smilekoon

Bride-to-be for 2011

Pat Ong, mysticmel, wgpictures, Robbie

Thanks ! all the cards are finally out *yaay* now is the time to get back the RSVP details :D

geram aku coz 1 of my chimui invited some of our primary schoolmates thinking that i want them and even gotten their RSVP as well... pengsan now trying to fit them in :(

i just confirm my emcee few days back and is getting my wedding album this evening.

16 days to my wedding and i've just started to look for florist for my bridal bouquet, corsage and car deco :P

RSVP is about 65% firmed up as well.

my MIL is more kan cheong than me n hubby. She just asked how come me n hubby not stress out yet ...

and yet .... i'm still very much enjoying the whole process.

Going to be on leave from mid of next week onwards :D

i just confirm my emcee few days back and is getting my wedding album this evening.

16 days to my wedding and i've just started to look for florist for my bridal bouquet, corsage and car deco :P

RSVP is about 65% firmed up as well.

my MIL is more kan cheong than me n hubby. She just asked how come me n hubby not stress out yet ...

and yet .... i'm still very much enjoying the whole process.

Going to be on leave from mid of next week onwards :D

Good luck and have fun!

I have 4 months to go, shopping for ji mui dresses now, gonna place order for invitation card printing cause we wanna distribute some outstations ones before the 7th month in Lunar calendar :lol:

Wah.. all of you really having fun and enjoying the preparations.Makes me like wanna get married again, hee hee.. :lol:

Pat no need married again de... just take family photo mah ok lo... :lol:

Wah.. all of you really having fun and enjoying the preparations.Makes me like wanna get married again, hee hee.. :lol:

Hey, thats a great idea, thanks girls. Will do that for my 10th wedding anniversary, 2 more years to go.. :happy:

Brides..contact us if you want a Live Band that will make your Wedding exciting and memorable.

Our email is below :lol:

Pls tell us your:

1) Date

2) Lunch or Dinner wedding?

3) Venue- Please be specific ya

4) number of guests

hello brides - hows everyone doing?

skye: if you read this on time, congrats and have fun tomorrow dear!

love garfield: i'm doing the same too on the wedding cards :p last weekend I was cutting and folding some of it. got pantang kenot give out in the 7th month issit? wah, i never thought of that leh..

qzeam: hello there - i'm also a taiping bride to be, and just realised we're both getting Fanny to help us out! :D

Btw, anyone got any recommendations for MUA? I have not decided for my KL dinner reception, seems that some are "reluctant" to do 1 session of MUA only. I just want something natural and not too kua cheong.

Also, if anyone of you need to find place for your family n friends to stay over in KL, I've got some homestay contacts that I've surveyed for my own use. Don't mind sharing with you :)

ok lah - happy weekend!

love garfield: i'm doing the same too on the wedding cards :p last weekend I was cutting and folding some of it. got pantang kenot give out in the 7th month issit? wah, i never thought of that leh..

Btw, anyone got any recommendations for MUA? I have not decided for my KL dinner reception, seems that some are "reluctant" to do 1 session of MUA only. I just want something natural and not too kua cheong.

Also, if anyone of you need to find place for your family n friends to stay over in KL, I've got some homestay contacts that I've surveyed for my own use. Don't mind sharing with you :)

ok lah - happy weekend!

Hey I've tried my MUA during ROM... I can e-mail you some ROM photos if you wanna see how's his work...

Can PM me contacts for KL homestay?

Thanks!

qzeam: hello there - i'm also a taiping bride to be, and just realised we're both getting Fanny to help us out! :D

ok lah - happy weekend!

Hi Choupiku,

Ha, so coincidense to have Fanny as MUA. Have you seen her works? I only got to see her works from her facebook profile, and she doesn't provide trial session. Do you know what product she is using? I am wondering whether it's revecen..

And actually I am from Malacca, my Husband is the one from Taiping. hehe..

And Skye, congratulations again. Wish you and your husband have a wonderful wedding and happy life ahead =)

sure - dont mind the contact, but he's doing your AD right?

for the KL homestay, you can try these:

Leisure Homestay (owner has got a few units around Cheras Leisure Mall area)

http://leisurehome.wordpress.com/

Teratai Homestay (they've got units in Cheras, Kinrara near Puchong, Seri Kembangan, Jln Ipoh and many other places)

http://terataihomestay.blogspot.com/

Sarang Homestay (owned n run by husband & wife team, near Pudu/Puduraya - good ratings from Tripadvisor.com)

http://sarangmas.blogspot.com/

Bayan Indah (its a culinary cun retreat place in Sg Penchala)

http://www.bayanindah.com

Sahabat Guesthouse (behind Jalan Alor & walking distance to Sg Wang and surrounding area, really nice place. But did not take them coz they couldnt give me a good rate for 12 pax)

http://www.sahabatguesthouse.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sahabat-Gues...2005394?sk=wall

Hope this helps :D

ok lah - happy weekend!

Hey I've tried my MUA during ROM... I can e-mail you some ROM photos if you wanna see how's his work...

Can PM me contacts for KL homestay?

Thanks!

ok lah - happy weekend!

Hi Choupiku,

Ha, so coincidense to have Fanny as MUA. Have you seen her works? I only got to see her works from her facebook profile, and she doesn't provide trial session. Do you know what product she is using? I am wondering whether it's revecen..

And Skye, congratulations again. Wish you and your husband have a wonderful wedding and happy life ahead =)

Hi qzeam - i've also only seen her work from her clients' pictures, but i've known her for almost 2 years now.

I'm a regular to her nail spa & saloon everytime I'm back with my FH in Taiping.

You should do pedicure and medicure with her - valuable for the money paid :)

Thats why without any doubt, I put my trust on her! :))

Fyi i'm from KL too, but AD will be in Taiping, for a change. hehehe.

Perhaps if you're in Tpg on 11 Sept, you could pop by her saloon (if i'm doing it there) to see the outcome!

Where's your dinner going to be?

Hey, I'm having a banquet in Taiping also. Any recommendations for MUA? :) :)

ok lah - happy weekend!

Hi Choupiku,

Hi qzeam - i've also only seen her work from her clients' pictures, but i've known her for almost 2 years now.

I'm a regular to her nail spa & saloon everytime I'm back with my FH in Taiping.

Perhaps if you're in Tpg on 11 Sept, you could pop by her saloon (if i'm doing it there) to see the outcome!

Dear all,

I'll be the October Bride, looking for MUA in KL, i know is a bit last minute, anyonce recommend a good MUA??

Thanks!!

Choupiku,

It's really good to hear that we can put the trust on her. She's actually quite friendly, and I have heard from my sister in law that she did a good job for her friend's make up. Anyway I already booked her so will just go ahead. She also recommended her pedicure and manicure, hopefully I will have time to go for the session before the wedding. hehe

My dinner is at Soon Lee Restaurant. Quite near Fanny's shop actually.

Not sure whether I will be back on September yet. But sure can go and 'peep' your outcome if I am around. :tongue:

How's your preparation so far?

Hey, I'm having a banquet in Taiping also. Any recommendations for MUA? :) :)

ok lah - happy weekend!

Hi Choupiku,

Hello christinew,

Congrats =)

For MUA, me and choupiku engaged Fanny from Sense Make Up. You can have a look at her profile from facebook. Just type the shop name will do.

I believe there are other MUA around too. But I only know Sense Make Up and Lemon Tree Studio. My friend from Taiping had used Lemon Tree Studio for personal dinner make up (not the bridal dinner make up), she said it's not bad too. My preference is Fanny after visited both the shops. Maybe you can go and take a look at both the places first. Actually both shops very near to each other.

sure - dont mind the contact, but he's doing your AD right?

Your KL reception different date right?

You can call him Risley 0163912103.

He's charging "FOR MORNING RM 480,NIGHT RM 450.IF BOOK FOR BOTH RM 900."

PM me your e-mail add if you wanna see my ROM photos (make up by him)...

choupiku, qzeam,

Thank you for your well wishes ! I'm so glad everything is done with LOL !