Jane Chung

Feedback - Ivory Romance Bridal House

Hi,

I m new here. I oso signed up IR & will b taking photos soon. Any tips b4 shooting? Can share ur photos wit me? my email sitfern101@yahoo.com

hi all brides,

i have a RM 300 Voucher from Ivory Romance and want to let go.( a lucky draw price from Bridal fair)..anyone interest pls drop me a mail...

i have call BS they saying that this can use for pre wedding package...

those who interest pls contact me

Hi,

I m new here. I oso signed up IR & will b taking photos soon. Any tips b4 shooting? Can share ur photos wit me? my email sitfern101@yahoo.com

hi all brides,

i have a RM 300 Voucher from Ivory Romance and want to let go.( a lucky draw price from Bridal fair)..anyone interest pls drop me a mail...

how much u goin to sell it?

Hi,

hi all brides,

how much u goin to sell it?

price can negotiable.....due to i have taken my pre wedding photo hence is no used to me...is give me ur email...i will sent u the pdf

Hi gals,

Would like to share the experience on our pre-wedding photo at Ivory Romance Bridal House, hope this will help for those who are looking for reliable bridal house.

Me and hubby have signed up with Ivory romance for pre-wedding photo in year 2008 during bridal fair in Mid Valley.

There are so many nice and competitive bridal house, and after a few survey, we have decided to sign with Ivory Romance.

The validity of the package was 3 years. Therefore, we have just had our photo shooting in January 2010. To avoid any dispute, please understand the package before paying any deposit and get everything to be written on paper black & white. Understand in detail what does the package include and what is the measurement you are taking. Take for example, 21 posts meaning your album consists of 21 photos but not necessary in 21 pages.

During trial of gowns, there are new designer dress and 90% new dress condition. Of course, the brand new designer dresses will be the most ideal choice as always.

I have my budget, and planned not to take up the brand new designer dress due there are plenty choice of 90% new dresses.

However, I have changed my mind and of course with hubby's agreement, I have taken up 1 designer dress for my outdoor shooting (which still within budget) after a few trial :)

The sales coordinators are helpful during the trial and give constructive feedback.

Days before shooting day, they will make gentle reminder on photo shooting preparation and stuff required to bring / you can purchase at their studio as well. For convenience, we have purchased from studio.

On photo shooting day, will have professional make up artist to do make up for us and will ask if we like the make up she put. There were many accessories in their studio which can easily match with the dresses and make up. We can request to change if we do not like the design or matching.

There are professional photographer and assistant will guide us how to post, smile and look good in the photos. The quantity of the photos are not many for the same design as they focused on 'quality' shot but not quantity.

During the photo selection day, the sales person will suggest on different type of upgrade package to us which is more value added.

Anyway, bear in mind, as a customer, we have the right not to buy the suggestion from the sales person as long as we find it uncomfortable.

After photo selection when we discussed with friends, surprisingly, 2 couples of my friends who have also signed with Ivory Romance and satisfy with their profession and result too.

hi....i hd sign up wth IR too but x yet PS....mind to share ur photo n ur detail of package??????is that photo quality ok??/heard about so much bad commnet after sign up..a bit worry.....thanx in advance.....my email is happysmiling22@yahoo.com

emm.. i believe that ev bridal shop also will suggest u to top up gown and photo, actly i think is depend on u wan or not.. like Jane mention that she top up her photo then become 7k, i also beleive that if ur photo not nice u won't spend this money to top up.. actly is diffirent ppl hav different thinking also... if the result is good then paid so much also is worth...

Dear mei8,

Yes yes, that's what I would like to share with others.

I will show you my photos once got it, my photos are still under making process due to Ivory Romance were having a few bridal promotions in March, so i gave more time for them to design for my album. :wub:

Have you took your wedding photo already? at which bridal shop? Mind to share? :smile:

Hi Jane,

Actly im signing package under IR sister company, Romantic Bridal. But now they will combine together soon, i just finish gown fitting in IR last week, result also good, cos i very satisfied my SA service. My shooting date is next 2 week, hopefully all can 顺顺利利 la.. haha.. Actly b4 my gown fitting, i also worry about this bridal shop, cos too many bad comment from forum. But after my gown fitting, i din feel any problem for this shop. cos ppl mention cant find the nice gown if no top up, but im so lucky that i really no top up any and can get nice & suit gown for me... i need thanks my SA, all is she pick for me.. :wub:

hi...mind to share wth me ur wedding photo ....????n ur package detail?????im on surveying....thanx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!my email is happysmiling22@yahoo.com

Dear Mei,

I signed package with IR recently too. The location and package same as yours.

i am sincerely hoping that you could send me some of your pre-wedding shoots to me.

my email adress : merinatsang@gmail.com

Thank you.

Miss M

Hi,

Had a bad experience today at bridal fair with IR. Being pushy and urge to close the sales is acceptable as i understand their responsibility to sell their product.

One thing that made me felt disgust with IR when i told them i would like to get more opinion and survey of other bridal boutique there. Guess what, they actually bring out a catalog showing TOM and TOUCH's art work and comparing theirs IR with them.

The work ethical from IR are so down to zero.

Look down on IR ......

Dear Mei,

I signed package with IR recently too. The location and package same as yours.

i am sincerely hoping that you could send me some of your pre-wedding shoots to me.

my email adress : merinatsang@gmail.com

Thank you.

Miss M

Hi,

Had a bad experience today at bridal fair with IR. Being pushy and urge to close the sales is acceptable as i understand their responsibility to sell their product.

One thing that made me felt disgust with IR when i told them i would like to get more opinion and survey of other bridal boutique there. Guess what, they actually bring out a catalog showing TOM and TOUCH's art work and comparing theirs IR with them.

The work ethical from IR are so down to zero.

Look down on IR .....

Ya agree, I had the same experience, got totally turned down when they did that, they also have another album comparing to Taiwain BS :angry:

Hi Jane,

My package is 3k plus outdoor is 马场, i still havent pick my actl date gown yet.. hav to wait finish my PS then only go pick... how above u? wer is ur outdoor?

May u share your photo to me. Thanks.

My e-mail: tps1022@yahoo.com.hk

Hi Jane,

My package is 3k plus outdoor is 马场, i still havent pick my actl date gown yet.. hav to wait finish my PS then only go pick... how above u? wer is ur outdoor?

Hi mei8,

Me outdoor at 马场 too. Same for me, the sale assistance said I should pick my wedding day gown when the date is near. Maybe will have more choices of gowns by that time :)

Hi,

May u share your photo with me? Thanks

My e-mail address : tps1022@yahoo.com.hk

Hi Jane,

Hi mei8,

Me outdoor at 马场 too. Same for me, the sale assistance said I should pick my wedding day gown when the date is near. Maybe will have more choices of gowns by that time :)

Hi Jane,

finally i finish my PS last 2 days, very fun & happy when shooting in outdoor horse carriage, overall my PS also satisfied. I will go second round gown fitting in next month, same date with choosing photo.

Hi Mei,

Do you mind to share with me your photo? My email is tkiaw@yahoo.com

Hi, i m thinking to visit this BS soon, visited few BS in SS2, looks the same for gown and service, can't make decision so planning to visit few more or wait for fair. Can share with me on the selection of gown is it looks new and latest? how about th photographer skills? TQ.

Me and my gf went to Ivory Romance (IV) to do a quick survey on their pre-wedding photography services.

Intially was served by Ah Yin together with her apprentice.

They explain on the package that they have and it seems reasonable. We ask quite a number of questions on the hidden charges and they explain it well.

They show us a lot of photos examples and even ask my gf to try on the wedding gown and evening gown.

We decided to try just to see the quality of the gowns and they have really good gowns there with nice and simple design. The service was tremendously good in the beginning.

Now here comes the scary part.

Ah Yin explain on the package one more time to make sure we really understand. And i really do appreciate her explaination. She offer us few FOC service e.g guestbook, additional 4R photos etc.

In the end, she mention that if we place RM200 as a deposit, we would be able to get all the promotion and FOC as what she mentioned as this is a promotion package which will end soon (ya right?!)

When we seems hesitant, suddenly all the senior people was focusing on our table of discussion. There was thiis two fat auntie who speak all the crap in the world, saying Ms Malaysia, Ms Astro Chinese was their shop model. Many actor and actresses took their services here, even Hong Kong artist as well...bla bla bla and it went on for like an hour. They even took other competitor brochures and say that the competitors copy them la, look at how bad is the competitor services la, how bad is their competitor photes in terms of quality and skills la...bla bla bla.

What i'm trying to say here is that they are really really trying to force u to put down the deposit. The marketing strategy that they use is really really low life. I believe that even though their package is cheap around RM2k++, in the end they would force u and become so pushy that u will need to top up. Yes, the decision to top up rest in my/gf hands but it is VERY VERY ANNOYING that u have people besides u to push u.

Sorry to say, Ivory Romance marketing technics is VERY VERY F**K UP!

I do believe some of the Ivory Romance workers are members in this forum who are trying to promote their on services.

Read carefully and u will know who they are.

So just wanna know any1 still choosing IR at the moment? Have their service improved?

Coz I just paid RM100 deposit to this BS...Should I take up their offer price or better look elsewhere??

Advice pls....Thanks

@mei8 & @Jane

Would u kind enough to share some of your photo with me? My email add. is yingkit10@hotmail.com

Appreciate it