smilekoon

Bride-to-be for 2011

Hi skye,

it's good to have him proposed to u. mine is like dunno I asked him to get married or we both have a mutual understanding that it's time to sign the certificate. that's why till today I kept on nagging him that I don't have a proposal at all while others have. Guess will torture him on the AD. haha

yea. the BS part is quite expensive. I signed up 5k (inclusive of AD photography) but ended up ++ with buying nu bra, a bow tie tee (being forced to), and 4 color shirts (which only use up 3. aiks) aih..all these impulsive decision..

now I'm looking for a venue..hopefully wont hv that kind of impulsive decision again. :(

I am bride to be for the year 2011. :D

The chosen date is 17th September 2011. Still long way till the day. :P

Hi welcome

Oh already chosen the date? Ah great :smile:

WOW! 5K for BS .... but the picture is very very nice la. Where did you guys went to take the picture ?

In between work today i sneak in some time to read abt ROM and its requirement. Maybe if I see you online I'll ask you for more details n kacau u ! Just concerntrating on doing the ROM budget, things to do and jotting down dates that we can set the ROM on. I understand need to display picture for 21 days so need to ensure we get things done prior to the date we set.

WOW! 5K for BS .... but the picture is very very nice la. Where did you guys went to take the picture ?

In between work today i sneak in some time to read abt ROM and its requirement. Maybe if I see you online I'll ask you for more details n kacau u ! Just concerntrating on doing the ROM budget, things to do and jotting down dates that we can set the ROM on. I understand need to display picture for 21 days so need to ensure we get things done prior to the date we set.

no la. 5k inclusive of AD photography. Cant afford to throw in 5k for pre-wedding photos. I took in Ulu yam. hehe. coz I like the natural scene.

the ROM not display for 1 month before registration? Mine was 1 month I think..hehe. but if you're registering on the popular day like 10.10.10 should book it now. hehe.

sure sure. I'll be more happy to share with u. I'm too bored at home

i think the ROM display is 21 "working" days ? It didnt mention in JPN website so + 8 days weekend = 29 days = 1 month ? Sounds right LOL !

nope not looking for 10-10-10 too many ppl and i find it no point to have such dates for my ROM as I prefer easy, relax n simple not rush with dunno how many couples. i'm also a very shy person so i dun want to see my face in the newspaper also LOL !

didnt see u online when i was in fb yesterday ... so didnt manage to kacau u.

last night just discuss we might be having our ROM earlier instead of year end now i'm so confuse. My bf like cant wait to get married officially LOL !

ha..sounds reasonable ar..

haha..during my ROM I choose one date not many people at all and I went there very early to prevent people from recognizing me. But still one of my secondary classmates was there. That's why my friends knew my ROM after that.

good la since he wanted to ROM earlier. means he already prepared fully. feels happy for u yea. n can see your lovey dovey pics in fb. haha.. i'm jealous ler.. :tongue:

so I assume he'll propose earlier? hehe. must be fun then

nothing to be jealous of la.... ur pics all also very very sweet leh.

as for him proposing earlier, he given hint maybe ROM in June or July. So guess maybe he will propose sometime in May ? LOL ! Dont know la he is keeping me guessing with all these talk or maybe he is just throwing me off the trail so that he can surprise me

all these talks at times doesnt help makes me more "kan cheong" only hahahahahaha *sweat*

Hi...me too me tooo......bride to be 2011, my AD will be 23/04/2011......hope can share with all of you here!!!

Congrat! Just wonder how you choose ur date?

as for him proposing earlier, he given hint maybe ROM in June or July. So guess maybe he will propose sometime in May ? LOL ! Dont know la he is keeping me guessing with all these talk or maybe he is just throwing me off the trail so that he can surprise me

all these talks at times doesnt help makes me more "kan cheong" only hahahahahaha *sweat*

haha.u also can take those sweet sweet pics.

u should ignore all the hints and when the real day comes with his proposal u will be very surprised and excited. hehe

once in a lifetime, of coz will kan cheong. hehe

To all the 2011 brides,

I am also one of the 2011 brides to be. Very happy to see you all here and hopefully we can share our happy moments together! Well, my AD will be on June 2011. ROM next month! hehe~~ I am quite 'kan cheong' type in preparing all the necessary things like we had bought our wedding band, paid deposit for BS, Submission for ROM, appoint MUA & PG for my ROM. Invited close friends & families members to participate our ROM. In next step, i will started to go & book the venue, confirm the videographer & AD dinner live bands. hehehe...

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!!!!

To all the 2011 brides,

I am also one of the 2011 brides to be. Very happy to see you all here and hopefully we can share our happy moments together! Well, my AD will be on June 2011. ROM next month! hehe~~ I am quite 'kan cheong' type in preparing all the necessary things like we had bought our wedding band, paid deposit for BS, Submission for ROM, appoint MUA & PG for my ROM. Invited close friends & families members to participate our ROM. In next step, i will started to go & book the venue, confirm the videographer & AD dinner live bands. hehehe...

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!!!!

hihi

welcome here. excited yea your ROM is coming soon. hehe

woo...great u have plans already in mind :)

haha.u also can take those sweet sweet pics.

u should ignore all the hints and when the real day comes with his proposal u will be very surprised and excited. hehe

once in a lifetime, of coz will kan cheong. hehe

i'm trying very hard to ignore the hints LOL !

cant wait for him to propose tho and then we can work on our ROM :) Yesterday I just did a calendar for dates to ROM. Deleted all those holidays and unwanted month/dates. So When time comes, we can just choose base on the list.

I'm learning from you. Cutting off unwanted things to spend $ on for ROM. Thinking if i want PG for ROM though. Will set me back by RM 650. Kinda hefty for just a 2 hr photoshoot.

To all the 2011 brides,

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!!!!

Welcome to the forum !

Wow your ROM is next month ? Thats great ... where are you having your ROM ? maybe you can give me some advise on it hehehehe. I'm also very kan-cheong but kan-cheong waiting for the proposal :P (tak tau malu this girl)

Did you check your AD dates with the Tong Seng or at the temple or choose a date that both family is ok on ? Share some tips with me k !

cant wait for him to propose tho and then we can work on our ROM :) Yesterday I just did a calendar for dates to ROM. Deleted all those holidays and unwanted month/dates. So When time comes, we can just choose base on the list.

I'm learning from you. Cutting off unwanted things to spend $ on for ROM. Thinking if i want PG for ROM though. Will set me back by RM 650. Kinda hefty for just a 2 hr photoshoot.

haha. see u're "waiting" for his proposal. haha. or maybe u ask him faster decide, don't let u keep on waiting.

haha. my ROM very simple only but now when I think back nothing to be memorable. haha.

2 hours for 650 ar? hmm..can ask for pre-wedding shots after that.

To all the 2011 brides,

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!!!!

Welcome to the forum !

Wow your ROM is next month ? Thats great ... where are you having your ROM ? maybe you can give me some advise on it hehehehe. I'm also very kan-cheong but kan-cheong waiting for the proposal :P (tak tau malu this girl)

Did you check your AD dates with the Tong Seng or at the temple or choose a date that both family is ok on ? Share some tips with me k !

yeah...is kind of excited huh when the day getting closer & closer. well, the ROM is falls on my birthday and held in Thian Hou Gong. As for our AD is according to our 'ba zhi' from the temple by his mom and then decided.

The below are my summaries of expenses:

Pre-wedding video + AD video + AD photoshooting = RM4k + live band RM2.5k + our wedding band RM7k + wedding package RM3988 = RM17,488 Oh my god~which means this is already 'LOST' before the dinner. Hopefully can get all back from our wedding dinner..hahahaha~~Opps...honeymoon leh? haiizz....all have to depends on the ang pau already..

To all the 2011 brides,

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!!!!

Welcome to the forum !

yeah...is kind of excited huh when the day getting closer & closer. well, the ROM is falls on my birthday and held in Thian Hou Gong. As for our AD is according to our 'ba zhi' from the temple by his mom and then decided.

Pre-wedding video + AD video + AD photoshooting = RM4k + live band RM2.5k + our wedding band RM7k + wedding package RM3988 = RM17,488 Oh my god~which means this is already 'LOST' before the dinner. Hopefully can get all back from our wedding dinner..hahahaha~~Opps...honeymoon leh? haiizz....all have to depends on the ang pau already..

hi sweet memorie,

great that you chose your birthday to be ROM day. hehe. good

the tong sheng already out ar? I asked one of the temples, he said tong sheng hasnt out yet. only in July/ Aug.

wow. your wedding band is expensive.

have you booked the venue yet?

hehe honeymoon can plan for a pre-honeymoon, then after a few months only plan a 'grand' one. hehe

We decided to register in my birthday because is easy to remember as our wedding anniversary.lol....Also in future, u will help him to save another present instead of 2 present,because 2 combined into 1 from next year! hahaha....I don't know how's the temple calculate one. I just notified by his mom next year June is our BEST DAY for both of us from our 'ba zi' dunno la...up to them~i don't really believe in it one.

As for the venue, i still dunno where is the best. I already started to compile all the restaurant info. Well,i shortlisted few, noble banquet, serdang Hee Lai Ton. Any suggestions ar? I would concern more abt on food. 75% food + 25% setting. I never try noble's food,but many +ve comments abt them,environment also very good. Serdang Hee Lai Ton is nice on food. but environment soso. I don't like their marching line way

hmm...is it? the band is expensive ar? any cheap & good to recommend me? is the cheapest among others. some like even up to 4+5k depending how many pieces u take up.

When is yours icy?

We decided to register in my birthday because is easy to remember as our wedding anniversary.lol....Also in future, u will help him to save another present instead of 2 present,because 2 combined into 1 from next year! hahaha....I don't know how's the temple calculate one. I just notified by his mom next year June is our BEST DAY for both of us from our 'ba zi' dunno la...up to them~i don't really believe in it one.

As for the venue, i still dunno where is the best. I already started to compile all the restaurant info. Well,i shortlisted few, noble banquet, serdang Hee Lai Ton. Any suggestions ar? I would concern more abt on food. 75% food + 25% setting. I never try noble's food,but many +ve comments abt them,environment also very good. Serdang Hee Lai Ton is nice on food. but environment soso. I don't like their marching line way

hmm...is it? the band is expensive ar? any cheap & good to recommend me? is the cheapest among others. some like even up to 4+5k depending how many pieces u take up.

When is yours icy?

haha. so kind of u to save present for him ar. which temple u went to? me too dun believe but both side parents insisted on it. 4 vs 2, so they win :dash2:

I'm also looking for venue but I wanted a garden style, so I shortlisted those have garden wedding package. hehe.

the wedding band is 7k u mention? what brand is that? or maybe the diamond is bigger? or the gold is more valuable?

hehe my actual day not yet set. have to go temple and get the date. that's why asking u where u got the date. coz i don't want to wait for too long. planning to book the venue. hehe

haha. see u're "waiting" for his proposal. haha. or maybe u ask him faster decide, don't let u keep on waiting.

haha. my ROM very simple only but now when I think back nothing to be memorable. haha.

GOOD NEWS !

He proposed to me last night :D but it was unexpected for both sides :P coz i spoilt the surprise but i was totally surprise anyway and I'm in cloud nine right now. Sorry abt last nite i was talking to him after updating my facebook and didnt log out :P

To all the 2011 brides,

GOOD LUCK & CHEERS!!!!

Welcome to the forum !

Hi SwEEt MeMORiE ^_^

Wow you have done so many things already ? thats is so fast !

I have just gotten my proposal last night :D so next plan is to do my ROM. Everything is just so exciting but on the other hand alot of thoughts going into the $ part of it which i believe is what every couple is worried about. So many things to think about and next step i'm abit lost on what to do LOL now in cloud 9 still floating with a smile on my face hehehehehee

Hi, i am new at here and hoping to plan and get some infomations or advices from all of you.

:smile:

hi alice,

welcome to the forum and do join us in our chit chats ;)

GOOD NEWS !

He proposed to me last night :D but it was unexpected for both sides :P coz i spoilt the surprise but i was totally surprise anyway and I'm in cloud nine right now. Sorry abt last nite i was talking to him after updating my facebook and didnt log out :P

Congratulation!!!..

Well.. as for me.. I'm still waiting.... hai.. wait until my neck also long already...

Ooops.. sounds so desparate... =P