aishiteru

Tattoo!!

juanil,

Thanks for your suggestion. Ya, you're right. There are many tattoo shops around nowadays. At one time they were popping up like mushrooms in Kuching, Sarawak here. But I don't want to bother anymore to fix mine. I just leave it as it is so that I have a story to tell people how silly I was if they ask about it.

Unlike the olden days, the way tattoos are done today here in Sarawak is already very technologically advanced. During the days when I got mine done, the instuments used were sewing needles, bamboo strip, pillow, a length of stick, and soot. It was a very bloody and painful process in which tears could ooze out from the eyes of the most courageous man.

The natives of Sarawak were good at it and it was the tradition that every man should have one to express their manhood. Further back in the past, no girls would want to marry a man without tattoos.

Apekjolly,

You're most welcome! Yeah, too many tattoo studios nowadays in Kuching. It seems like a trend now. Can see most people not only man got tattoos nowadays, young or old.

Yeah, natives of Sarawak were good at it and for man to show their manhood. Even though it's painful by using the traditional method, there's still some people prefer that old school method. Some said for thrill of the pain. Frankly, my FH said the interesting part of tattoo is for the trill of the pain! The pain that makes the tattoo process more meaningful but of course is not for the traditional method he is referring to. For instance, if the process of tattooing got no pain at all, well, I personally think that there's no more meaning for the art. Then, we can see almost people with tattoo along the street. A lot of people don't dare to go for tattoo even how much they like the art, I think the main reason will be fear of the pain.

Honestly, my first tattoo really a lot of pain! And it penetrates deep inside my sin's layer! But not the second, third, fourth, etc. The artist told us it's less pain due to his needle penetrates not as deep as before, the old school method.

Tattoo oh!!

Not I don't want, HB never allow :(

I told him once I want to have a small floral tattoo on my shoulder, he says huh? tattoo? no la! =.=""

Juanil,

You had a tattoo oh?? wow!

Tattoo oh!!

I told him once I want to have a small floral tattoo on my shoulder, he says huh? tattoo? no la! =.=""

Juanil,

Ling,

I do! :P Most people still think that tattoo is not really nice! Including my mum! Well, maybe for them, they think that tattoo only for gangsters!! (just my 2cents)

tattoo..i have tattoo as well..on my right shoulder....actually i cover it well enough as my FIL is quite conservative..dunno if see i got tattoo will faint or see me in different way or not :wacko3:

but then, i told my HTB lor...got tattoo dun mean i'm a bad girl...i dont smoke, i dont drink , i dont go disco or pubs ( not to offend anyone, but my FIL think that girls that do that is under the category of "gangster and bad") :dash2:

i've my own reason for doing the tattoo..i dont do it because of fun or nice or pretty or watsoever it is...

well, i did it even b4 i met my HTB...hahaha..

my parents know it but then they didnt comment anything much la...gt la..nag nag a bit only

(eventhough my dad 100% wan to skin me alive) :whistling:

in fact, my dad gets so fruz about it and my mum was like " aiya..tattoo only ma lou tau (thats how i call my dad) ...y u so old fashion..ur mind so outdated...nanti all ur children dun wan talk to u cos u too old fashion..."" :tongue: i was like :biggrin: dam funny...

but then again, my PS is near and i also dunno how..cover or not..anyhow, i also dunno what his parents will think...

but then most probably i wont cover la..y cover cover when i already done it...its not a shame or whatever..hahaha

Tattoo oh!!

Juanil,

Ling,

I do! :P Most people still think that tattoo is not really nice! Including my mum! Well, maybe for them, they think that tattoo only for gangsters!! (just my 2cents)

juanil..mind to let me c ur tattoo..i plan to do it last week when at sg wg..go to c liao..ask for price...but..tat time i felt sick..soo no do it..wana do my leg and back of my shoulder..all cost RM750 with color..precious i did do juz a temporary one nia..then fall in luv with tattoo..my hb got one frenx stay near selangau thr...the iban ppl...ask me whether wana go thr n do..hahaa..i don wan lar.. here my email add.. allnewday2004@yahoo.com TQ

Tattoo oh!!

Juanil,

Ling,

juanil..mind to let me c ur tattoo..i plan to do it last week when at sg wg..go to c liao..ask for price...but..tat time i felt sick..soo no do it..wana do my leg and back of my shoulder..all cost RM750 with color..precious i did do juz a temporary one nia..then fall in luv with tattoo..my hb got one frenx stay near selangau thr...the iban ppl...ask me whether wana go thr n do..hahaa..i don wan lar.. here my email add.. allnewday2004@yahoo.com TQ

philipjohnlau,

You've got mail! :wink:

I have 1 on my..err...on top of my tapak kaki....not so obvious but very sexy when wear heels...hehehe

Ok..neither of my family nor FH like tattoos but im crazy for tattoos

He said not nice for gals to have tattoos...this and tat la...

I told him...if i dun have tattoo i will die in regret...took me 2 years to convience him and finally....ta dahhhh

Got my tattoo....and he paid for it too...kekekeke

And to settle with my family side leh..first thing i got home was show her ( mum )my leg..u c..i got tattoo...i nv drink, smoke, kill, rob or doing drugs..just a tattoo ..so u cannot be angry..kau tim liao ...hahahah..and my father also nv say anything...dun even know whether he is angry or open minded

But got a warning frm my mum...dont let me c u have a second 1..or u can never come back to this house again..ooppss

wah.. i think i can't stand the pain la!! :bye: if attend dinner, i will go to saloon do some body art on shoulder only.. hehe

anyone interested? can view tis blog which the saloon i went.. Triangel Nail Saloon

emm...before i have mine, i heard alot from those who nv had tattoos saying that its very painful...

But when i did mine..not pain at all wor...abit like...semut gigit..thats all...

But when went for touch up..goshh...tat is the real pain

Actually the pains are all depend on different people. For instance like we make the tattoo at the same part of the body, some people might say it's painful but some may not. Like me, I made it at the side of my tummy and it's tender part. But I don't feel the strong pain at all! Like We178, the feeling is like "semut gigit". But the other side of my tummy, it's more pain man.

For the touch-up, I don't really feel the pain at the same place but it's numb when it touches my spinal cord. So, all I can say is different people feel different thing!

Cheers! :wink:

emm..my fren who got a tattoo on her tummy said she felt nothing at all..guess its really depends on individual

Thinking to get another 1 behind my neck, my initial + FH initial = WE :wub:

emm..my fren who got a tattoo on her tummy said she felt nothing at all..guess its really depends on individual

Thinking to get another 1 behind my neck, my initial + FH initial = WE :wub:

Cool! :cool:

has anyone of you regret it the second after it's all done? that's what some of my friends were telling me. that's y i did not get one... hmmm... how??

Melissa,

It really depends on your own and it's for the lifetime. Think twice before you wanna get it done since you're afraid of regretting.

For those do not want the tattoo anymore, can have the option to remove it using laserma. results quite good also. i did it before my wedding. no need to cover la. so mah fan

For those do not want the tattoo anymore, can have the option to remove it using laserma. results quite good also. i did it before my wedding. no need to cover la. so mah fan

Carol,

What I heard is that it is double the pain if compare to tattooing, am I right?

Carol,

What I heard is that it is double the pain if compare to tattooing, am I right?

juanil,

For me the feeling pain is still okay lar.becoz when u do the laser,they will use anesthetic cream to apply on the area first before they do the laser.

Carol,

Thanks for the info, hon. But I don't think I'm gonna remove it since it means a lot to me. Just wanna find ways to cover it on my AD. Thanks again.

Carol,

Thanks for the info, hon. But I don't think I'm gonna remove it since it means a lot to me. Just wanna find ways to cover it on my AD. Thanks again.

haha.is okay,so when is ur AD?

actually hw big of ur tattoo.coz i cant view the pic u uploaded. :wacko:

Carol,

haha.is okay,so when is ur AD?

actually hw big of ur tattoo.coz i cant view the pic u uploaded. :wacko:

My AD is on 29-01-10. Well, it's not big actually. Just that I need to cover the back one.