kittybride

Short Stay in KL

Hi Ladies,

Just to update, me & hb finally managed to squeeze time out for each other before CNY and now planning for a mini-honeymoon to KL before heading down to Malacca to celebrate CNY with hb's relatives...

We'll be taking the Aeroline coach from SG on V Day and we'll be staying at Corus Hotel... it's the drop off place for the coach so to save time, we will just be staying there!

So, any1 from KL can help to recommend:

1) Things to see/buy - what's hot and what to avoid...

2) Where to go for good & super tasty food... reasonably priced!

3) I want to buy curtains... who has 'lobang' so I can go check them out... my new hse still short of curtains! hahaha...

Hope you ladies can help me out on this! B)

Oh ya, anyone can also recommend coach service for KL - Malacca on 17 Feb (NY Eve)?

I know it's super risky to buy late... hope I can get before all ticket prices are jacked up sky high!!! grrlll....

Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for the speedy reply... wah, very good recommendation indeed!

I'm from Kuching now residing in Sg and been to KL a very LONG time ago!

Anyway, thanks for all the good stuffs, we will try them out... and yes, Nilai seems to be the good place to shop but not sure if it's far from Melaka?? Anyway, will try our best to look out for it... curtains, curtains... wait for me! :P

As for the coach service, I tried calling Transnational but seems like their tel is a HOTLINE! So difficult to get it connected! Will try other sources...

u want SG nos ah...

if u book with aeroline, you get a discount stayin at corus. are they full already?

what bout NICE? if u're looking for luxury buses, try TRANSTAR and the new AIREBUS too. but yeah transnasional is the cheapest luxury bus for SG-KL route. keep on trying yeah!

hi bumblebee,

i've just booked aeroline for SG-KL sector and also booked Corus Hotel online last wk... is there a discount?? I managed to get the internet price for the hotel @ RM153++. How do I get the discount ah? You booked this before?

Oh ya, transnational tel really tali panas lah... actually my hb oso dun believe it is so cheap so he worried we mgt end up taking 'bus kilang' for that price... but you mentioned 'luxury' really made me wonder leh! can pls elaborate? mine will be for the KL-Melaka sector; not SG-KL, so I doubt they will actually use the 'luxury' type of coach leh... so long got aircon & a comfortable seat, I'm already satisfied!

kittybride

wat i meant by the luxury is that these coaches tried to adopt and provide airline services such as personal screen, massage chairs, meals and steward onboard and boarding/getting off at more convenient and less crowded places like shopping centres or hotels, etc... the transnasional coach has the most basic lor, normal seats with meals and steward onboard. they leave from kallang and drop passengers off at the tourism centre in Kl behind concorde.

for the discount at ming court, eh.. tt was last time i presume. they used to have this offer on the website that goes with the ticket purchase. maybe urs is the latest offer price. i never stayed at the hotel, i just knew bout the offer. but i took aeroline and transnasional more often that the rest because NICE was harder to book and the drop off point at the train station in KL was a little inconvenient for me.

but the luxury buses i think is only meant for the SG-Kl route. as for other destinations within malaysia, i dunno if you can purchase the tix from SG branches or not. u can try. maybe u can ask for the type of buses, no of seats to ascertain the kind of bus u'll be getting.

The Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful place to visit for travelers. It is an ideal place for spending family holidays and honeymoon vacations. The PETRONAS Twin Towers, KLCC, Bird Park, Pavilion Mall, Batu Caves, China Town are famous places to see.