tgif

Registration of Marriage (ROM) Related Matters

Hi All,

Do you know where can i register on PH in KL/Selangor. I and my bf holding Sban and melaka IC and we want to ROM in KL/Selangor.

Thnaks

Greetings,

Yea, would like to know if anyone have experienced the ROM during Public Holidays. Where or How are we able to do so? I notice that some of the forumer here were able to get the officers to certain places to hold the event, anyone have more information on this? Can share with me or the others? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Hi

My wedding is in September, and it falls on a PH. We plan to invite the registrar to the wedding banquet and will do our registration before dinner starts. The charges will be RM600 + saguhati for the registrar (for they could not claim OT on a PH) + RM30 for cert + RM10 for cert translation.

Hi preppyrose...

How do you manage to get the registrar? If you don't mind can you share with me on the details.. My weddings falls in September as well. And yes it is a public holiday too. Not sure if it is the same date as yours? You can pm me if you want to. Thanks..

Hi

My wedding is in September, and it falls on a PH. We plan to invite the registrar to the wedding banquet and will do our registration before dinner starts. The charges will be RM600 + saguhati for the registrar (for they could not claim OT on a PH) + RM30 for cert + RM10 for cert translation.

Hi Picolove

We just went to the JPN to enquire. Just tell them your request and they'll advise you what to do.

Mine's on the 16th. How about you?

Hehe... We got the same date... that is the Malaysia Day! I see.. Alright.. gotta make a trip to JPN then .. Thanks for the information.. :)

Oh.. Btw... Congratulation! :)

Hi Thanks for the info on ROM charges. May i know, who to contact and any number to call? I wanted to do ROM during my wedding dinner too, but it's not holiday, just saturday. Anyone know who to contact?

Hi Thanks for the info on ROM charges. May i know, who to contact and any number to call? I wanted to do ROM during my wedding dinner too, but it's not holiday, just saturday. Anyone know who to contact?

You have to contact the JPN to arrange a registrar for you,they will call you to submit document and confirm a registrar for you 1 month before your wedding. There is a charges for that.

May i know your email contact? Hence, i can give you the contact that can help you.

You have to contact the JPN to arrange a registrar for you,they will call you to submit document and confirm a registrar for you 1 month before your wedding. There is a charges for that.

May i know your email contact? Hence, i can give you the contact that can help you.

Hi ,

I plan to have my ROM on my actual day as well. Does anyone know whether we can get any Chinese Registrar from Thien Hou Gong / JPN?

Thanks!

Hi Mich,

May I have the contact too? I'm having a hard time as JPN office also cant locate a registrar for ROM in Dec - holidays season.

QUOTE (ahMin @ Mar 11 2011, 12:52 AM)

Hi,

Can you send me the contact so that i can arrange the JPN to come to my wedding for the ROM?

Thanks a lot.