smilekoon

Bride-to-be for 2011

hot-choc, christinew, Robbie,

Thank you ! its confirm :) I'm pregnant ! At this moment only family members know about this and you all here. Excited and feels odd the same time as I just done with the wedding not too long ago ... now this. totally unexpected.

Robbie,

My AD was in 22nd may :) but we ROM last year end. I had my women instinct that tells me something is "not right" and i need to do test.

well, there goes your 二人世界...lol

anyway, congrats!!!

Thank you ! its confirm :) I'm pregnant ! At this moment only family members know about this and you all here. Excited and feels odd the same time as I just done with the wedding not too long ago ... now this. totally unexpected.

Robbie,

My AD was in 22nd may :) but we ROM last year end. I had my women instinct that tells me something is "not right" and i need to do test.

Congrats again, skye!! Happy for you!

You and your hubby must be thrilled. Dragon baby on the way! :lol:

Robbie,

wasn't too worried abt losing the "2 person" world as i'm not young anymore LOL

maybe its right afterall because I wanted a dragon baby just thought maybe nx year only we start but oh well its a miracle who am i to say otherwise.

thanks again :)

hot-choc,

We totally are... I personally wanted a dragon baby and well now i got 1 ... just a lil bit earlier than expected.

Baby is a good thing! Dragon baby even better so maybe you just need time for it to sink in.

Congrats again dear! :)

Robbie,

wasn't too worried abt losing the "2 person" world as i'm not young anymore LOL

maybe its right afterall because I wanted a dragon baby just thought maybe nx year only we start but oh well its a miracle who am i to say otherwise.

thanks again :)

hot-choc,

We totally are... I personally wanted a dragon baby and well now i got 1 ... just a lil bit earlier than expected.

Er....

HI Girls. It's time to book your fav Vendors NOW before it is too late.

It's ok... just have to learn how to "open one eye close one eye"... haha...

Skye - congrats!!! :lol:

Robbie,

Hi Skye

Congratulate, mon-to-be, must take care o...

hello btb..pls feel free to link my pic to won a wedding photographer..!!!

thankyouuuuuuuuuuu

1st- like the page "shawn gallery"

2nd- go to the album 'happiest couple ' and click llike to my pic if u likey... http://www.facebook.com/shawngallery?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=180510842006928&set=pu.117619474962732&type=1&theater ...thank youuuu veru muchieee

under "Michael & Elaine" pic no.19

hello btb..pls feel free to link my pic to won a wedding photographer..!!!

thankyouuuuuuuuuuu

1st- like the page "shawn gallery"

2nd- go to the album 'happiest couple ' and click llike to my pic if u likey... http://www.facebook.com/shawngallery?ref=ts&sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=180510842006928&set=pu.117619474962732&type=1&theater ...thank youuuu veru muchieee

Congrats. Happy to hear that Skye. Do take care and you have to start joining Mum-to-Be list i guess... *wink*

HI Girls. There is a Wedding Fair in Holiday Villa Subang in CLASSIC BALLROOM. On 2nd and 3rd July 2011. Time : 11am to 5pm.

Many vendors will be there. Entrance is free...and there will also be a lucky Draw. WHo knows...you may very well be the lucky couple to won attractive prizes just by being there!

christinew,

starting to sink in and sometimes getting panic attack wondering what am i going to do and how to handle things ! lol. How's yr wedding plans coming along ?

LoveGarfield,

Thanks ! yea we all hv learn how to shut our eyes sometime back LOL

YoungBride2Be, Dovey, steelfish,

Thank you ! now waiting to go for next check up 2 weeks down the road. Finger cross everything will be find and baby is growing :D

HI Girls. There is a Wedding Fair in Holiday Villa Subang in CLASSIC BALLROOM. On 2nd and 3rd July 2011. Time : 11am to 5pm.

Many vendors will be there. Entrance is free...and there will also be a lucky Draw. WHo knows...you may very well be the lucky couple to won attractive prizes just by being there!

Update: There will many booths featuring PG's, VG's, Decorators, Live Band, MC, Classic Car, super big Cadillac(to be confirmed), Wedding Cake Maker, High Quality Suit maker for Men, Souvenirs, Venue booking, Wedding Cards, Wedding Planners and many more.

Please tell your friends.

Hi!

Li yee,

Have you decide what wedding door gift to give out to your guess?

would you like to try a new idea. Natural handmade soap is a special new wedding door gift

if you would like to know the detail. please email me at vivian@log.com.my

thank you.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here.My big day will be in early 2012.

Hope to learn and share ur experiences :)

Liyee

Hi Skye!

Don't worry la.. this things will come naturally. Don't forget you are not alone... there are friends and family who will help and a loving husband by your side! :)

My friend, who is pregnant in her third trimester told me that the feeling you get when your baby is moving in your womb is so amazing!! And you will have a dragon baby!! :) :)

The wedding planning ... both exciting and headache-inspiring at the same time. Not to mention bank account getting smaller and smaller .. haiz..... :bye:

christinew,

starting to sink in and sometimes getting panic attack wondering what am i going to do and how to handle things ! lol. How's yr wedding plans coming along ?

LoveGarfield,

Thanks ! yea we all hv learn how to shut our eyes sometime back LOL

YoungBride2Be, Dovey, steelfish,

Thank you ! now waiting to go for next check up 2 weeks down the road. Finger cross everything will be find and baby is growing :D

The wedding planning ... both exciting and headache-inspiring at the same time. Not to mention bank account getting smaller and smaller .. haiz..... :bye:

Running out of brain space also... wedding + house renovation + moving back to KL... :wacko3:

christinew,

right now the feelings is abit scary as i need to take care of the bb and the body changes is just ... odd. trying to adjust and everything which is not easy while have to make changes to our plans as well.

btw, if any help needed just let me know regarding of the wedding ya :) dont worry too much it will be beautiful and everything will run smoothly. Just relax and chill over everything. Bank account... that one no choice LOL ! i remember i panic as it gets nearer coz all the $ being use here and there without realising how much is going out.

LoveGarfield

salute you in handling so many on your plate ! for me its just the wedding i cannot imagine those like you have to handle moving and house as well that will make me stress out too. Let me know if anything need help too ya :) have fun !

LoveGarfield

Me too! I have to plan for wedding + moving my things out of my current house + relocating to UK. BIG, BIG HEADACHE!

skye

Ya, I think pregnancy is a very big thing for any woman la.. and for a newlywed, it's might feel like it is too soon but children are gifts from God la. I think you won't regret to have them sooner when you are older and they are already out of the house! Just try and take it easy lor, plan it one step at a time .. after all, still got 7 months to go right? :) :)

Regarding wedding plans, wow, I didn't realise weddings can be so expensive until I start to pay for everything! :rclxub::rclxub: Impossible to get good stuff below 5 figures! I am trying to save and there, budget everything but still money going out of account so fast! Sigh! I just managed to find my MUA so schedule-wise still okay la... Now trying to find shoes to match my kwa... :dry:

christinew

i have no issue abt being pregnant immediately after the wedding esp since we ROM much earlier and well i was thinking of dragon bb :) its just taken by surprise thats all hehehe and yes its a gift from God. So many couples wants kid and i see them trying and trying and some have to go through the IVF and here i am being gifted. Its a blessing indeed. More so esp when I'm no longer young and is heading to my mid 30's so not much of an issue.

Body, mood changes and everything else is not easy to handle though as I constant worry if bb is healthy or not n etc. Funny thing is while I'm thinking of BB i'm still slowly uploading pictures of my wedding in facebook LOL.

Wedding stuff is definitely expensive ! I tell ya.... when i was buying mine its a killer and these ppl who make the money out from us kept saying "once in a lifetime" lol ... i was lucky everything went simple and we didnt overspend.

hello all - thanks for all replies.

skye - thanks for the note babe..and congrats on the good news! :D now take good care of yourself coz the first trimester is reallly really really really important. go buy flat non slippery shoes :D btw, my FH is in Phillipines for work.

jessm - congrats with the ROM :)

Robbie - I've checked with the temple and JPN in kl.

Both confirmed that we need to be present, since Maha Vihara does not provide that service anymore.

FH is from Taiping, so there was an additional form for him to sign and get the Comm of Oath to stamp on it.

Now, all those are done.

We're planning to go JPN get that done a week before my ROM date, considering that a few days before that is Hari Raya so we were really careful this time to make sure things will go on as plan.

Lukily enough, the uncle at the temple was very helpful enough so we've kinda pre-booked the date, in case we cant get it, he'll have it transferred to Tien Hau temple.

If that is not good, the other plan is to ROM on the following week.

Btw i found out from JPN that the 21 days waiting period is only applicable if you decide to ROM in JPN offices.

Temples/Church = you've got to check with them their practices. It may differ from centres.

And, no more of your pictures being posted on the papan kenyataan for 2 weeks, incase got ppl want to bantah your ROM!

lol.