saltvinegar

Come view my wedding pics: No pm needed

Wedding and evening gowns are limited lor. And for me i had a crappy SA who told me everything also cannot alter to fit me and i practically had to force myself to choose my wedding gown!!!

Luckily i asked for a second trying and they were nice enuff to allow. I got a really wonderful SA after that and found a gown i like that could be altered to fit me well.

But if you're looking for the perfect wedding or evening gown you should just go get it from somewhere else. Save you the hassle and stress. GAted it when there was a gown i wanted but already booked by someone else!

Evening gown limited!

hi there,

mind to share with me your photos and package.. jennytok82@gmail.com

i'm planning on my prewedding photoshooting this year and hopefully to get some advises here..

thanks ya.. :smile:

Just want to share some of the pics i have so far. I haven't viewed all the photos yet, I've only seen 20 sent by my photographer.Had a lovely crew who made the shoot enjoyable.

Please leave your comments and tell me which are nice and have to be included in the album as well as which photos should be omitted.

I welcome all criticism and suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Sorry link removed for privacy. Please message and i'll send u the link.

*Update:I've received all my pics*

Hi,

Any chance you can share the link and the package details. I heard a lot of good things about Keep gallery, but not too sure abou the gown selection, people been commenting it's quite limited.

I'm planning to come to Malaysia for my pre-wedding photo shoot, but not sure which bridal house to choose.

My email - wendy.siew@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks xxx

Just want to share some of the pics i have so far. I haven't viewed all the photos yet, I've only seen 20 sent by my photographer.Had a lovely crew who made the shoot enjoyable.

Please leave your comments and tell me which are nice and have to be included in the album as well as which photos should be omitted.

I welcome all criticism and suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Sorry link removed for privacy. Please message and i'll send u the link.

*Update:I've received all my pics*

Preview:

10.JPG

21051_1116269965945_1802856920_234811_44

kg%2010814%20(9).jpg

Hi Saltbvinegar,

would you mind PM me somemore of your pics? TQ. email: bebee84@gmail.com

Hi,

Your photography shot's preview are very nice and perfect. The first shot is really very good. Can you share also with me?

Hello..

The pictures are really very nice. You guys are looking very nice together. I must say that photographers are always kept for the memories and it should be such that it gives smile on your face when looked at it. I really enjoyed watching them.

Here are the wide options available for the family photographer | senior pictures .