Sign in to follow this  
kae_lyn

Another 2011 Bride to be

juanil,

thank you so much for the link...it helps alot...at least I know which date to avoid...

kae_lyn,

You're most welcome, hon! Glad to hear that my info helps.

Cheers! :wink:

Hello brides & brides to be...

Just manage to put a few words here tho I've been browsing here & there for wedding info. Plan to get married in Dec 2011...Hehe...

Btw, how to look for a good wedding date?

So far I've signed up for a Bridal Package (impulsive decision indeed :ohmy: ). Hopefully nothing goes wrong...

It's all started with this package thing that we came up to get preparation earlier...Otherwise we'll most probably start late...

Hope to get tons of advices and exchange of resources here...

Cheers!

(I ended up writing more than just a few words =P)

hi kae_lyn,

CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding. For wedding dates, you can checkout this website http://www.geomancy.net/consultation/consu...s/gooddates.htm. i heard from my friend that this company is good. I personally haven't try this.

For weddings, you'll need to check out the followings : -

venue & date

photography & videograpy & video presentation

wedding costumes - buy those wedding gowns that can give u multiple image, and can be altered for other occasions

wedding makeup - price around RM800 to RM2000 depending on what you need

facial, spa and nails

wedding cards, door gifts

Hope this help ya..

http://100weddingnails.blogspot.com/

hi kae_lyn,

welcome to MB and congrats~! im planning too for the wedding in 2011 if possible haha, btw i also engage BS in taiwan~! choosing the date for photo shooting is important, try to avoid their taipon season, here's the link to their central weather bureau (if you can read in chinese then even better haha, if not, try to change the page to english - top right button), 2 weeks before you go try to monitor and decide which type of cloth to bring along, i go to taiwan this march and the weather is not bad but until the last 2 days in taiwan, due to the cold air been blowed from china and the temperature is massive drop from 19-25++ degrees to 10-13 degrees! :dry: but luckily i bring along my wind breaker and shaw lol~

http://www.cwb.gov.tw/

Hi there Kae Lyn,

I don't believe in dates. But I do know one which is quite popular in Klang if you need, I can provide you a little direction. He function from a home in Bukit Tinggi, price?? He only take an ang pau of RM30. He don't even request for it, it's up to you. If you think you wanna give him RM1, he'll give it to you. He'll calculate your birth time and date together with your husband's and tell you what's good and what's not. So far, have been great...one issue, he don't see everyone. Many times based on introduction.

If you need him, PM me...I'll guide you on how to get there.

Cheers!