</a> to create lasting relationships with my patrons as we continue to deliver a range of quality services at affordable prices. Our goal is to provide a spa and salon with a truly nurturing, rejuvenating setting supported by unpretentious service. You are our guest and we want you to feel comfortable, special and pampered.</p>
<p>We will always think, act and react professionally and without delay. AVAS Bridals, customer service is more than a promise – it&rsquo;s a part of our culture.</p>
<p><a href="http://amishakiri.com/about-amisha/">AVAS Bridals</a> is New York&rsquo;s premier destination for world-class hair, color and skincare and other beauty services. Our skilled professionals are highly trained in the newest trends, innovative coloring techniques and great styles designed to fit your busy lifestyle.</p>
<p>I have trained numerous people including glamorous celebrities in many countries including USA, Singapore, India and more. Under the expert management of world-renowned celebrity beautician<a href="http://amishakiri.com/about-amisha/"> Amisha Kiri</a>, <a href="http://amishakiri.com/">AVAS Bridals</a> continues to thrive with loyal customers who refuse to compromise by going anywhere else.</p>
<p>With latest tools and technology in the capable hands of our top beauty professionals, we maximize results while earning the ever-appreciated trust of loyal customers. We emphasize on quality over quantity and our friendly staff is always eager to cater to all your needs.</p>
<p>We carry the finest beauty products and offer the largest selection of beauty services in the area. Let us help you take your beauty to its utmost potential and have you looking your best when it matters. We are committed to end your troubles and give you <a href="http://amishakiri.com/before-after/">100% satisfaction</a>. Our well experienced beauty professionals will take care of your every need and keep you coming back again and again..</p>

there's quite a lot of preparation before the big day. It'll be easier if both side's family members willing to help

aside from helping, they can build up relationship between each other too.

Hi good day. Congratulations to the Bride-2b ..~~ =)

Ever considering in adding more values to your bright new wall,your living space and your house ? ;) :)

Come and visit our website: metropolisartglass.com

Facebook: MetropolisArtGlass / MyMetropolisArtGlass

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sean Lee

Dear ladies and Gentleman~

Are you looking for a unique way to celebrate with your love ones? Wanted to get gorgeous before your wedding ? Planning to host somewhere extra special to celebrate private exclusive bachelorette or bridal party? Or perhaps a group of friends just fancy a “Girls Day Out” with a difference?

Whatever your reasons or your intentions, an invigorating ESTUARY MEDISPA experience is always a distinctive choice for you.

Choose from our wide array of holistic wellness & beauty therapies, ranging from aromatherapy massages to skincare and body treatments ideal for both ladies & gentlemen. Essentially to relax, refresh, rejuvenate & redefined the mind, body & soul.

We can cater comfortably accommodate up to 10 people at any one time. Why not browse through our menu and you can choose a group package or something exclusive that you would like to be included? I'm sure this would be a memorable pre-wedding indulgence party ever.

For more information please visit our Website: http://www.estuary.com.my or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EstuarySpa

See yaa~~ =)

‘’Bridal Bliss Package’’

Full Body Scrub

Full Body VINO Mask

Milk Spa Jacuzzi

Full Body Aromatherapy Massage

Relaxing Facial Treatment

COMPLIMENTARY

Japanese Sauna (45mins) & 1Bottle of Premium Red Wine

Price: RM699 for two

or

‘’Bachelorette Party’’ Spa Package

Aromatherapy massage (60 mins) RM 168

Japanese Synergy Sauna (45 mins) (voucher) RM 80

Ear candling (20 mins) RM 55

Bio Cell Shock Face Treatment (90 mins) RM 220

Foods & Beverages (per head) RM 30++

COMPLIMENTARY

1Bottle of Premium Red Wine

Price: RM299 per head

(Minimum 10 persons – Maximum 15 persons entries for entire spa booking)

*Above value worth of walk-in price at an average RM 553++

Estuary Medispa & Esthetics

S-2-23, The Scott Garden,

289 Jalan Klang Lama

58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Email : erico.lim@estuary.com.my

Opening Hours

Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 20:30

Sun: 10:00 - 19:0

When an occasion arises that you just ought to come across the right prom dress for an occasion you wish that you simply could locate what you would like, within the style you desire, the size you want and not surprisingly in the price tag you wish. It just isnt fair that you devote time traipsing from shop to store with no Prom Dresses, and in disgust in the rates retailers actually feel they are able to charge for any prom dress which you not only require, but one particular you might only wear as soon as or twice just before it can be out of style or you've the likelihood to go to a further event exactly exactly where this prom dress would be the suitable attire.

0016374.jpeg