WhitePuma

Shower Cream for dry skin

Hi :lol:

do u know is there any shower cream on market is good for dry skin ....

both my hands n legs are dry .... mayb i spend long hours under the air-cond ..... :unsure:

body lotion - i might 4get to apply sumtime so shower cream is better as im sure wil show everyday de :p

both my hands n legs are dry .... mayb i spend long hours under the air-cond ..... :unsure:

body lotion - i might 4get to apply sumtime so shower cream is better as im sure wil show everyday de :p

Hi there,

I have dry skin too, and my doctor recommended a few - one of them, I'm using now is Eucerin shower cream.

So, now my skin is less dry, however, i have yet to discover a very good moisturizer for dry skin... i have very very dry skin on my legs especially the shin part.... so am hoping to stop using my doc's steroid body cream:(

For my face however, I've discovered Creme De La Mer is the best, but the priceee! omg.... -.-"

what cream are you using currently for your legs and hands?

Hi,i found a shower cream very moisture and cheap. Maybe you can give it a try.

Can find at watson or Isetan KLCC.

Named Bouncia, imported from Japan..............Price : RM 10 to 12

Hi there,

I have dry skin too, and my doctor recommended a few - one of them, I'm using now is Eucerin shower cream.

So, now my skin is less dry, however, i have yet to discover a very good moisturizer for dry skin... i have very very dry skin on my legs especially the shin part.... so am hoping to stop using my doc's steroid body cream:(

For my face however, I've discovered Creme De La Mer is the best, but the priceee! omg.... -.-"

what cream are you using currently for your legs and hands?

Hi vickiezoey,

jus to share with u .... my col was jus delivered but u cant c any wrinkle on her stomach (usually after giving birth, there is sum wrinkle de) then she told me, during her pregnancy, she mixes the baby oil wit her shower cream .... i hav been tryin tis for few days (stil cant c the result yet :( mayb hav to b at least few weeks) mayb u can try on tis as well :lol:

Hey gurls,

If you're not adverse to the smell of almond, I recommend you L'occitane's almond shower oil. It's an oil but turns into emulsion upon contact with water. It's quite moisturising. But the price, oh well, kinda expensive, so you might want to use it with more affordable shower cream to stretch it longer.

I use it with the body cream in the mornings after shower and the scent can last the whole day. This way I don't have to spritz myself with any EDT. :tongue:

Hi Puma,

To get of dry skin we can try with the shower bomb instant of shower creams .Shower bombs  have a lot of skin softeners that hydrate your skin. There is glycerin, essential oils, and other components that make the skin extra hydrated and soft. It is very important to keep the skin soft and hydrated in the bath itself. If you have hard water at home, there are high chances of your skin getting rough and very dry. This leads to skin patches too. The best way to avoid this and have smooth skin is to include a bath bomb into the water.  I came to know about this useful information from one of the website for more information regrading shower bombs please go through the site   https://myoveo.com/

Product-Shower-Bombs-1024x1024 (1).png