Sign in to follow this  
IncrediPaul

Victoria Wedding Gallery

Hi Guys,

Today I was bumped into a small BS fair in Sunway Pyramid, found this shop Victoria Wedding Gallery. Their offer is fantastic I would say base on the items that they offered. They only have 2 PG which been working for them years, never heard of of this BS...But guess what.. I had signed up with them....just abit doubt have anyone here experience in Victoria? I'm doubt because of course the service is good when you signed up but afraid on the follow up sales......

Appreciate if you guys can share you experience with me on Vic.

Hi Guys,

Today I was bumped into a small BS fair in Sunway Pyramid, found this shop Victoria Wedding Gallery. Their offer is fantastic I would say base on the items that they offered. They only have 2 PG which been working for them years, never heard of of this BS...But guess what.. I had signed up with them....just abit doubt have anyone here experience in Victoria? I'm doubt because of course the service is good when you signed up but afraid on the follow up sales......

my wedding pics was took at there since year 2007, i very satisfied their photographer & makeup artist service, and i like my photo as well. My photographer is Abby, she is lady boss at there. you can ask her to help u. But a bit not satisfied is there not much gown to choose, maybe that few months there have renovation, so not in too much new gown. but anywhere, i like their photos very much...

u can see my wedding pics at my wedding website as below, but note is 3 years ago...heh!

http://brandonwinnie.weddingannouncer.com

Hi Guys,

my wedding pics was took at there since year 2007, i very satisfied their photographer & makeup artist service, and i like my photo as well. My photographer is Abby, she is lady boss at there. you can ask her to help u. But a bit not satisfied is there not much gown to choose, maybe that few months there have renovation, so not in too much new gown. but anywhere, i like their photos very much...

u can see my wedding pics at my wedding website as below, but note is 3 years ago...heh!

http://brandonwinnie.weddingannouncer.com

Thanks Winnie, you looks great......

I also sign up for victoria over the March exhibition, not sure good or not but my bf said much have confident since we paid liao.

Our Package is 2988, 2alburms, 5 gowns for shooting, actual day-1wedding gown and 2 evening gown, 2 groom suit, actual day car deco, hand bouquet and with some free gifts of tea set, chinese style registration book, 2chinese toilery set and some "hei" word sticker, 1 dozen of invitation card.

Frankly we dont like the victoria style of picture at all and we keep telling the person who attent to us, but look at the porfolio they do have other good out door shoot. will up-date later as we set the date for choosing the gowns

Alice

I also sign up for victoria over the March exhibition, not sure good or not but my bf said much have confident since we paid liao.

Our Package is 2988, 2alburms, 5 gowns for shooting, actual day-1wedding gown and 2 evening gown, 2 groom suit, actual day car deco, hand bouquet and with some free gifts of tea set, chinese style registration book, 2chinese toilery set and some "hei" word sticker, 1 dozen of invitation card.

Frankly we dont like the victoria style of picture at all and we keep telling the person who attent to us, but look at the porfolio they do have other good out door shoot. will up-date later as we set the date for choosing the gowns

Alice

Hi Alice,

Gosh, i've also signed up with Victoria on that same exhibition! I'm actually quiet worry as not much people had shared their experience here... My wedding day will be Feb 2011 hence i haven't fix any date for the fitting, but as the day drew closer i must tell you i haven't heard from them at all... i wonder should i call the PG tomorrow...

Have you went for the gown fitting? Please do share with me... Thanks!

Hi Paul, can u share the package details that u hv signed with Victoria? thanks ya. My email is warminee@gmail.com

Hi Guys,